I rented using Turo in LA earlier this year. 3. Booked this Turo a few weeks in advance. I think you need to be 25 to rent cars for a decent price anywhere. Rest easy knowing that everyone in the Turo community is screened, and 24/7 customer support and roadside assistance are just a click away. Like 10GPUs in a single 4.5 unit server.Strangely, Asus official spec say that the card is 42mm thick, i.e. Faceless corporate owners almost invite "because rental car". I’m a Turo powerhost with 250+ trips in LA. I send an e-mail a week out, a day before, and when I'm getting on the plane. Too bad they recently raised their prices but it's still worth it, especially for a car enthusiast. I have rented from Turo and also rented out my own car. The first service charge mentioned by the company was something around 1400.00 charges! I'd bash on a rental car because well they give zero Fcks obviously by the state I've seen some, but these I'd be more afraid of wrecking someone's car. I used turo for a trip to Dallas last month. With Turo, you get better products, generally. There is a review system for a reason. Ditto, but for a couch. With Turo, it's one car and it's one host and you're one customer...so if you abuse the car they're all over you. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. I would like recommend that you check always the latest … I used them fine until I had an accident, after which all hell broke loose. I'm currently in like my 32nd Turo and I've never had anyone bail on me, except one dude whose car got smashed the night before. I think Turo/Flightcar/Getaround bank on the psychology behind driving someone's car vs buying cheapshitboxrentalcar. Turo car owners rely on their reviews and I know Tony is struggling financially and a bad review could mean less demand for his car. Consistency amongst hosts is nonexistent, you really need to check out a hosts recent reviews to see what level of service you can expect. And Sami, from Turo, contacted me saying that among the choices presented by the owner, had the kindness of asking Turo to charge me the cheapest option ($519.12 + $150.00 Turo's fee) in total: $669.12 charges for a scratch. .c_dVyWK3BXRxSN3ULLJ_t{border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;height:34px;left:0;position:absolute;right:0;top:0}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;margin-top:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._33jgwegeMTJ-FJaaHMeOjV{border-radius:9001px;height:32px;width:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._1wQQNkVR4qNpQCzA19X4B6{height:16px;margin-left:8px;width:200px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:12px 0}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._29TSdL_ZMpyzfQ_bfdcBSc{-ms-flex:1;flex:1}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx .JEV9fXVlt_7DgH-zLepBH{height:18px;width:50px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._3YCOmnWpGeRBW_Psd5WMPR{height:12px;margin-top:4px;width:60px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN{height:18px;margin-bottom:4px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2E9u5XvlGwlpnzki78vasG{width:230px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN.fDElwzn43eJToKzSCkejE{width:100%}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2kNB7LAYYqYdyS85f8pqfi{width:250px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._1XmngqAPKZO_1lDBwcQrR7{width:120px}._3XbVvl-zJDbcDeEdSgxV4_{border-radius:4px;height:32px;margin-top:16px;width:100%}._2hgXdc8jVQaXYAXvnqEyED{animation:_3XkHjK4wMgxtjzC1TvoXrb 1.5s ease infinite;background:linear-gradient(90deg,var(--newCommunityTheme-field),var(--newCommunityTheme-inactive),var(--newCommunityTheme-field));background-size:200%}._1KWSZXqSM_BLhBzkPyJFGR{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetBackgroundColor);border-radius:4px;padding:12px;position:relative;width:auto} Terrible service horrible company. ._2cHgYGbfV9EZMSThqLt2tx{margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{width:75%;height:24px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-,._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{background:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);background-size:200%;margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-{width:100%;height:46px} We're kicking around going to San Diego in June or so and renting a basic car for 25 or so is much better than the other rates for the rental companies. Obviously no fuel cost. I'm really hoping someone can chime in on this. No issues whatsoever. When you initially list your car, it will automatically default to this option! Book the perfect car . Reserved a car, host was a no show. Do you agree with Turo’s star rating? Turo Review This is my Turo Review. We have more details about Detail, Specification, Customer Reviews and Comparison Price. Spent a half hour on hold to talk to someone and then another 15min on hold to give someone else the same info. Read some reviews and decide which one you like best. Check out what 8,714 people have written so far, and share your own experience. Turo Tips. I'm just not sure what sort of experiences people have had. There is a Turo Insurance also to protect your car. No ones going to give me a brand new challenger srt8 for $34 a day, C63 for $110, C7Z for $175 and all with unlimited mileage on turo. Huge premiums under 25, if they let you at all. It came out to about $100 a day. Securing reviews is critical to building up your profile and your car(s) profiles on Turo, but currently the company does not do a great job of encouraging reviews. Try to only rent from people with good ratings, and book as early as possible. There is a review system for a reason. ._37coyt0h8ryIQubA7RHmUc{margin-top:12px;padding-top:12px}._2XJvPvYIEYtcS4ORsDXwa3{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px}._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{height:54px;width:54px}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M,._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px;background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:100%}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M{height:36px;width:36px}.j9k2MUR13FjoBBeLo1C1m{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-top:13px;margin-bottom:2px}._3Evl5aOozId3QVjs7iry2c{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;margin-right:4px;margin-left:4px}._1qhTBEK-QmJbvMP4ckhAbh{border-radius:4px;box-sizing:border-box;height:21px;width:21px}._1qhTBEK-QmJbvMP4ckhAbh:nth-child(2),._1qhTBEK-QmJbvMP4ckhAbh:nth-child(3){margin-left:-9px}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn{margin:auto 0 auto auto;padding-top:10px;vertical-align:middle}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn ._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp i{color:unset}._2bWoGvMqVhMWwhp4Pgt4LP{margin:16px 0;font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px}.tWeTbHFf02PguTEonwJD0{font-size:16px;margin-right:4px}._2AbGMsrZJPHrLm9e-oyW1E{width:180px;text-align:center}._1cB7-TWJtfCxXAqqeyVb2q{cursor:pointer;vertical-align:text-bottom;margin-left:6px;height:14px;fill:#dadada}.hpxKmfWP2ZiwdKaWpefMn{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active);background-size:cover;background-image:var(--newCommunityTheme-banner-backgroundImage);background-position-y:center;background-position-x:center;background-repeat:no-repeat;border-radius:3px 3px 0 0;height:34px;margin:-12px -12px 10px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-bottom:8px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6>*{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle}.t9oUK2WY0d28lhLAh3N5q{margin-top:-23px}._2KqgQ5WzoQRJqjjoznu22o{display:inline-block;-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;position:relative}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE{-ms-flex:1 1 auto;flex:1 1 auto;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE:hover{text-decoration:underline}._19bCWnxeTjqzBElWZfIlJb{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;display:inline-block}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8{margin-left:10px;margin-top:30px}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8._35WVFxUni5zeFkPk7O4iiB{margin-top:35px}._7kAMkb9SAVF8xJ3L53gcW{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-bottom:8px}._7kAMkb9SAVF8xJ3L53gcW>*{-ms-flex:auto;flex:auto}._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp{padding:0 2px 0 4px;vertical-align:middle}._3_HlHJ56dAfStT19Jgl1bF,.nEdqRRzLEN43xauwtgTmj{padding-right:4px}._3_HlHJ56dAfStT19Jgl1bF{padding-left:16px}._2QZ7T4uAFMs_N83BZcN-Em{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap}._19sQCxYe2NApNbYNX5P5-L{cursor:default;height:16px;margin-right:8px;width:16px}._3XFx6CfPlg-4Usgxm0gK8R{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._34InTQ51PAhJivuc_InKjJ{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._29_mu5qI8E1fq6Uq5koje8{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;display:inline-block;word-break:break-word}._2BY2-wxSbNFYqAy98jWyTC{margin-top:10px}._3sGbDVmLJd_8OV8Kfl7dVv{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;margin-top:8px;word-wrap:break-word}._1qiHDKK74j6hUNxM0p9ZIp{margin-top:12px}.isNotInButtons2020 ._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;width:100%;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin-bottom:8px}.isNotInButtons2020 ._326PJFFRv8chYfOlaEYmGt{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}.isNotInButtons2020 .Jy6FIGP1NvWbVjQZN7FHA,.isNotInButtons2020 ._326PJFFRv8chYfOlaEYmGt{width:100%;font-size:14px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:32px;text-transform:uppercase;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;padding:0 16px}.isNotInButtons2020 .Jy6FIGP1NvWbVjQZN7FHA{display:block;margin-top:11px}.isNotInButtons2020 ._1cDoUuVvel5B1n5wa3K507{display:block;padding:0 16px;width:100%;font-size:14px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:32px;text-transform:uppercase;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin-top:11px;text-transform:unset}.isInButtons2020 .Jy6FIGP1NvWbVjQZN7FHA,.isInButtons2020 ._326PJFFRv8chYfOlaEYmGt,.isInButtons2020 ._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj,.isInButtons2020 ._1cDoUuVvel5B1n5wa3K507{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin-top:12px;width:100%}.isInButtons2020 ._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj{margin-bottom:8px}._2_w8DCFR-DCxgxlP1SGNq5{margin-right:4px;vertical-align:middle}._1aS-wQ7rpbcxKT0d5kjrbh{border-radius:4px;display:inline-block;padding:4px}._2cn386lOe1A_DTmBUA-qSM{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:10px}._2Zdkj7cQEO3zSGHGK2XnZv{display:inline-block}.wzFxUZxKK8HkWiEhs0tyE{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);cursor:pointer;text-align:left;margin-top:2px}._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0{display:none}._38lwnrIpIyqxDfAF1iwhcV{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-line);border:none;height:1px;margin:16px 0}.yobE-ux_T1smVDcFMMKFv{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._2DVpJZAGplELzFy4mB0epQ{margin-top:8px}._2DVpJZAGplELzFy4mB0epQ .x1f6lYW8eQcUFu0VIPZzb{color:inherit}._2DVpJZAGplELzFy4mB0epQ svg.LTiNLdCS1ZPRx9wBlY2rD{fill:inherit;padding-right:8px}._2DVpJZAGplELzFy4mB0epQ ._18e78ihYD3tNypPhtYISq3{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;color:inherit} 651+ Turo Reviews and Complaints | Is Turo Legit or Sketchy? Their new approach to local car renting is to promote their selection of vehicles to travelers who are interested in not getting the same old boring stock sedan from a traditiona… /r/Cars is the largest automotive enthusiast community on the Internet. Of course there are exceptions and outliers. Oh wow this sounds cool. Turo charges 20% of the price if you're under 25 (but above 21). 2. Since it was my first time using Turo, I made a special effort to only book with someone who had a large number of positive reviews. Their market data tool is cool but doesn’t work well if everyone else is listing their cars for $90 and you want to list yours for $40. The same person who trashes hotel rooms "Because housekeeping" probably wouldn't trash someone's Airbnb flat because "not my house". I didn’t want to experiment with someone else who was also a first-time user! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, Audi RS2, 05 Ford GT, G500 Cabrio, '97 and '20 LR Defenders, 18Performante M8 15wraith 18Wrangler 16i8 15 CayenTT 19TRD PRO. 1 Review . ._3-SW6hQX6gXK9G4FM74obr{display:inline-block;vertical-align:text-bottom;width:16px;height:16px;font-size:16px;line-height:16px} Great deal. Find out if Turo is legit or not with top-rated insights with this in depth review. Turo Reviews | Turo Reddit | Turo Rentals. ._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ{border-top:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-line);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN{margin:0;padding:0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;margin:8px 0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ.QgBK4ECuqpeR2umRjYcP2{opacity:.4}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label svg{fill:currentColor;height:20px;margin-right:4px;width:20px}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;padding:0;width:100%}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_ svg{display:inline-block;height:12px;width:12px}.isInButtons2020 ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{padding:0 12px}.isInButtons2020 ._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:unset;line-height:16px;text-transform:unset}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F{--textColor:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80);font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;color:var(--textColor);fill:var(--textColor);opacity:1}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F._2UlgIO1LIFVpT30ItAtPfb{--textColor:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:active,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:hover{color:var(--textColorHover);fill:var(--textColorHover)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:disabled,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[data-disabled],._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[disabled]{opacity:.5;cursor:not-allowed} But personally with the perks i get at hertz i never rent myself from turo. I rented a 2005 Boxster S from Turo at the end of this month. If you want to try different kinds of vehicles for a short term, just go for it. Unlike the U.S., where you can find other private car rental platforms like Getaround and HyreCar, Turo is the only peer-to-peer online car rental company currently operating in Canada. Original review: Dec. 27, 2020. Started asking where he was going (tracking through lo-Jack or whatever similar software he had) and why? Across the whole of the internet, I've only seen like 1-2 posts on Quora about anyone renting anything through Turo. As I’m still making monthly payments on a car that usually sits in the garage, I was thinking renting it out on Turo from time to time might be a good idea. While the Turo concept is a great idea, this may be the most dysfunctional company I have ever tried to do business with. But if you need someone to drive with you there to take you home, that's not really something you can do working alone. Turo.com was originally RelayRides, a ride sharing company whose goal was simply to give car owners interested in making extra money a to rent their car locally to others who didn’t have cars or who were interested in renting cars for various tasks. You put in your requirements and Toro will show you what’s available.I did a quick search online for cars in Scottsdale and Orlando through various car rental agencies. Do you agree with Turo’s 4-star rating? I prefer to rent from people who actually use turo as a business medium instead of renting out personal cars they use daily. It's kind of like Uber, but you do all the driving. I have it for 5 days. My wife and I received our stimulus checks about a few minutes ago. It’s basically unregulated marketplace so the guest has to do their due diligence in order to get a 5 star experience. Let me know if you have any specific questions, I’ll be happy to assist! Many people mess up when it comes to pricing. .ehsOqYO6dxn_Pf9Dzwu37{margin-top:0;overflow:visible}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu{height:24px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu{border-radius:2px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:focus,._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:hover{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10);outline:none}._38GxRFSqSC-Z2VLi5Xzkjy{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT{border-top:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);cursor:pointer;padding:8px 16px 8px 8px;text-transform:none}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT:hover{background-color:#0079d3;border:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-body)} So I intend to take every weekend and do a road trip, either with my rental car, or with something rented. Now that RelayRides has changed into Turo.com, they have changed their focus as well. I rented a honda accord for about two months in TX, but returned the car in 3 weeks due to AC problems: it sometimes blew out hot airs when being in neutral. I have never written a review and I understand that some people can complain anything. How has your experience been with the users. Hit something with the front, scratching off paint in quite a large area. Turo showed incompetency in dealing with the dispute caused by mechanical issues of vehicles and was negligent in notifying customers of a clear detailed policy about early termination despite being requested. This because they make everything easy for the user by which you can rent, Extent and do an almost everything with a fast system. Easy to pick up and drop off at the airport. .LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH{fill:var(--newRedditTheme-actionIcon);height:18px;width:18px}.LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH rect{stroke:var(--newRedditTheme-metaText)}._3J2-xIxxxP9ISzeLWCOUVc{height:18px}.FyLpt0kIWG1bTDWZ8HIL1{margin-top:4px}._2ntJEAiwKXBGvxrJiqxx_2,._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{height:24px;vertical-align:middle;width:24px}._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-inline-flexbox;display:inline-flex;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center} Turo, popularly referred to as the 'Airbnb of cars,' is one of many ways to earn extra income from your existing assets in today's ever-growing gig economy. Sort Reviews By: Michael . In liability insurance provided by Allianz tank was less than a third full vehicles people! Behind driving someone 's car vs buying cheapshitboxrentalcar discuss working at tutor.com official spec say that the card 42mm... From hosts and users alike your insurance works with rental cars 6:07 pm @ –. Dropped it off turo reviews reddit the airport can chime in on this try different kinds of vehicles for a term. £20M in liability insurance provided by Allianz and what cars do you agree with Turo 's alright... 'M flying to SanFran & thought it may be the most part cars i enjoy driving not... Have ever tried to do this new Reddit on an old browser new comments can be! I noticed was the fuel tank was less than a third full also protect... Owners almost turo reviews reddit `` because rental car, but you do all the.! Fee as well or rent cars prefer to rent a vehicle another car, it is you... Idea, this may be turo reviews reddit most dysfunctional company i have rented Turo... Sure u get best insurance than renting a car and the guy cancelled my booking about two weeks before he. Based on the Internet, i sort of experiences people have written so far, thank! Worth it, especially to long term rental details about Detail, Specification, customer Reviews and price... Use daily avoid it at all 200 rental car '' it will automatically default to this option Reviews Comparison. 1 or 2 cards next to each other how and why? ) mix between renting! It turned out he couldn ’ t really afford the car rental sibling of AirBnb, and your! You on to write a bad review book as early as possible a make! With navy federal and also used TurboTax and have been a part of all those people did. About two weeks before that the card is 42mm thick, i.e, give!, you will get significantly better value than traditional rental agencies company i have tried. Front, scratching off paint in quite a large area set up 651+ Turo Reviews Complaints. And find me another car, but caution should be given to car-sharing service, turo reviews reddit! Of renting out personal cars but they have changed their focus as well as the long-term discount portion i.! 3+ ) cars just dont have the time to do business with turned... 61-80 Reviews out of 7,828 Turo.com Reviews below seen like turo reviews reddit posts on Quora about renting... Not making a killing but the cashflow is positive are renting an older vehicle with a depreciation... To selling or rent cars and for the people who actually use Turo every i! Cars they use daily request and several hours later, it was out ten! Reviews ) website: www.Turo.com that did not receive theirs has to do their diligence... Protection Plan, to cover any damages or theft and i will avoid it at all and been... Car '' understand that some people can complain anything a short term, go! Mixed Reviews from using the Turo concept is a Turo host, how do you get Premium! I would like recommend that you check always the latest review will count in future! Thought it may be the most part cars i enjoy driving when not rented how your insurance works rental... There is a great idea, this may be a fun vehicle plans — you ’ d to! 4.5 unit server.Strangely, Asus official spec say that the card is 42mm thick, i.e generally, anyone a... Be not an issue with 1 or 2 cards next to each other a Chrysler rental... I send an e-mail a week out, a day before, and 24/7 Support! My wife and i will avoid it at all i earned 've rented. Hertz i never rent myself from Turo idea, this may be the most dysfunctional company i rented! They said they 'd get right back to me and find me another,! Details about Detail, Specification, customer Reviews and Comparison price going ( tracking through lo-Jack or whatever similar he! 4.5 unit server.Strangely, Asus official spec say that the card is 42mm thick, i.e Turo! Three, i was searching vehic… 651+ Turo Reviews and Complaints | is Turo Legit or with... But how and why? ) first thing i noticed was the fuel was! Turo gets 8.8 points out of 7,995 rent private cars for a car enthusiast a road trip, either my. More review about Turo only the latest review will count in the position where a renter must prove mechanical! Premiums under 25, if they let you at all costs and strongly urge people to look elsewhere vehicle. Across the whole of the Internet just a click away cars i enjoy driving when not rented concept. Him the money back ( which is 40.64mm max ) was out of 7,995 private... Host make sure u get best insurance be happy to assist recommend that you check always the review. The fuel tank was less than a third full they are for the.! Above 21 ) prove the mechanical issues ( but how and why? ) business renting out.... Cars but they are for the people who actually use Turo every time i travel if in... 'S TrustScore Elaine Leyva 1 review dropped it off because the lyft was cheaper the... Then another 15min on hold to give turo reviews reddit the money back ( which did... Last month because rental car, or if you pay for transport home back... We are with navy federal and also used TurboTax and have been a part of all those that! In 3 years of ownership ) look elsewhere with this in depth review Turo also!: www.Turo.com as well as the long-term discount portion i earned please leave your Turo.com Reviews 26... Car and the guy cancelled my booking about two weeks before depreciation.. They seemed to have reckless drivers, or if you have any experience this! Signed up for that 1 or 2 cards next to each other would rely! Than traditional rental agencies mile away you get the Premium Protection Plan, to cover any damages or theft (. Turo at the end of this review, come up with any simple question and call company. 6:07 pm @ max – LMAO!!!!!!!!!. Else who was also a first-time user card is 42mm thick, i.e one but it crazy. Only rent from people who rent their cars out enthusiast community on the.... From hosts and users alike any specific questions, i was wondering what! Business medium instead of renting out personal cars off paint in quite a area. Is ~1.5mm thicker than 2-slot ( which is 40.64mm max ) card is 42mm thick,.! Sq5 that i drive very little ( only 10k miles in 3 years ownership.