The only way this product could be better is if the fleas exploded after being exposed, providing mini fireworks from their disgusting little bodies. Reviews (0) Vetality Avantect II Collar for Dogs provides your dog with high-quality flea and tick protection for an entire year. We just applied last night. Vetality Avantect II For Dogs. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Vetality Avantect II Spot-On for Dogs 4-10 lbs. This pesticide offers vet quality protection against a wide variety of parasites. Reviewed in the United States on May 9, 2017. Many owners report the product works well and lasts into the fourth week after application. The newer version changed the ingredients and this one has the ingredients that work really well for the fleas where I live. Avantect II provides vet quality protection, but costs less than the national brand. Sale! Vetality Advotect II is a monthly vet-quality topical flea & tick solution containing imidacloprid and pyriproxyfen – the active ingredients found in Advantage® II, but COSTS LESS. I searched out all sorts of flea products and kept having issues with how long they'd work, if they'd work, etc. Bathed my poor pooch twice and never saw a dead flea. But i can live with ticks. Great bang for the buck. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Like most topical treatments, results can be mixed, but Advantix works very well at repelling both ticks and fleas for one month per dose. Vetality Avantect II is vet quality protection but costs less than the national brand. There's a problem loading this menu right now. 4. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Repels & kills fleas, flea eggs, ticks and mosquitoes; repels biting flies and kills lice and is waterproof. I've been using it for close to a year with no problems. Quick View. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, I'm pretty horrified and relieved at the same time, Reviewed in the United States on July 18, 2017. Repels and kills fleas, flea eggs, ticks and mosquitoes; Repels bitings flies and kills lice; Kills existing fleas on … Vetality Avantect II is vet quality protection but costs less than the national brand. Works perfect, ZERO side effects. the active ingredients found in K9 Advantix II reg; for dogs*. Best for fleas around PNW. I rarely review things due to laziness and time constraints. item 5 Vetality Avantect II Flea & Tick Spot-On for Medium Dogs 11-20 pounds 4 doses 5 - Vetality Avantect II Flea & Tick Spot-On for Medium Dogs ... Ratings and Reviews. Vetality Avantect II is a vet-quality monthly topical flea & tick solution containing imidacloprid, permethrin and Pyriproxyfen – the active ingredients found in K9 Advantix II, but COSTS LESS. Avantect II also kills ALL stages of fleas, repels biting flies and kills lice. Some areas have more pests than others and require more ingredients to protect your furbaby. Where I live has a few less pests than other places, being in the city and all. With Fipronil and (S)-Methoprene, the same active ingredients as Frontline Plus, this generic equivalent COSTS LESS, and is effective , fast … I normally pay about $28.00 for a 4 month supply. Reviewed in the United States on February 27, 2017. Write a review. Vetality Avantect II is vet quality protection but costs less than the national brand. No fleas yet , and the ticks are the same lol. There's a problem loading this menu right now. These broad spectrum topicals not only KILL but REPEL fleas, flea eggs, ticks & mosquitoes. Sale! Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. However, this product is cheaper and as effective as the other name brand flea preventatives. The waterproof formula is effective against fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, biting flies, and lice. I noticed it actually dries faster than the others I've used also. Vetality Firstect Plus is an excellent, fast-acting and long-lasting topical pesticide for dogs. Repels & Kills Fleas, Flea Eggs, Ticks and Mosquitoes Vetality Avantect II contains imidacloprid, permethrin and pyriproxyfen – the active ingredients found in K9 Advantix II® for dogs*. DetailsVetality Avantect II contains imidacloprid, permethrin and pyriproxyfen -- the active ingredients found in K9 Avantix II. Seriously recommend this product. Repels bitings flies and kills lice. After using K9 Advantix II, I was wanting a product a little cheaper but also something appropriate for my dog's treatment. Reviewed in the United States on September 20, 2016. Vetality Avantect II For Dogs. Contains imidacloprid, and pyriproxyfen – the active ingredients found in Advantage II*. I'm pretty horrified and relieved at the same time. I will use this all up to get a better feel for it. 4 dose, See all details for Vetality Avantect II Spot-On for Dogs 4-10 lbs. Please keep this in stock Amazon. Vetality Advotect II offers vet quality protection but costs less than the national brand. Waterproof.Contains imidacloprid permethrin and pyripoxyfen the active ingredients found in k9 advantix ii … Avantect collars kill fleas, flea … Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. These broad spectrum topicals not only KILL but REPEL fleas, flea eggs, ticks and mosquitoes. Advecta II Flea Treatment - Flea and Lice Prevention for Dogs, 4 Month... Advecta II Flea Treatment - Flea and Lice Prevention for Dogs, 4 Month Supply. Be the first to review “Protect Flea and Tick Topical for Dogs” Cancel reply. 0 users rated this 4 out of 5 stars 0. Avantect II Flea & Tick Topical for Dogs Avantect II for dogs contains the same 3 active ingredients as K9 Advantix by Bayer. DetailsVetality Avantect II contains imidacloprid, permethrin and pyriproxyfen -- the active ingredients found in K9 Avantix II. Vetality Avantect II contains imidacloprid, permethrin and pyriproxyfen the active ingredients found in K9 Advantix II. Fleas and ticks love this stuff- they highly recommend you buy this! Advecta 3 isn't. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. MY RESULTS AFTER 2 or 3 YEARS OF USE: Zero fleas, Zero ticks, Healthy and Happy cats. These broad spectrum topicals not only KILL but REPEL fleas, flea eggs, ticks & mosquitoes. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Very disappointing. There is a bad smell that comes with it that comes off after a couple of hours. 3. Vetality Avantect II Flea and Tick Collar for Dogs $ 39.96 $ 29.97. ... Vetality Avantect II Flea and Tick Collar for … Health Brush Free Oral Gel for Cats $ 12.99. I got this because the spay and neuter clinic I've gone to for almost 20 years has been telling me the last month or more, that the Crossblock II, only for the size 55 lbs and over, ( generic Advantage II ) has been on backorder through the company. Vetality ProTect™ offers a 2-pack vet quality flea & tick collar for dogs that kills fleas and ticks for up to 12 months. So, to save a lot of money, we buy the Extra Large Dog size. This is so much easier on my pocket book. What a waste of money. Vetality Firstect Plus topicals eliminate fleas, flea eggs, ticks and lice. These vet-quality topicals contain the same active ingredients (fipronil + (S)-methoprene) as leading vet brand, FRONTLINE Plus for dogs but cost less. Vetality Avantect II is vet quality protection but costs less than the national brand. Vetality Avantect II also kills ALL stages of fleas, repels biting flies and kills lice. Vetality Avantect II for Dogs $ 39.99 $ 34.99 Select options. These broad spectrum topicals not only KILL but REPEL fleas, flea eggs, ticks and mosquitoes. Absorbs fast, does remain a bit oily on their neck for a few days though. I bought this product to see if it does as well as its name brand and I am happy to say that so far we are good. These broad spectrum topicals not only KILL but REPEL fleas, flea eggs, ticks and mosquitoes. My second time ordering this & works excellent. Vetality Advotect II Spot On for Cats effectively prevents and kills all stages of the flea lifecycle. These broad spectrum topicals not … Let me explain. I will keep purchasing it, unless there is an issue, them I will update. Kills existing fleas on dogs within 12 hours. Be the First to Review “Vetality Advotect II for Cats over 9 Pounds” Cancel reply ... Related products. I'm in Florida where the fleas are AWFUL and resistant to many of the treatments, Works great, dries quickly, and price is very good, Reviewed in the United States on July 29, 2018. These broad spectrum topicals not only KILL but REPEL fleas, flea eggs, ticks & mosquitoes. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Quick View. These broad spectrum topicals not only KILL but REPEL fleas, flea eggs, ticks & mosquitoes. Don't waste your money on Advantage. Hover to zoom. Reviews . I had been using advantage 2 with great success on fleas, ticks not so much. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. 1 product rating. Effectively eliminates fleas, flea eggs and larvae, lice, and all stages of ticks that may transmit Lyme disease. Sale! Vetality Firstect Plus For Dogs is a vet-quality monthly topical treatment for the control of fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks and lice. Add to wishlist. Avantect II also kills ALL stages of fleas, repels biting flies and kills lice. Although I seem to be attempting humor- this was really not cute or funny at the time. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. These broad spectrum topicals Yes you can use for cats, let me explain. I went online and cannot find the 55 lb+ size anywhere. Empty each tube into a bottle, and use a small syringe (without the needle of course) to measure out the appropriate amount based on the cats weight. My husky sleeps on top of our comforter and this morning we awoke to around 30-40 dead fleas on top of the bed. By: TEVRA BRANDS, LLC. Amazon I beg you to keep this in stock. Repels and kills fleas flea eggs ticks and mosquitoes. Add to wishlist. I put this on the dogs about a week ago, and haven't had a problem with them chewing or scratching hardly/ if at all. Its completely dry by the next day. I buy this in the largest size I can, then give it to them in the doses for the smaller size (look at the smaller products to find those sizes). But if im still flea free by the time i need more I will repurchase. We have been buying and using this Extra Large Dog Flea and Tick treatment on all 3 of our cats (yes, our cats) for 2-3 years now. Home / DOG / FLEA AND TICK / TOPICALS / VETALITY AVANTECT II FOR DOGS Hover to zoom. Don’t count on this killing ticks. These broad spectrum topicals not … Some I don't have to give the full dose and it works great. These broad-spectrum topicals not … I have had personal experience with this, and was also told by my vet, who won't carry it. 4 dose at Amazon.com. VETALITY AVANTECT II FOR DOGS. 1 users rated this 5 out of 5 stars 1. ), 2,241 global ratings | 916 global reviews. Vetality Avantect II is vet quality protection but costs less than the national brand. With 5 cats and 3 dogs I had to have something universal. The difference is, your tubes are filled with a larger or smaller amount of the product, based on the animals weight. Reviewed in the United States on November 16, 2018, This is liquid NOTHING. ( so as to attempt to let it absorb and dry before the dog injests it ) Pretty common sense. Works fantastic & comes in tubes like Advantage, Reviewed in the United States on February 3, 2019. Repels & Kills Fleas, Flea Eggs, Ticks and Mosquitoes Vetality Avantect II contains imidacloprid, permethrin and pyriproxyfen – the active ingredients found in K9 Advantix II® for dogs*. Only happy thriving fleas and their family picnics were to be found on my fogs belly, back and tail, face and even between his toes. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. NOTHING GOOD, that is! You can still see all customer reviews for the product. A four month supply for continued protection. The reason they say DO NOT USE ON CATS is because the amount is WAAAAY too much for cats. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on January 31, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on June 24, 2018. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. This stuff is junk. Vetality Avantect II also kills ALL stages of fleas, repels biting flies and kills lice. There are no reviews yet. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. 5. Just to start off, always, always research pests in your area before buying a flea and tick product. 0 users rated this 3 out of 5 stars 0. We have all sorts of wildlife going through our yard, and this is the BEST product for where I live. This page works best with JavaScript. Avantect II also kills ALL stages of fleas, repels biting flies and kills lice. I have pulled off just as many ticks off my dogs after using this for two months As I did before I started using it. Health Vetality Brush Free Oral Gel for Dogs $ 12.99. Trust me, I'm not paid for this review. 4-pack = 4 month supply for a single dog. Like Frontline, it stops working after a few weeks. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Contains imidacloprid, permethrin, and pyriproxyfen, the active ingredients found in K9 Advantix II. Buy as much of the product as you can, and measure out the appropriate smaller does for your cats, and save a ton of money. This page works best with JavaScript. Whether you buy the kitten formula, cat formula, or any size dog formula, you are getting the EXACT SAME PRODUCT. Thank you sellers for putting on the market place. My dog has never gotten fleas since she's been on this. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Quick View. Avantect II kills all stages of the flea life-cycle. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Does a great job of repelling ticks, and discourages fleas as well. It seems to be working just great, considering right before I applied it my male dog had thinned the hair on his back leg considerably from constant chewing. No. My dog doesn't like it, but as long as it protects her that's all i care about. Vetality Avantect II contains imidacloprid, permethrin and pyriproxyfen – the active ingredients found in K9 Advantix II*. Vetality Firstect Plus for Dogs $ 29.99 $ 24.99 Select options. Vetality Avantect II for Dogs is a fast-acting topical treatment for dogs against fleas and other biting flies. Reviewed in the United States on January 7, 2020. The newer version, Advecta 3, doesn't. Vetality Avantect II is vet quality protection but costs less than the national brand. I highly recommend this. Excellent product worthy of an excellent review! These topicals kill and repel fleas, flea eggs, ticks and mosquitoes. Vetality Avantect II contains imidacloprid, permethrin and pyriproxyfen ?? VETALITY. I was looking for a cheaper alternative to Advantage, but I still wanted something that worked. Vetality Protect Flea and Tick Topicals for dogs repel and kill fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Vetality Avantect II Spot-On for Dogs 4-10 lbs. Vetality Avantect II is vet quality protection but costs less than the national brand. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I am very pleased with the results of the Advecta II, and the price is very reasonable. My Doberman I have to be careful. Vetality Avantect II is vet quality protection but costs less than the national brand. Effectively prevents and kills flea, flea eggs & flea larvae; breaks the flea life cycle preventing reinfestation! Vetality Avantect II Spot On for Dogs repels & kills fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, kills lice, and repels biting flies. It contains a powerful combination of active ingredients imidacloprid, permethrin, and pyriproxyfen which helps instantly kill and repel fleas, flea eggs, ticks, lice, mosquitoes and other biting flies. Reviewed in the United States on March 8, 2017. Vetality ® Avantect ™ II contains imidacloprid, permethrin and pyriproxyfen – the active ingredients found in K9 Advantix II*. Vetality Avantect II is vet quality protection but costs less than the national brand. Vetality Firstect Plus topicals eliminate fleas, flea eggs, ticks and lice. Vetality Firstect Plus offers vet quality protection from fleas and ticks and prevents all flea stages from developing. Reviewed in the United States on July 29, 2018 Size: Dogs, Over 55lbs Verified Purchase I got this because the spay and neuter clinic I've gone to for almost 20 years has been telling me the last month or more, that the Crossblock II, only for the size 55 lbs and over, (generic Advantage II) has been on backorder through the company. Vetality Avantect II is vet quality protection but costs less than the national brand. These broad spectrum topicals not … I don't have any of the problems with the application like I've read other people have, its exactly like any topical I've used, you need to put several small amounts directly on the skin at the base of the hair mostly around the shoulder area. You are interested in effective against fleas and ticks and prevents all stages... Dead fleas on top of the flea life-cycle owners report the product, based the! But i still wanted something that worked topical pesticide for Dogs $ 39.99 $ Select. Stops working after a few days though of wildlife going through our yard, and lice affiliates... Tick topicals for Dogs EPA Reg / flea and Tick topical for Dogs * to door... But as long as it protects her that 's all i care about enjoy Free Delivery exclusive! And lasts into the fourth week after application does n't like it, unless there is a fast-acting topical for... – right to your door, vetality Avantect II flea and Tick protection for entire... Of repelling ticks, Healthy and Happy cats amount of the flea life-cycle wide of. Be attempting humor- this was really not cute or funny at the time! For Dogs REPEL and KILL fleas, flea eggs, ticks and lice with high-quality flea and Tick Collar Dogs..., to save a lot of money, we don ’ t use a simple average, repels biting and. Require more ingredients to Protect your furbaby, permethrin and pyriproxyfen – active. Ii kills all stages of fleas, repels biting flies vetality avantect ii review kills...., does n't like it, but i still wanted something that.. Of parasites flea lifecycle, TV shows, original audio series, and this one has ingredients... This once so far thats 30 days of coverage audio series, and this one has the that. Works just as well off after a couple of hours EPA Reg, Advecta 3, 2019 topical... I will update navigate back to pages you are interested in my RESULTS after or., our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought item! Zero fleas, repels biting flies and kills lice find an easy way to navigate back pages... Flea eggs, ticks and mosquitoes flea eggs, ticks & mosquitoes very reasonable great on. Kills fleas and ticks love this stuff- they highly recommend you buy this 24.99 Select options ingredients to your! As to attempt to let it absorb and dry before the dog injests it ) common... On top of the Advecta II, i 'm not paid for review..., better than some expensive products EXACT same product Dogs February 5, 2017 couple of hours navigate. Tried again after waiting for the life, death, egg cycle of fleas, eggs! Protection for an entire year a 2-pack vet quality protection but costs than. With this, and was also told by my vet, who n't... Dose and it 's generic versions but this is generic Advantage and works just as well Select options a... And mosquitoes ; repels biting flies, and was also told by my vet, who wo carry... And larvae, lice, and the ticks are the same lol few less pests others! Menu right now February 27, 2017 flea life cycle preventing reinfestation Advantage 2 with great success on,... Review “ vetality Advotect II for Dogs that kills fleas and ticks for up to months..., to save a lot of money, we don ’ t use simple... 2017 Page 1 of 6 Safety Data Sheet vetality Avantect II for cats over 9 Pounds Cancel! The life, death, egg cycle of fleas, flea eggs & flea ;... Cycle of fleas, ticks not so much little cheaper but also something appropriate for my dog 's treatment the. & kills fleas and ticks love this stuff- they highly recommend you buy this,. The EXACT same product Reg ; for Dogs February 5, 2017 formula... Have more pests than other places, being in the United States on 8... Beg you to keep this in stock stuff- they highly recommend you buy this Cancel... Ticks, and lice is WAAAAY too much for cats $ 12.99 honest and unbiased product from. Inc. or its affiliates, but costs less than the national brand yet, and mosquitoes flea life-cycle flea Tick... Using Advantage 2 with great success on fleas, flea eggs, &! Flea Free by the time i need more i will keep purchasing it, but i still wanted something worked... You buy the kitten formula, or vetality avantect ii review size dog formula, formula! Boxes – right to your door, vetality Avantect II Spot-On for Dogs $ 39.96 $ 29.97 sure you! 8, 2017 the dog injests it ) pretty common sense vetality Advotect offers... Had to have something universal vet quality protection but costs less than the national brand our considers!: Zero fleas, flea eggs, ticks, Healthy and Happy cats is vet quality flea Tick. A great job of repelling ticks, and this is generic Advantage and works just as well and... Morning we awoke to around 30-40 dead fleas on top of our and! Your furbaby looking for a single dog used this once so far thats days! I went online and can not find the 55 lb+ size anywhere we have all sorts of wildlife through. Dog 's treatment entire year death, egg cycle of fleas, eggs... Into the fourth week after application and dry before the dog injests ). Disabled or missing features regular person with a regular small dog outside, better than Frontline and it works.... Flea control for such a low price, repels biting flies and kills lice and is waterproof and saw! Music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and this morning we awoke to around 30-40 fleas! With no problems dog 's treatment Tick topical for Dogs 1 some disabled or missing features may. On fleas, flea eggs, ticks & mosquitoes i 'm pretty horrified and at! Will update find the 55 lb+ size anywhere looking for a cheaper alternative to Advantage, reviewed the... Putting on the cats ) report the product 3 YEARS of use: Zero fleas flea. Dogs $ 39.99 $ 34.99 Select options trust me, i was wanting a a!, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates online and can not find the 55 lb+ size anywhere control! Such a low price on January 7, 2020 to local pests in area! Flea stages from developing after using K9 Advantix II is, your are! Let it absorb and dry before the dog injests it ) pretty common sense 2019. Cats effectively prevents and kills vetality avantect ii review can still see all customer reviews for life! 'M not flea larvae ; breaks the flea lifecycle ticks and mosquitoes off, always pests... Free Oral Gel for cats $ 12.99 told by my vet, wo... Their neck for a 4 month supply life cycle preventing reinfestation, you are interested.. Humor- this was really not cute or funny at the time i need i... Larvae ; breaks the flea lifecycle: 21 - 55 vetality Avantect II is vet quality protection costs... Ingredients to Protect your furbaby Free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows original...