@EdWhelanEPPC @gtconway3d Sorry, Ed, but you will never--nor should you ever--live down your utterly corrupt and bizarre Zillow conspiracy theory in your efforts to help Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation to the SC. People are knocking on the front door and frightening my tenant solely due to Zillow and Trulia. @carolynpierce @LynnCRoman2 I was at Crye-Leike Realty in GA; now at Allen Tate in NC. @BigFanOfNascar Hi, John! Thanks. Sent emails, marked not available. Zillow CEO Rich Barton says that his company and others should be…, @GrandShepherdX Lianjia is a real estate brokerage branded store @mradamw @EvilRbt @zillow @michael_maxwell I am have been experiencing the exact same thing. Zillow is reimagining how people buy, rent and sell homes, empowering them with the data and services they need to get into a place they love. We will get this resolved immediately. BEKE Anyone ever search Zillow for houses you’d be able to afford a down payment on if you add up the total of your lifetime gambling losses? @zillow See the homes they’ve viewed, saved and searched for on our sites, and even text personalized home recommendations to clients straight from the app. Mind emailing social@zillow.com with additional details? Customer service very very bad. Why is it so difficult to reach your customer service? Does anyone know if the Zillow app has been pulled from 8.1 & W10 stores? @ZillowGroup. @zillow @michael_maxwell I am have been experiencing the exact same thing. @PremierAgent No use. Why can I never get @zillow to respond to a support help request? @zillow @zillow- no case number got generated. @AtkinsonFinance #badcustomerservice. @MarkDewberry1 @JayGoldberg12 If you’re on Internet Explorer, do you have ActiveX turned off?  This will prevent Flash and our AJAX search functionality from working. Network Radios ★ Configuring the Telo TE390 ★ Configuring Zello on a Talkpod N50 network radio ★ Configuring Zello on an Inrico T199 or TYT W700 network radio; Channels ★ Creating a channel broadcast widget ★ How do I get rid of Trolls on my Channel? Facebook. Zillow CEO Rich Barton says that his company and others should be…, @jefrymakumbe In the News Archives: 2019 / 2018 / 2017 / 2016 / 2015 / 2014 / 2013 / 2012 / 2011 / … Our support teams are happy to get this location fixed for you-- you can reach them via email at social@zillow.com. How are we ( real estate photographers) supposed to serve agents if you won't respond to any messages? Commissioner Collins: Real estate goes along with redlining and there is educational redlining. I’m confused how this is still not fixed and so I started a new case (#16259710) but once again I’m not getting a response. Microsoft Store Apps fail to start if default registry or file permissions modified. Again, we apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience. RT @CNBC: "If we're not part of the solution, we're part of the problem." I’ve been trying to contact cust support via phone & email for a cpl months re: merging my 2 company Accts. @jimfantazzia @zillow Same. @PremierAgent @zillow Thank you for your help. ★ Can I send pre-recorded voice messages to my channel? @zillow Was the missing messages glitch fixed on Zillow Rental Manager yet? Mind sending an email to social@zillow.com? Horrible customer service. @seankovacs | No. This typically occurs in the following situations: The network connection between the servers is poor @zillow I am still having issues and have a ticket that has not been responded to in 5 months (9735872) I also have a related ticket (10498719). Most of the time, "wrong" means an issue with the page or site's programming, but there's certainly a chance that the problem is on your end, something we'll investigate below. Zillow CEO Rich Barton says that his company and others should be committing to diversity in boardrooms by reaching outside of their networks. zillow is not working. I just checked the dashboard and the problem is now resolved. Zillow, Trulia etc are 3rd party web sites. Photos are uploaded on Hotpads but not on Zillow and Trulia. 09-12-2015 10:52 AM. Mind emailing our support team directly at social@zillow.com with any screenshots you might have? The social media network Parler has grown significantly over the past year as a "free speech" alternative to Twitter and Facebook, though it has been constantly criticized for … My listing agent contacted Zillow and still no corrrction has been made by Zillow. Again, we apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience. Would you be willing to email us at social@zillow.com? @skatragadda @zillow We are so sorry for the delay here, Sai. @ElgLondon @hillrent700 Zillow still shows pending. Mind sending an email to our support team at social@zillow.com? 2. Business model Zillow’s search and maps functionality is based on some of the latest and greatest web technologies (AJAX, Flash, XSL transformations, and more).  While we work hard to make everything work perfectly for every user, we know that some of you are having trouble making the site work in your browser.  Here are a few things ... Zillow’s search and maps functionality is based on some of the latest and greatest web technologies (AJAX, Flash, XSL transformations, and more).  While we work hard to make everything work perfectly for every user, we know that some of you are having trouble making the site work in your browser.  Here are a few things to look for that might be affecting you: In any case, if you continue to have problems, please let use know by asking a question in Zillow Discussions.  The more information you can provide, the more likely we are to be able to diagnose the problem, so please be verbose!  Browser type and version, operating system, names of browser extensions or plug-ins, and information about firewall software are all very useful. downdetector.com, Via A glitch in your system lists my house, which sold TWO months ago and was updated as such in MLS, as for sale. @PremierAgent RT @CNBC: "If we're not part of the solution, we're part of the problem." Mind emailing our support team directly at social@zillow.com with any screenshots you might have? Low Expectations @E_M1321. We appreciate your patience, Kate. We're not experiencing any app or site wide issues, but our teams are happy to troubleshoot any hiccups you're experiencing! Download the Zillow Real Estate Android™ App version 11.8.707.10559 (Requires Android version 5.0 or later.) Feel free to send an email to social@zillow.com. @FeelFreeToPanic Average closing time is 30 days- that’s with no issues. ...and its just a non updated 1950s house with a bit of property in a not terrible area. Yo stop listing parking spaces on Zillow some of us are actually trying to find places to live when this pandemic is over . ...and its just a non updated 1950s house with a bit of property in a not terrible area. Here is the issue. @zillow Keep having this error when trying to invite people to apply "We are unable to process your request due to a server issue. RT @CNBC: "If we're not part of the solution, we're part of the problem." Wont let me view rentals keep redirecting to houses on sale ? We're not currently experiencing any issues app wide, however our teams would like to investigate this. @zillow I think your website is broken. We're not experiencing any app or site wide issues, but our teams are happy to troubleshoot any hiccups you're experiencing! @PremierAgent @zillow Issue resolved. They aren’t required to update within 24 hrs of changes info like our MLS. The app is useless right now. Why is Zillow not working for me anymore? Still not working @zillow, Selling to owners/developers is a bigger "sale" but is much more difficult bc you can't replace their core software. How badly is the working from home exodus affecting Tacoma? They aren’t required to update within 24 hrs of changes info like our MLS. @zillow closed property a week on 10/14, closed in mls same day. Probably will submit a ticket to their IT department. If we don't actively disrupt then people will be marketing things on zillow by zones. Why is Zillow not working for me anymore? @Pereira2barca Hey there! I was at Crye-Leike Realty in GA; now at Allen Tate in NC. @No_Sniveling @zillow We are so sorry for the delay here. Zillow CEO Rich Barton says that his company and others should be…, @ihmcleancare The app is useless right now. Despite all their Cuss Svc solutions, no, I ONLY see FORECLOSED props. Seun Only Fans Top 3.5% @seunhere. We live in a very competitive world avoiding your customer is a big mistake. @__justindavis Mind sending an email to our support team at social@zillow.com? Syndicating to Partner Sites. @zillow I have yet to receive any resolution to my flagging of a listing. 10/22/2020; 10 minutes to read; D; s; In this article. Full listing shows right time. Only about $20 Million dollars short. I appreciate your patience at this time.” I hope that’s true. Known issue? @subC0smos Hi there! Is your Internet connection slow?  There are timeouts in some of the Zillow.com components that might be preventing you from getting results. ‎Download apps by Zillow.com, including Zillow Real Estate & Rentals, Zillow Rental Manager, Zillow Rentals, and many more. We’re not currently experiencing any site or app wide issues, but our teams will be happy to look into this with you. This feedback my help them. @CoachPlycon What am I doing wrong? Thanks. Anyone else ever run into this problem on Zillow? A glitch in your system lists my house, which sold TWO months ago and was updated as such in MLS, as for sale. | No. @cormacj Zillow. All other companies (even Trulia that is owned by Zillow) show the full area and my home. Online Leases. We appreciate your patience, Kate. How can a company continue to operate in this fashion. I have no prop on Z | @zillow. Only about $20 Million dollars short. As the home owner I tried to contact Zillow but they never called me back. Commissioner Collins: Real estate goes along with redlining and there is educational redlining. From there, select the Apps option and choose Zillow from the list. We're not currently experiencing any issues app wide, however our teams would like to investigate this. Make sure that you enter the exact name of the app. "If we're not part of the solution, we're part of the problem." RT @CNBC: "If we're not part of the solution, we're part of the problem." @ssteverman @cooldudeakash Our apologies for the frustrations caused with this listing issue. @geordieromer @zillow @ZillowGroup Hi, Geordie. Why can I never get @zillow to respond to a support help request? So they will ask the managers, "I just want this report!" @kar_lo While we are not currently experiencing any site wide issues, we’d like to look into this— mind emailing any additional details you have to social@zillow.com? @MattAPhillips Hi Matthew, we apologize for the inconvenience. RT @CNBC: "If we're not part of the solution, we're part of the problem." I’ve contacted them multiple times and I get the auto respond confirmation but never an actual response. Still not working @zillow, @Alan_Nishihara Probably will submit a ticket to their IT department. @zillow We live in a very competitive world avoiding your customer is a big mistake. Zillow CEO Rich Barton says that his company and others should be…, @fritz_abria They often aren't aware of the real problems of Yardi. @zillow can u please fix the website to make the "Esc" key work all the time, every time, when viewing a listing? We will get this resolved immediately. Our support teams are happy to get this location fixed for you-- you can reach them via email at social@zillow.com. @No_Sniveling @Zillow there is a glitch in the app right now - open houses (all in my area) are showing as 3 hours earlier in the list/thumbnail view than they are supposed to. To do so, please go to the General Settings menu on your device. Can’t be that difficult to remove photos. 3 years after the launch the first out of Zillow’s “application networks” was created - iOS app became a pioneer in the field of iPhone rental apps for consumers. @chris_herd @slack @zillow @Adobe @PayPal @Twitter @Google @Square @Spotify @Upwork @Shopify @amazon @Dropbox @Pinterest @coinbase @Microsoft @Facebook @salesforce Don't see myself working out of an office full time any more. @zillow notes aren’t saving within the app on the iPhone. U.S. mobile numbers only. @AndreasSteno That’s what I’m sayin....Bitcoin up 400% since the March lo, Zillow up 700%...RLGY up 700%...many many issues out perform Bitcoin... @wicaeluh RT @CNBC: "If we're not part of the solution, we're part of the problem." While we aren't currently experiencing any site wide issues, our team would like to learn more-- mind emailing additional details to social@zillow.com? The Zillow Tech Connect app allows agents to send leads to tools like CRMs and marketing automation software. If we don't actively disrupt then people will be marketing things on zillow by zones. @JDLBusiness We just flagged this to our teams for them to reach out to you ASAP to resolve your issue. Sent emails, marked not available. REAPING bnft$ from pandemic. @skatragadda @zillow We are so sorry for the delay here, Sai. @zillow I am still having issues and have a ticket that has not been responded to in 5 months (9735872) I also have a related ticket (10498719). We’re not currently experiencing any issues like this app-wide, however our support teams are happy to troubleshoot further for you. We encourage you to contact our support teams directly at agenthelp@zillow.com to resolve this, as they are the appropriate teams who can fix this for you. Please come back later and try again. Why is this not being addressed?? @zillow I listed rental and it fails to publish as listed please fix issue. The Zillow website has far exceeded my expectations. @PremierAgent @zillow Thank you for your help. While we work hard to make everything work perfectly for every user, we know that some of you … Twitter We're not experiencing any app or site wide issues, but our teams are happy to troubleshoot any hiccups you're experiencing! Full listing shows right time. It seems that lots of links on Zillow.com first pop up a message from Safari that says Safari can not connect to the site because the URL is illegal but then it would go there just fine. 4: The API call is currently unavailable: The Zillow Web Service is currently not available. @CHECKMATEUSA We just flagged this to our teams for them to reach out to you ASAP to resolve your issue. May 9, 2020 1:34 AM. House sold in 2008 for $340k About Zillow Rental Manager. Anyone else ever have this problem? No response to my multiple emails since Saturday. Agent Cooperation Network (ACN) promoting information transfers like Multiple Listing Service (MLS). this has been 2 days now. @JChristieA Hi there! Zillow is an online real estate database that listst homes for sale and for rent. Anyone else ever have this problem? @zillow @zillow- no case number got generated. @zillow @SouthAvePaper This seems to be a recurring issue. Horrible customer service. Found direct link on web but store says not avail for install. @FeelFreeToPanic Average closing time is 30 days- that’s with no issues. @zillow Hi! Zillow CEO Rich Barton says that his company and others should be…, @bobbyfijan Anyone ever search Zillow for houses you’d be able to afford a down payment on if you add up the total of your lifetime gambling losses? Zillow limited the results to a small area. Emailed @zillow and the replay was “Our developers are aware of this issue and they are actively working towards a resolution. @chris_herd @slack @zillow @Adobe @PayPal @Twitter @Google @Square @Spotify @Upwork @Shopify @amazon @Dropbox @Pinterest @coinbase @Microsoft @Facebook @salesforce Don't see myself working out of an office full time any more. How are we ( real estate photographers) supposed to serve agents if you won't respond to any messages? And there’s many other problems as well. @zillow Your website on safari, on my MacBook Pro, barely works. We’re not currently experiencing any site or app wide issues, but our teams will be happy to look into this with you. Beike is a real estate platform like Zillow @skatragadda I appreciate your patience at this time.” I hope that’s true. Me either, @HughesSarge @zillow Anyone else’s Zillow app not working after the update 😰, @EvilRbt We then will have your contact information to help immediately resolve this issue for you. #badcustomerservice. or "Get my building listed on Zillow right now! Would you be willing to email us at social@zillow.com? Zillow still shows pending. @KJ40336432 @zillow Keep having this error when trying to invite people to apply "We are unable to process your request due to a server issue. or "Get my building listed on Zillow right now! Why is this not being addressed?? Zillow’s search and maps functionality is based on some of the latest and greatest web technologies (AJAX, Flash, XSL transformations, and more). Can someone pls call me at (404) 580-8210 to discuss my issue? I’ve contacted them multiple times and I get the auto respond confirmation but never an actual response. This! How badly is the working from home exodus affecting Tacoma? Might be a widespread issue. Getting started with Zillow Rental Manager for iOS; Getting started with Zillow Rental Manager app for Android If you have additional questions please feel free to reach out to social@zillow.com. @zillow The problem exists in Incognito mode (no cookies/cache). Found the ranch on @zillow I would like to buy in #Montana. Zillow, Trulia etc are 3rd party web sites. Original review: Jan. 24, 2020. | Zillow hurting NYorkers! @zillow can u please fix the website to make the "Esc" key work all the time, every time, when viewing a listing? Selling to owners/developers is a bigger "sale" but is much more difficult bc you can't replace their core software. @KavirKaycee Our teams are aware of the issue and are currently working to fix it. I can't find it in search. I appreciate your patience at this time.” I hope that’s true. I’ve had old photos that are not mine appearing on my FSBO listing and no evidence that anyone at Zillow cares or is working on it despite reaching out multiple times. The fastest way to reach our Media Relations team is to email press@zillow.com. And that? @jake_borchert While we aren't currently experiencing any site wide issues, our team would like to learn more-- mind emailing additional details to social@zillow.com? Live where you want to, not where your employer is. 6 replies 1 has this problem Half the time when I click the exes in the upper right hand corner to close screens I have to do it 10 times. @ZillowGroup. @Alesia__J #Zillow #Diversity #EqualityForAll #BusinessNews #Business. And going on Zillow to favorite houses from random cities across the US that I’ll never live in or be able to afford ..but they still send an email everytime one of them is sold 😂. Have tried numerous times to relist today but it is not working. Recommend ya take a look. It is also known as Zillow … This! @zillow I have yet to receive any resolution to my flagging of a listing. You are hurting my business! Is @zillow not working for anyone else? Maps quit working on zillow.com and weather.gov and same problem on some advertising tiles; text from previous pages appears upside down and backwards in space. Another issue is that Zillow is currently losing money on this venture in their business, after the interest expense the company is losing an average of about $2,500 per home, and this loss currently scales with the growth of this business. Like 0. @zillow @michael_maxwell I am have been experiencing the exact same thing. Last sold in 2016 for $345k @Zillow there is a glitch in the app right now - open houses (all in my area) are showing as 3 hours earlier in the list/thumbnail view than they are supposed to. They often aren't aware of the real problems of Yardi. Feel free to send an email to social@zillow.com. @ValkyrieRiding Me either, @nullnotvoid The working middle class are “fleeing the state,” according to Kelly Cunningham of the San Diego Institute for Economic Research, due to the state's “dysfunctional nature.” A large part of the problem is housing; per Zillow, the average house in California has risen. Emailed @zillow and the replay was “Our developers are aware of this issue and they are actively working towards a resolution. Recommend ya take a look. Have an OH today and worried that buyers will come at wrong time. @zillow @SouthAvePaper This seems to be a recurring issue. @EdWhelanEPPC @gtconway3d Sorry, Ed, but you will never--nor should you ever--live down your utterly corrupt and bizarre Zillow conspiracy theory in your efforts to help Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation to the SC. @DanLi43953466 Search for the app. How can a company continue to operate in this fashion. The ZillowR package provides an R function for each API service, making it easy to make API calls and process the response into convenient, R-friendly data structures. @scottbuscemi Hi, Scott-- We aren't currently experiencing any site wide issues with this, but would like to look into this so you can get back to your browsing! Also check that the Music app and Home app are installed on the device that you're using to set up HomePod. Current Redfin estimate: $590k @monkeydrive It's been broken forever. Zillow free download - Zillow Group Events, Real Estate by Zillow Search Homes for Sale or Apartments for Rent, Apartments & Rentals - Zillow, and many more programs Where can I download the Zillow Rental Manager App? If yes, check if the ZWSID is keyed in correctly. Why do they not care to resolve ongoing issues? @BigFanOfNascar Hi, John! Mind sending an email with detail to social@zillow.com? You have a home for sale and Zillow’s Zestimate for the house is way too low.To make matters worse, Zillow puts their (low) estimate of your home’s value right below your list price so everyone that looks at your house on Zillow thinks your home is way overpriced.You’re starting to wonder if the low Zestimate explains the lowball offer you got or why your home hasn’t sold yet. It's been broken forever. @zillow Your website on safari, on my MacBook Pro, barely works. By law, we are required to ask your consent to show the content that is normally displayed here. @scartermusic And going on Zillow to favorite houses from random cities across the US that I’ll never live in or be able to afford ..but they still send an email everytime one of them is sold 😂. @kar_lo While we are not currently experiencing any site wide issues, we’d like to look into this— mind emailing any additional details you have to social@zillow.com? Mobile & Apps Editing a Listing in the Zillow Rental Manager Mobile App; Deactivating a Zillow Rental Manager Listing; How can I post my home for rent using the Zillow Rental Manager app? Mind sending an email to social@zillow.com?