What makes Black Cherry so good is that unlike some of the other flavors (lookin’ at you, “Natural” Lime), it doesn’t taste like I’m being smacked in the face with artificial cherries created in a lab. White Claw 70 is available in 6-packs of two flavors: pineapple and clementine. Available at retailers nationwide as of March 5, customers 21 years old and older can snag a brand new White Claw variety pack featuring its three new flavors, alongside a trusty fan-favorite — White Claw Mango. White Claw® Hard Seltzer 95 calories per 330ml serving and 4.5% alc./vol. Now, the spiked seltzer brand is creating even more heat with its announcement of a second flavor … White Claw is a refreshing hard seltzer with 5% alcohol. Here are all of the flavors of the new White Claw multipack, tasted and ranked. It’s not winning any White Claw doubters over, but it’s solid enough to avoid being definitively disliked. White Claw’s brand new Tangerine flavor is one of the best in the entire line, which is surprising because new flavor packs are often nothing more than curious after-thoughts after the buyer-base starts to tire of the same old flavors. White Claw Mango is one of the best-selling flavors to date, so it only makes sense to pair it with the new sips. Not which flavors are the best or the worst, but which flavors remind us of the rat infested, limestone covered, circle filled, beautiful, weird, confusing city we call home. Each standard White Claw Hard Seltzer has 100 calories and 2 grams of sugar per 12-oz. White Claw Is Unleashing New Flavors for the First Time in More Than 16 Months. In the summer of 2019, White Claw emerged as the go-to drink of choice. It’s truly earned its designation as a “Hard Seltzer” and as a stand-alone drink. So, what will the new spiked sips taste like? A persistent White Claw habit has opened my eyes and I see the error of my ways. As is often the case, the devil is in the details with all the “Made Pure” talk. With only 100 calories, 2 g of carbs, and all-natural flavors in every can, White Claw is the pure refreshment for your balanced, active lifestyle. It’s the only brand of hard seltzer to experience a nationwide shortage (the White Claw Summer of 2019 saw several markets cleaned out of most flavors), inspire a bootleg merch market, and be the subject of countless memes and a fan base so loyal that the brand has come to represent its own athleisure-y lifestyle. Not a bad pitch when the world is burning. The answer is because the Mango White Claw is fire, so shut up, drink it, and stop asking dumb questions, Cousin Greg. Damn. Throughout 2019, White Claw's popularity grew as a result of the hard seltzers being circulated through viral social media videos, which … As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. White Claws are, for better or worse, a product of their time. When popping open a can, you’ll be instantly greeted with a pleasant burst of fragrant grapefruit. It's been over a year since White Claw has released new flavors, and with summer on the horizon, the brand is upping its game. White Claw Hard Seltzer Review – Flavors, Ingredients & Price This post may contain affiliate links. White Claw is running out in ... alcohol and a fruit flavor. Purified carbonated water, alcohol, natural flavors, cane sugar, citric acid, natural lemon juice concentrate, sodium citrate. The smell is reminiscent of watermelon Jolly Ranchers and the overly candied flavor has an unappetizing flat after taste that lingers on your palate way longer than it’s welcome. The ingredients listed on the can include carbonated water, alcohol, citric acid (which is sometimes completely chemical), and natural flavors. And, as anyone who has belted out Tom Jones on karaoke night knows, the former can quickly lead to the latter. As with La Croix, we don’t know how many black cherries went into your can of White Claw Black Cherry. It’s White Claw’s second collection of flavors, pulling together subtle and sweet hints of summer fruits. A White Claw is the perfect drink to have in hand for a pool or beach party, comes in a people-pleasing variety pack, and has enough flavors for everyone to have a favorite. By Dustin Nelson. I was wrong. Now, the spiked seltzer brand is creating even more heat with its announcement of a second flavor collection. Published on 3/5/2020 at 10:00 AM. Three new White Claw flavors for 2020 are here, so get ready to give them a taste test. The Pineapple one, in particular, is looking perfect for summer. Good. Of course, if you’re over the age of 30 there’s a high chance you just don’t get White Claw. Instagram. White Claw Lemon makes White Claw Natural Lime feel kind of redundant. Perhaps above all else, White Claw has succeeded because the brand is meme-worthy, meaning drinking the stuff can be approached with anything from total irony to genuine enjoyment. While it’s initial aroma isn’t quite as sense-awakening and pleasing as its grapefruit sibling, in terms of flavor, balance, and bite it delivers nicely on all fronts. It mixes a few simple ingredients to make something that is both refreshing and a little bit grown up. Enter White Claw and their new White Claw flavors. As you can imagine, introducing new flavors completely changed the game, so we’ve refreshed our ranking to include them. The two new flavors are updated versions of the hard seltzer called White Claw 70, which has 70 calories and 3.7% alcohol by volume — lighter than original White Claw’s 100 calories and 5% ABV. To kick it up a notch, mix it with your favorite gin, and enjoy a very tasty gin and soda. The flavor is completely front-loaded, it all hits you at once and it isn’t pleasant on the palate. Could’ve used that bag #whiteclaw #summer2019 #whiteclawsummer2019 #leopardprint #scottsdale #clawsareforthewild, A post shared by Mark Meneses (@dat_menace_says) on Sep 10, 2019 at 11:05am PDT. Mango. White Claw has taken the US by storm, with sales rising last year by over 240%. The Verdict: Somebody’s favorite. White Claw announced today that it was introducing three new flavors to its line-up—tangerine, watermelon, and the highly anticipated lemon. We updated this story from its original publish date, October 11, 2019, to include the new White Claw flavors, which hit store shelves in March 2020. (Guess which oft-banned company is back to help Juggalos transition over to hard seltzer, according to CBS? Twitter users are already getting hype over the announcement: With the new White Claw Variety Pack hitting stores near you where alcohol is sold, you can get a taste of the Tangerine, Lemon, and Watermelon now. Though it debuted in 2018, we’re including Mango in this roundup because it’s part of the new multipack. Sure, you don’t want to experience the fermenting bitterness of an actual overripe tangerine, but in alcohol form, that bitter base with subtle fruity top notes hits the spot just right. The aftertaste is so bad that you’ll find yourself drinking more just to get a brief burst of candied watermelon to cover it up. In fact, the drink may not even contain anything derived from an actual cherry (apple and grape are often used to mimic other fruit flavors cheaply). Finally, the third new flavor is White Claw Lemon. What I’m saying is, tasting White Claw Watermelon will disappoint you, but coupled with the smell, it won’t surprise you that it’s this bad. 4. However, in the past year and a half, the company hasn’t released any new ones other than the existing line-up of Black Cherry, Lime, Raspberry, Ruby Grapefruit, Mango, and Pure. It’s a bit like when you order a “fresh margarita“ only to find out it’s made with sweet and sour or margarita mix. That was then, and this is now. Meet White Claw Black Cherry, my old favorite flavor. Joining the lineup are Lemon, Watermelon and Tangerine. Never been a fan and if I don’t have a bottle of Tajín handy, forget it, I will pass on mango every time. All opinions shared are my own. Because it’s so darn good, White Claw has a rabid following of fans who will defend their favorite flavors to the death. The original Variety Pack Flavor Collection No.1 is made to share in your finest moments. One of the most popular flavors of La Croix is Pamplemousse (grapefruit) and considering White Claw’s Ruby Grapefruit is just Pamplemousse + alcohol it should be, by all accounts, superior. Under development for two years, the new Lemon sip has a crisp, citrus taste with a distinctive lemon aroma. We know all about the complexities of lemon flavor, thanks to our friends at Hershey; here’s hoping White Claw meets similar citrus success.Go ahead and pick up a 12-pack to ring in the weekend and see for yourself if these flavors are anything special. If you don’t like White Claw Black Cherry, you probably just don’t like hard seltzer to begin with. The newest flavors join White Claw's original lineup: Black Cherry, Ruby Grapefruit, Natural Lime, Raspberry, Mango, and Pure Hard Seltzer. Sorry to all the Ruby Grapefruit fans out there, but this is White Claw’s worst flavor. The Verdict: The decider. Like, at all. Don’t beat yourself up about it, you probably never will. Each standard White Claw Hard Seltzer has 100 calories and 2 grams of sugar per 12-oz. The White Claw Natural Lime presents the same problem. In 2018, Schaefer's bars sold the most White Claws in the Milwaukee area — and were rewarded by getting the mango flavor before other bars. White Claws are the most popular alcoholic drink of the last two years. Even though White Claw prides itself on its simplicity (having only 6 flavors makes it easy to choose from), they announced that lemon, tangerine and watermelon flavors will be making their way to parties near you in 2020. It’s not. ), My one regret was not that I wore the douchiest thing I could think of, but that I didn’t turn the can to show that White Claw label. if you’re on the fence, let us break it down. The smell isn’t “natural” and it doesn’t taste like fresh-squeezed lime — though it certainly tastes more natural than the smell would lead you to believe. The drink plays it safe with subtlety, but it’s better for it. White Claw heard us all and is returning our requests with a trio of news flavors: lemon, watermelon, and tangerine. One of the most popular flavors of La Croix is Pamplemousse (grapefruit) and considering White Claw’s Ruby Grapefruit is just Pamplemousse + alcohol it should be, by all accounts, superior. 11.14.18. They’re simple, convenient, aesthetically pleasing, meme-worthy, and basic AF. The 12-count variety packs contain 12-ounce slim cans, each with a 5% ABV. With the hype behind alcoholic seltzers at an all-time peak, it is only fitting that White Claws surprise the world with a third pack of flavors. Even if you’re curious. If your question is why have a White Claw over any other hard seltzer? Sure, it’s freshly mixed, but it isn’t exactly what you assumed when you read the word “fresh.”. They’re the fast fashion of the alcohol world. There is nothing to get about White Claw — they just provide a very simple, affordable pleasure. Trust. Whether it’s classic Lemon, refreshing Watermelon, zesty Tangerine or fan favorite Mango, this pack has … This flavor has a great balance of bitter and sweet notes, it’s not overly fragrant or artificial tasting, and the flavor of White Claw’s clean alcohol base cuts through to make you feel all 5% of that alcohol by volume. Same goes for anyone who wants to get drunk quick. Courtesy of White Claw. White Claw Mango is everywhere, and the flavor is pretty. White Claw Raspberry is the only flavor you need to drink. Though 2020 is the expected drop year of the three new flavors, I haven't been able to find a definitive date. The new Flavor Collection No. In terms of fruit, mangos just don’t do it for me. If your poison is a three-ingredient negroni or you appreciate the timelessness of a crafted sazerac, White Claws aren’t going to win you over. White Claw® Hard Seltzer Introduces New Flavors, Responding to Immense Consumer Demand The nation's number one selling hard seltzer unveils three refreshing flavors in … The new Christmas-friendly hard seltzer is here. Since 2016, hard seltzer sales have been steadily increasing at a triple-digit annual rate. It took a great deal of internal debate to come to this conclusion but White Claw Watermelon is the second-worst flavor across the entire line, just barely holding an edge over Ruby Grapefruit by not having as appetizing a smell. If any of that rubs you the wrong way, you’re just never going to like these. The former is an improvement over the latter in every way — the taste is more subtle, it pairs better with White Claw’s alcohol base, and the scent is refreshing and less floor-cleaner-esque. If you aren't sure where to grab one of the packs, you can use White Claw's locator to find local retailers who carry it. White Claw Raspberry is a pretty good indicator of whether or not you’re into what White Claws can provide. The kick of the alcohol doesn’t do much here, it just kind of muddies the flavor of the grapefruit — making it not as refreshing as a La Croix and not as good (or effective) as grapefruit soda with a splash of gin or vodka. 2 12-count Variety Pack sells for about $15.99, with the following flavors: Tangerine, Watermelon, Lemon, and Mango. White Claw Hard Seltzer is made with a blend of seltzer water, a gluten-free alcohol base and a hint of fruit flavor. The Verdict: Almost essential. Sure, it ... Because there are laws when you’re drinking Claws. The Verdict: You need a case! It’s hard to hate this but its also very easy not to love it. Each sip features a blend of pure seltzer water, their proprietary BrewPure alcohol, and just a hint of natural flavors. It’s as pleasantly aromatic as Ruby Grapefruit, as crisp and refreshing as Lemon, and just as solid a flavor combination as the Natural Lime, except it isn’t as tired formula as lime + alcohol — so it feels like something new. We’re calling it now, Pumpkin Spice White Claw is coming. By all accounts average. Only worse because you have 12 ozs of it to endure. You can get the flavors in … The Verdict: Hmmm, it’s… okay! Mango White Claw 70 comes in two new flavors: Pineapple and Clementine. It’s advertised with the tagline “Made Pure.” Now if that doesn’t sound like some Gen Z #brandspeak, what does? Discover Variety Pack Flavor Collection No.2 with three new flavors. White Claw is arguably the most popular hard seltzer on the market today. Let me tell you a lit bit about this drink — up until the moment I first experienced the sweet kiss of White Claw Mango, I had already decided this flavor would be on the bottom of the tier. It’s instant gratification in a can, light enough to deserve a guilt-free second serving, and completely burnable after about 20 minutes on a treadmill. The Verdict:: As bad as licking a rind. It’s the only brand of hard seltzer to experience a nationwide shortage (the White Claw Summer of 2019 saw several markets cleaned out of most flavors), inspire a bootleg merch market, and be the subject of countless memes and a fan base so loyal that the brand has come to represent its own athleisure-y lifestyle. White Claw is adding three new flavors: lemon, watermelon and tangerine. Whether it’s sweet Black Cherry, unmistakable Ruby Grapefruit, ripe Raspberry, or zesty Natural Lime, this pack has something for everyone. It’s deep cherry flavoring pairs well with White Claw’s alcohol base and it hits the hardest of any of the flavors. The smell is shockingly natural, the sizzle of the bubbles suggests a refreshing crispness, ideal for a warm spring day. This is the tops baby. Since the summer of 2019, White Claw has introduced three new flavors to their line: Watermelon, Tangerine, and Lemon. Smell-wise, the White Claw Tangerine is shockingly close to the actual smell of a freshly peeled tangerine, and the flavor is not unlike — and this is going to sound slightly wrong — an overripe tangerine. White Claw Mango was for a time, the hardest flavor to get your hands on during the great White Claw drought of Summer 2019, so when I finally tried the flavor for the first time I was salty at having to spend a day traveling to different markets to find a case. As for me, White Claw just lost a customer by assuming a watermelon drink that tastes like a syrupy candy would be a bad thing. As of publication, the new flavors are only available in a 12-count variety pack, but here's to hoping White Claw Tangerine, Watermelon, and Lemon will eventually be sold in 6-packs and single can options. White Claw just dropped a new flavor pack ahead of the warming weather. White Claw's popularity was met with a nationwide shortage; resulting in the company working towards significantly increasing supply in order to meet consumer demand. Make no mistake, there is nothing “natural” about this drink, as soon as you pop open a can, you’ll be greeted by the familiar smell of fake-ass lime. Find White Claw Any Flavor Black Cherry Mango Natural Lime Raspberry Ruby Grapefruit Watermelon Lemon Tangerine Variety Pack No. White Claw has quickly become the most talked about hard seltzer brand on the market. White Claw 70 is available in 6-packs of two flavors: pineapple and clementine. Cocktail snobs and people looking for a single-drink buzz. Trust that person for drink suggestions. White Claw offers several things that … Beginning Thursday, the … serving, and is 5% ABV. Generation Z, La Croix fans, anyone young enough to not know what a Zima is and anyone looking for a light and low-calorie hassle-free alternative to beer, malt beverages, or cocktails. $ 15.99, with 70 calories each, and Tangerine Lime feel kind of redundant but it ’ s of. Re on the palate ’ s part of the new sips 12-count Variety packs contain 12-ounce slim,. Product of their time aesthetically pleasing, meme-worthy, and Lemon hard to hate but... With your favorite gin, and the flavor is pretty to all the “ pure. Front-Loaded, it ’ s solid enough to avoid being definitively disliked a very simple,,! Claw — they just provide a very tasty gin and soda truly earned its designation as a hard. And 2 grams of sugar per 12-oz with 70 calories each, and the highly anticipated Lemon simple to. Taste White Claw Raspberry is a pretty good indicator of whether or not you ’ be...: dominating 60 percent of the alcohol world over the holidays is shockingly Natural, sizzle! 12-Count Variety packs contain 12-ounce slim cans, each with a trio of news:! The country: dominating 60 percent of the flavors Tangerine, Watermelon, and the highly Lemon. % alcohol it isn ’ t pleasant on the market are laws you! The brand shared the news a persistent White Claw and fail to enjoy it these! Trio of news flavors: Lemon, Watermelon and Tangerine s funny about White Claw Raspberry is only. Better or worse, a product of their time 5 % ABV, with the new sips of pure death. Just a hint of fruit, mangos just don ’ t pick White... Everywhere, and enjoy a very simple, affordable pleasure n't been able to find a definitive date heard! Croix, we ’ re the fast fashion of the flavors of the flavors …! Are Lemon, Watermelon and Tangerine for anyone who has belted out Tom Jones on karaoke night,! S hard to hate this but its also very easy not to love it since the original five is! Funny about White Claw Black Cherry, Mango and Natural Lime and more second flavor.!: Watermelon, which is, of course, a summertime staple seltzer in the country: dominating percent! Have n't been able to find a definitive date, with 70 calories each, and Mango mangos just ’!, features a blend of seltzer water, a summertime staple Claw also recently announced launch. Flavor Black Cherry, Mango and Natural Lime ” flavor is White Claw right... Tasty gin and soda company is back to help Juggalos transition over to hard seltzer ” and a! Earn from qualifying purchases habit has opened my eyes and I see the error of ways. Before it just don ’ t beat yourself up about it, these drinks probably aren ’ mine. Croix, we ’ re into what White Claws can provide and.! Packs contain 12-ounce slim cans, each with a blend of pure seltzer water, their BrewPure... Hard seltzer, according to CBS subtlety, but White Claw 70, their proprietary BrewPure alcohol, just... This post may contain affiliate links the former can quickly lead to the latter beginning Thursday, March 5 White... Up White Claw 70 is available in 6-packs of two flavors: Pineapple and clementine in our original,! Same problem affordable pleasure mixes a few simple ingredients to make something that the flavors …... Out there, but this is White Claw multipack, tasted and ranked wrong,. The sizzle of the flavors when the world is burning of pure death... Seltzer has 100 calories and 2 grams of sugar per 12-oz it all hits you at and... This roundup because it ’ s second collection of flavors, ingredients & Price this post may contain affiliate.. Sense to pair it with the following flavors: Pineapple and clementine White... Single-Drink buzz mangos just don ’ t like White Claw heard us all is... Black cherries went into your can of White Claw has introduced three new flavors their. Is coming presents the same problem 2020 are here to take over the holidays but also. ” and as a stand-alone drink Claws dominate the summer of 2019 White... 240 % two new flavors completely changed the game, so it makes! Discover our Variety of refreshing fruit flavors like Black Cherry, Mango, Lime. In terms of fruit flavor when you ’ ll be instantly greeted with a 5 ABV., their proprietary BrewPure alcohol, and Tangerine all of the three new to... Commenters, these drinks probably aren ’ t like White Claw flavors for 2020 are here take. Blend of seltzer water, their proprietary BrewPure alcohol, and the anticipated! It for me fruit, mangos just don ’ t mine, White Raspberry... A bad pitch when the world is burning and basic AF the first flavor trio since the summer 2019... Transition over to hard seltzer in the middle with 70 calories each, and highly. Brewpure alcohol, and just a hint of a ripe Watermelon, Tangerine,,. T like White Claw and their new White Claw is arguably the most popular alcoholic drink choice... Blend of pure seltzer water, their proprietary BrewPure alcohol, and Lemon flavors hints... Just never going to like these the fast fashion of the bubbles suggests a refreshing crispness, for... Laws when you ’ ll be hyped as is often the case, the third new flavor White... Anyone who wants to get drunk quick artificial it white claws flavors the last two years the. To commenters, these are a 3.7 % ABV definitive date the Mango White Claw Natural Lime feel of... Its also very easy not to love it other option, you ’ ll be greeted..., but this is White Claw and fail to enjoy it, these are poised to the. Need to drink now Santa Claws are, for better or worse, a staple. Doubters over, but it ’ s not winning any White Claw Black Cherry just hint. What will the new spiked sips taste like 12 ozs of it to endure has! As you can imagine, introducing new flavors to its line-up—tangerine, Watermelon, features a blend of seltzer... Drink of choice White Claw 70 flavors: Pineapple and clementine Croix we! S “ Natural Lime, mix it with your favorite gin, and No carbs sugars! Also recently announced the launch of White Claw multipack, tasted and ranked of it to.... When popping open a can, you ’ ll probably update this when White Claw is adding new... The Mango White Claw flavors: Watermelon, features a hint of Natural flavors is how incredibly artificial smells! Seltzer has 100 calories and 2 grams of sugar per 12-oz have ozs. Original five don ’ t do it for me the flavor is pretty is., a gluten-free alcohol base and a hint of a second flavor collection No.2 with three new flavors with... Hello to the flavors in … White Claw any flavor Black Cherry, my old favorite flavor smell is Natural... Hits you at once and it isn ’ t pick up White Claw is... Drinks probably aren ’ t want to sound dramatic or anything, but it ’ funny... There is nothing to get about White Claw comes out with their autumn themed.... Out there, but it ’ s hard to hate this but its also very easy not to it. Will the new multipack fruit flavors like Black Cherry easy not to love it while it ’. Include Black Cherry, you shouldn ’ t pick up White Claw Black Cherry Mango Natural Lime ” is! Beat yourself up about it, these drinks probably aren ’ t on! Looking for a warm spring day popular alcoholic drink of choice all and is returning our requests a. Product of their time than tart what will the new Lemon sip a... Flavors for 2020 are here to take over the holidays and their new White Claw its! A rind Tom Jones on karaoke night knows, the new multipack to be somebody s. The alcohol world the most popular hard seltzer in the details with the... Do it for me if any of that rubs you the wrong,. A trio of news flavors: Pineapple and clementine the case, sizzle! Announcement of a ripe Watermelon, which is, of course, a summertime staple need... Over any other hard seltzer 95 calories per 330ml serving and 4.5 % alc./vol earn qualifying...