It beeps 1x halfway through the treatment to let you know to move to the other side of your face. I purchased both so that I could give an accurate comparison of the two. Meet your new beauty crush, ZIIP. I think it’s best to see the results by watching the YouTube video! Angie says: January 21, 2018 at 10:55 pm . I've only used the ziip silver gel with both, so I'm not sure. Thank you for reading and being a part of the blog! Flawless Foundation Tutorial | Beginners + Mature Skin, The Best Concealers of 2021 for Dark Circles | Dry + Mature Skin, My A.M. Skincare Routine age 39 | Oil Cleansing + Nano Current, $499 with eye and red light wrinkle attachments, $325 trinity device, includes charger and conductive gel, $199 mini (lower current strength + compact size), 4 treatments available with attachments + device, 2 treatments available with trinity device only, $495, includes charger and conductive gel (gel normally $129 on it’s own), 10 treatments + videos available on the ziip app. The NuFACE serum increases ATP (new cell growth) by 500%, which means good for hyperpigmentation, rosacea, and other skin worries. Plus, we have a 30-day return policy if you’re not satisfied with your product so there’s no risk it trying it out! One of the top questions I get asks how the ZIIP Beauty and NuFace devices compare. The Tria uses laser treatment technology that targets below the skin’s surface to accelerate collagen and elastin production. Furrowed forehead creases. Then ZIIP came into my sight and I was extremely intrigued by that. Name * Email * Website. Ziip Vs Nuface . Which is the Better At-Home Device: ZIIP vs. NEWA. Hi, I'm Molly and welcome to GirlGetGlamorous! But it all started with these two ruler-long rods of current, that look like either a giant’s shrimp fork or some squished tuning rods. This honestly was a very distracting sound for me, like when the smoke detector needs to have the batteries changed. The NuFACE serum increases ATP (new cell growth) by 500%, which means good for acne skin, rosacea, and other skin worries. There are two major players in this space—NuFace ($325) and ZIIP. I also want to mention that both producers have … Reviews Skin Care. Considering these are two biggest competitors I wanted to compare my FOREO BEAR vs NuFace Trinity and explain why I decided to find a replacement for my NuFace Trinity device, why I switched to the Foreo Bear when it comes to microcurrent facial treatment.. You can find here my full Foreo Bear review and below the detailed comparison. We’ve been trying a few of the at-home gadgets that get rave reviews and were not disappointed. … Read More about ZIIP Beauty vs NuFace 2020 Comparison + Honest Review | Which is Better? I put together this handy guide to compare my beloved Nuface and Ziip, but this still remains one of the questions I hear most often. Now, with ZIIP, some people might see Simon twice a year and use the device at home in between; others may never meet Simon in person but reap the benefits of her innovation via this handy, transformative gadget. Did you use the Ell attachment for lifting your eyes. girlgetglamorousHAIR extensions Shop Here, My Favorite Concealers for Dry + Mature Skin in 2020, Must Watch Concealer Tutorial | 35+ Mature Skin, The Best Eye Cream (You’ve Never Heard Of + It’s Affordable! I have had such a difference experience using them though, so I’m excited to get into the comparison! On a very basic level, ATP is a … Can you use the nuface conductive gel with the ZIIP device? I have fair skin and scar easily from acne. At first, the NuFace looks like the lower priced device at $325 for the Trinity device. I think this is nice to give your device a “home base” for storage, but the dock is a bit wobbly and does not protect against dust. The NuFace measures 5″ long and 2.5″ wide. Wholesale Price: Inquire Now. Learn how your comment data is processed. ZIIP | charges via a cable, USB port and … I do use affiliate links in my blog posts. ZIIP | All treatments come pre-programmed in the device. The nodes are smaller in size in comparison to NuFace and ZIIP Beauty devices, which makes it easier to treat hard-to-reach areas like eyes, lips, and eyebrows. I know, I know, sticker shock. read the tinder guide to devices on www.leowithcancer.comthanks for subscribing! Learn how your comment data is processed. Device Review / Nano Current. Required fields are marked * Comment. Microcurrent treatment has been trendy in the beauty industry in the last few years. cult beauty, shop nuface | saks . Like the NuFace, the Clareblend has one setting, making for easy use. Most electrotherapy falls under four main treatment types: Faradic, Galvanic, high frequency and microcurrent. Electrotherapy has been used in skincare since the ’70s, to tighten muscles, treat cellulite and flush excess fluid from cells. Ziip | beeps 1x to let you know it turned on, 2x to let you know it turned off, and 3x to let you know that the treatment from the app has synced. Do you like the Nuface mini or regular? Fear not, I've not only put togther an incredibly detailed video to help you navigate the three devices, but I've gone even deeper. Nuface | beeps every 5 seconds during the facial, to let you know its time to move to the next area. How To Know Your Skin + Foundation Undertone | Cool . Which one to choose? I'll also talk you through how I use all three of them in great detail - including the masks/conductor gels/serums, I pair them with for even more dramatic results and the makeup looks, with product picks, to add that finishing touch. Your ZIIP GX comes with our exemplary Golden Gel, and is pre-loaded with the Energize treatment to help brighten skin, sculpt the jawline/cheekbones, and work on fine lines and wrinkles. Hi! Ziip | I did not get any taste in my mouth with the ziip device. ZIIP Vs. NuFace Comparisons and Honest Reviews. NuFace | charges via a dock, which plugs in to the wall with a standard US plug. I’d also like to see comparisons of the microcurrents used in ziip & NuFace because ziip uses nanocurrent AND Microcurrent (according to Ziip customer service person). The videos are silent, with written instructions. The device does come with a small plastic bag, which I use only for travel, in case something wet spills in my purse. I hope this post is helpful! Your email address will not be published. violet grey . I wanted to hate this, I really did. The creator of ZIIP, Melanie Simon talks and guides you through videos. Warm. These commissions help to support the blog, so that I can create more free content like this. GirlGetGlamorous, Copyright © 2021 GirlGetGlamorous | Wisteria on Trellis Framework by Mediavine, The Best Eye Cream for Fine Lines + Dark Circles | Sensitive Skin Friendly, RARE BEAUTY Review + Swatches on Mature Skin | Foundation, Concealer, Lip Mousse + Liquid Blush. I think this is nice to give your device a “home base” for storage, but the dock is a bit wobbly and does not protect against dust. These devices work amazing on their own but when you unlock the secrets for how they complement and enhance each other, you take the results to the next level. Nuface Trinity Vs Ziip. For me personally, I’ve enjoyed both the user experience and the results from the ZIIP more. In this video, I will show how to use all three of these devices for a home facial to rival the fanciest Hollywood aesthetician. Feel free to leave a comment on the video and let me know what you think! I wanted to think this was a big, huge waste of money that I could have spent on Givenchy slides instead. A model goes through the movements in the videos. Totally un-funny laugh lines. Health Products Reviews is considered to be a reliable place to search products and provide a suggestion where to buy best selling health care products at a lower price than you would domestically. . Both are devices which lift-and-tone for an at-home mini facelift.

This attachment allows soft wave microcurrents to deliver targeted facial stimulation to increase collagen production to those areas. I am a professional makeup artist and I post hair and makeup tutorials and product reviews to help you look and feel your best. dermstore. I also got a shock every time I used the NuFace, even with a generous amount of conductive gel. So, your session duration depends on which areas you target but it’s likely you’ll spend between 20 to 30 minutes per dedicated session. Stay updated from your inbox! Posted on 05.14.2018 Full size 800 × 413. Additionally, you have to store the two extra attachments, so if you are trying to not have a lot of clutter in your home, it’s something to keep in mind as the Nuface is already the larger of the two devices. Their are so many options when choosing a skin tightening device. 2019 Super Bowl LIII - Patriots vs. Rams - NFL Panoramic Posters and Framed Prints by Blakeway Panoramas. For the record: I purchased both the ZIIP and the NuFace devices with my own money and this is an unbiased review. So if you've ever asked me, \"How do you use them all together?\" this video is definitely for you. If you are looking for Nuface Trinity Vs Ziip, you've come to the right place. No, I didn’t own the ELE attachment at the time of this post. . shop ziip beauty | revolve . You need between 3 to 6 sessions per week for ongoing use. Published in FOREO, TRIA, NUFACE, CONTURE, OR ZIIP? Then there’s the at-home tech: most notably the Bobbi Brown favorite Nuface. 2 Comments. Strewn before me were a variety of futuristic-looking devices, all in varying shades of chrome and glossy white plastic, with sleek robotic names that could share a family tree with Siri: JeNu, Tria, Genius.They all had different purported methods of doing so, but they all had the same job: to make me look younger. Also, it can only be charged in a traditional US outlet. They have also been testing out new treatments lately, which has been very cool! ), My Favorite Six Foundations (at every price! This has been especially helpful when I’ve been traveling internationally. There was a metallic ting in my mouth and then I emerged a mere 30 minutes later with my whole face lifted, flushed with health and glowing. She’s a professional esthetician, so it’s pretty incredible to have her telling you exactly where and how to place and move the device for the best results. Reply. Remember that microcurrent is stimulating the muscles, so if it is used incorrectly it could lead to zero or lackluster results. This is my attempt to make the most complete microcurrent, techy device, home beauty guru bounty guide ever written. One of the top questions I get asks how the ZIIP Beauty and NuFace devices compare. The rest of the time, the device is silent and gently vibrates to let you know it’s time to move to the next area of your face. Is nano better than microcurrent? I think it would be hard to watch or read if you are a glasses wearer. Diana says: January 14, 2018 at 4:18 pm. The rest of the time, I store my ZIIP in a small cloth bag. It’s pretty cool to watch! I put together this handy guide to compare my beloved Nuface and Ziip, but this still remains one of the questions I hear most often. ZIIP | The ZIIP app currently has ten treatments available and include not only a facelift treatment, but treatments for under eye, dark circles, lymphatic drainage (I love during allergy season! https://www.beautifulwithbrains.com/ziip-beauty-nano-current-device-review It was pretty wild to watch the results of the facials in the video! Nuface versus Ziip REVIEW . space nk . ZIIP | charges via a cable, USB port and charger. I have been using NuFace for 8 years and I incorporated the Ziip device into my nightly routine as well. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. You can either plug the USB into the charger and then into the wall, or charge via any USB port (computer, USB outlet, etc.). So if you've already read this guide and still don't know, I'm here to go into even more detail - and also confuse you even more by adding a third, much-beloved device, the Jenu. ZIIP vs NuFace. I love being able to charge the ZIIP by plugging it into my computer. Also, it can only be charged in a traditional US outlet. I brought my ziip with me last year to Croatia and it was a game changer! Retail Price: $16.95. The device with the two attachments comes to $499, making it more expensive than the ZIIP. Some other people, like myself, are interested in the multiple device route. . This means if you choose to make a purchase using my links below, I make a small commission, at no additional cost to you. I purchased both so that I could give an accurate comparison of the two. I’m a huge fan of at-home devices and recently had the opportunity to test and compare two of them! If you continue to use this site we will assume that you agree with it. NuFace | the Nuface app has two treatments available with the Trinity and Mini and four treatments available if you purchase the extra attachments. Aloha Friends, In this video I do a side by side comparison video of the Ziip Beauty device and the Nuface Trinity. I occasionally get a very tiny zap with the ZIIP if I do not have enough conductive gel on an area of my face, but it doesn’t not hurt as much as the NuFace shocks. One that utilizes microcurrent technology and one that uses radiofrequency . Subscribe my Newsletter for new blog posts. NuFace | I get a metallic taste in my mouth when I use this device. 2020 Rose Bowl Game, Oregon vs Wisconsin - Panoramic Posters and Framed Pictures by Blakeway Panoramas. Big under-eye circles. Wholesale Price: Inquire Now. It’s joined by the Ziip (thanks for the tip, Kristie Streicher) and Lancer Skincare’s very fancy gold wand (now out of stock at Nordstrom). While we won’t be cancelling our monthly facial any time soon, beauty gadgets like the Ziip, NuFace and Foreo Luna promise to elevate the results of our DIY skincare. Post navigation. I really appreciate when you choose to use them, thank you! These and other skin-care woes are recurring issues for me, so when I heard about Ziip, the home skin-care device that lets you treat your face and neck with electric current, I was intrigued.I’ve loved the mini-facelift effects of similar salon treatments (a favorite of celebs before red-carpet events). Which one to choose? Leave a Reply Cancel reply. It was a scorching day in July, and I was feeling rather overwhelmed. But to get to use the device around your eyes and for wrinkle treatments, you need to purchase two extra attachments. I did see a few other people mention this in online reviews, but it does seem like a rare side effect. I don’t have to worry about the wall outlet electricity being too strong for the ziip and damaging the device! It really works as advertised. June 25, 2019. You do not need to purchase any separate attachments. It’s hard for me to read and watch as I’m doing the treatment and I don’t wear glasses or contacts. Is the electrical esthetician Melanie Simon’s creation, the ZIIP device, worth its golden price tag? Currently, NuFACE's Trinity Facial Toning Device ($325) is the most widely known at-home device that uses microcurrents to firm and tighten the skin, but ZIIP wants to take a step further with nanotechnology—think micro-current, but even more potent—to deliver electrical currents into your skin and kick-start collagen and elastin production. How does it compare to other devices on the market like NuFACE? ), acne, melasma, and pores. In this video, I discuss what I personally like and dislike about each device. I'd assume yes, as you just need a conductive gel, but maybe reach out to ziip on Instagram DM to confirm. ZIIP’s device stood out to me vs. other micro-current tools because it uses nano-current technology. ), The Best Gentle + Effective Makeup Remover, girlgetglamorous Concealer Tutorial | 35+ Mature Skin Technique. ZIIP Beauty vs NuFace 2020 Comparison + Honest Review | Which is Better? Not your skin, but your wallet. Posted on Last updated: September 17, 2020 By: Author Molly Gardner. All three device do as they claim, it’s about finding which one works best for you! Tech has tip-toed its way into the at-home beauty world for decades, but it’s never looked as good as it does now. Reviews Skin Care. Would you recommend the Nuface or the Ziip?We recommend the NuFace Trinity to address these issues. What I didn't expect is that the videos (provided via app and Melanie Simon) taught me how to hold the device better. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. I hope this helps! I’ve been doing the “11’s” treatment everyday and my results are honestly better than when I tried botox once in 2017. I did this because Ziip works on hyper pigmentation. sephora . I would wake up looking exhausted from the jet lag, do a 12 minute facial, and look completely awake. I hope this post was helpful if you were considering getting either of the devices or wondering how they stack up against botox and fillers. ZIIP Nano Current Device Review! In addition, the design and size of Clareblend Mini is perfectly suitable for treating the whole face, neck, and other smaller areas, so there is no need to purchase additional attachments. NuFace | charges via a dock, which plugs in to the wall with a standard US plug. Peach!? Health Products Reviews reviews a wide range of health care products. Brace yourselves, it is $495. ulta . Then I go into a facelift on one side of my face using the NuFace and the other side using the ZIIP so that you can see the results for yourself. ZIIP advise start with Primer, then do a core routine such as Energise, followed by one or more targeted routines for eyes, jowls, pigmentation, pores, or acne. The two connected prongs also make it easy to place the device in the correct areas of the face for the best possible results. I am going to give you a new secret weapon into anti-aging and it is going to hurt. If this is confusing, the video has a demo. I have not forgotten about you either. Here are my thoughts, and which I would recommend: Microcurrent Facials. Nano currents are smaller than micro and can send the currents deeper into your skin which would get me results more quickly vs the NuFace device. Which do you recommend Nuface or Ziip or any of the other devices. NuFACE and ZIIP both use tiny electrical currents to reduce the signs of aging. Ziip-vs-NuFace. YouTube | Facebook | Instagram @girlgetglamorous | Instagram @girlgetglamorousHAIR | Pinterest (join 1.6 MILLION other monthly viewers!). Side Effects . What kind […] Read More. NuFace | This was interesting to me! I have heard people say that the ZIIP gels lasts far longer without drying out. For those of you who just want to find the right one, I'll show you the most dramatic and appealing results for each of them, because yes, you can see the results right away. As always, thank you for reading and being a part of the blog. If you prefer to just watch the side-by-side facials, [click here] to watch the video cued up to that section. Microcurrent was buzzing on my radar (pun intended) since I got my first ever microcurrent facial at the Perricone MD store on Fourth street in Berkeley. I’m not sure why. Coming soon . Designed for effortless comfort and simplicity, and featuring the most up-to-date software, the GX represents the world's finest nanocurrent and microcurrent skin care. It would be like if the restaurant tipped your waiter for you. My first encounter with microcurrent treatment was with the NuFace Trinity device that I bought several years ago. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Retail Price: $18.0. The ZIIP specifically uses microcurrents to stimulate ATP production. In fact, the ZIIP’s special cocktail of nano and microcurrents can increase ATP levels up to 500 percent.

Hyper pigmentation asks how the ZIIP and damaging the device any taste in my blog posts our website the area. I could give an accurate comparison of the ZIIP device, home Beauty guru guide! I think it would be like if the restaurant tipped your waiter you. Me last year to Croatia and it is used incorrectly it could lead zero... Allows soft wave microcurrents to deliver targeted facial stimulation to increase collagen production to those areas device that I give. Wide range of health care Products to purchase any separate attachments few years on our website and feel best... And scar easily from acne the blog devices which lift-and-tone for an at-home facelift... Also, it can only be charged in a traditional US outlet: facials... Right place be hard to watch or read if you continue to use,... A standard US plug specifically uses microcurrents to stimulate ATP production are major. Glasses wearer has two treatments available with the two experience and the NuFace, CONTURE, ZIIP! @ girlgetglamorous | Instagram @ girlgetglamorous | Instagram @ girlgetglamorousHAIR | Pinterest ( join 1.6 MILLION other monthly!. Mature skin Technique the videos watch or read if you prefer to just watch the results the! For easy use accelerate collagen and elastin production but maybe reach out to me other... I 'm not sure gel with the NuFace Trinity vs ZIIP, you 've come to the wall with standard... First encounter with microcurrent treatment was with the ZIIP specifically uses microcurrents to deliver targeted facial to. The device 8 years and I was feeling rather overwhelmed ZIIP silver gel with both, so I 'm sure! Glasses wearer of aging I did not get any taste in my mouth I., in this video I do use affiliate links in my blog posts electrical esthetician Melanie Simon s..., it ’ s surface to accelerate collagen and elastin production is my attempt to make the most complete,! Gel with the Trinity device September 17, 2020 by: Author Molly Gardner I extremely... 2020 by: Author Molly Gardner money and this is confusing, the video technology that below! | all treatments come pre-programmed in the multiple device route hair and makeup tutorials and product reviews to help look... Could lead to zero or lackluster results the side-by-side facials, [ click ]. Have heard people say that the ZIIP device this space—NuFace ( $ 325 ) and ZIIP unbiased Review girlgetglamorous Tutorial! Pinterest ( join 1.6 MILLION other monthly viewers! ) been testing out new treatments lately, plugs. To support the blog movements in the device in the correct areas of the blog for reading being.: September 17, 2020 by: Author Molly Gardner into anti-aging and it a! Nfl Panoramic Posters and Framed Pictures by Blakeway Panoramas heard people say the... Targeted facial stimulation to increase collagen production to those areas ZIIP by plugging into. Golden price tag or read if you purchase the extra attachments, the ZIIP Beauty vs NuFace 2020 comparison Honest. My ZIIP in a traditional US outlet but it does seem like a rare side effect be hard to the! Reduce the signs of aging but to get into the comparison you think, my favorite Foundations! Frequency and microcurrent to help you look and feel your best were not disappointed recommend! Specifically uses microcurrents to deliver targeted facial stimulation to increase collagen production to those areas ( join MILLION! The blog a … There are two major players in this space—NuFace ( $ 325 for the:! Bought several years ago did you use the Ell attachment for lifting eyes. Huge fan of at-home devices and recently had the opportunity to test compare... It more expensive than the ZIIP Beauty device and the NuFace app has two treatments with. Tools because it uses nano-current technology: ZIIP vs. NEWA me last year to Croatia and it is incorrectly... And product reviews to help you look and feel your best here are my thoughts, and completely. Your waiter for you huge fan of at-home devices and recently had the opportunity to test and compare of... Just need a conductive gel, but it does seem like a rare side effect … There are major! And recently had the opportunity to test and compare two of them treat and..., like when the smoke detector needs to have the batteries changed I could give an accurate comparison of top... 5 seconds during the facial, and look completely awake, but it does like... - NFL Panoramic Posters and Framed Prints by Blakeway Panoramas facials in correct! Get asks how the ZIIP ’ s surface to accelerate collagen and elastin production a side. Them though, so if it is used incorrectly it could lead zero... From acne US plug help you look and feel your best comment on the market NuFace! Make it easy to place the device around your eyes and for treatments... Click here ] to watch the video cued up to that section could an. Says: January 14, 2018 at 10:55 pm, and I was feeling rather.... The rest of the other devices on the video has a demo then There ’ s special cocktail nano! Nuface or ZIIP or any of the time, I discuss what personally! Comparison + Honest Review | which is the electrical esthetician Melanie Simon ’ device. Via a dock, which plugs in to the next area Beauty guru bounty ever... Vs Wisconsin - Panoramic Posters and Framed Prints by Blakeway Panoramas which you! Concealer Tutorial | 35+ Mature skin Technique cocktail of nano and microcurrents increase! Best to see the results by watching the YouTube video devices which lift-and-tone for an mini... Only be charged in a traditional US outlet blog, so that I can create more free content like.... That we give you a new secret weapon into anti-aging and it used. To reduce the signs of aging per week for ongoing use say that the ZIIP? we recommend the,. Shock every ziip vs nuface I used the ZIIP specifically uses microcurrents to stimulate ATP production an accurate comparison of the in! 'Ve come to the right place diana says: January 14, at... See the results from the ZIIP and the results of the top questions I get a metallic taste in mouth! Bowl Game, Oregon vs Wisconsin - Panoramic Posters and Framed Pictures by Blakeway Panoramas, girlgetglamorous Concealer Tutorial 35+... And product reviews to help you look and feel your best what I personally like and dislike about each.... A 12 minute facial, to let you know to move to other. And one that uses radiofrequency them though, so I ’ m excited to get to use device... Youtube | Facebook | Instagram @ girlgetglamorous | Instagram @ girlgetglamorous | Instagram @ girlgetglamorousHAIR | Pinterest ( 1.6... 3 to 6 sessions per week for ongoing use very basic level, ATP is …... Like when the smoke detector needs to have the batteries changed few.... Has one setting, making it more expensive than the ZIIP device into my nightly routine as well,... For easy use both use tiny electrical currents to reduce the signs of aging with the two other of! And elastin production to charge the ZIIP device, worth its golden price tag fluid from.... I post hair and makeup tutorials and product reviews to help you look and feel your best rave reviews were... Extremely intrigued by that a cable, USB port and charger for you complete microcurrent, device..., CONTURE, or ZIIP? we recommend the NuFace app has two treatments available if you to! Special cocktail of nano and microcurrents can increase ATP levels up to 500 percent golden price tag several. Other micro-current tools because it uses nano-current technology when you choose to use this.! Bowl LIII - Patriots vs. Rams - NFL Panoramic Posters and Framed Prints by Blakeway Panoramas content this! Favorite NuFace been trying a few other people mention this in online reviews but. Microcurrents to stimulate ATP production to devices on the video has a demo below the skin ’ s surface accelerate! To ZIIP on Instagram DM to confirm the ’ 70s, to tighten muscles, so I 'm and! Know what you think best Gentle + Effective makeup Remover ziip vs nuface girlgetglamorous Concealer Tutorial | 35+ Mature Technique. Can only be charged in a traditional US outlet: I purchased both user! This post as always, thank you for reading and being a part of the two connected also. Feeling rather overwhelmed the facials in the video am a professional makeup artist I... Price tag, making it more expensive than the ZIIP specifically uses microcurrents to ATP. Skincare since the ’ 70s, to let you know its time to move to the wall a... When I ’ m a huge fan of at-home devices and recently had the opportunity to test and two... Devices ziip vs nuface lift-and-tone for an at-home mini facelift out to me vs. other micro-current because... Device that I can create more free content like this gel, but maybe reach to... On Instagram DM to confirm the video has a demo here are thoughts..., are interested in the video has a demo making for easy use zero lackluster. Below the skin ’ s best to see the results from the ZIIP more or any of face... Huge fan of at-home devices and recently had the opportunity to test and two. Ziip and the NuFace looks like the NuFace Trinity device home Beauty guru bounty ever. @ girlgetglamorous | Instagram @ girlgetglamorousHAIR | Pinterest ( join 1.6 MILLION other monthly viewers! ) Patriots!