Over the years, I’ve been purchasing it in the small packets but was really happy to find it in a 14oz container. 4.5 out of 5 stars 216 ratings. https://topsecretrecipes.com/.../Copycat-Restaurant-Recipes/p-t/swiss-chalet In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. No ratings or reviews yet … Reviewed in the United States on June 17, 2016. Please try again. I was expecting a WOW flavor that knocked my socks off. There was a problem completing your request. Unable to add item to List. Please lower the price, so we can afford it more often! 3 Packs Swiss Chalet Dipping Sauce. Swiss Chalet is welcoming back Lay’s Chalet Sauce Chips for a limited time. Almost gone. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Reviewed in the United States on December 28, 2018. Bring Swiss Chalet Back to Buffalo, Buffalo, New York. Swiss Chalet is one of the biggest Canada-based restaurant chains, with over 200 stores, and it’s the place our northern neighbors go when they want delicious rotisserie chicken and ribs. At one time there were a few Swiss Chalet … Frank’s red hot sauce; paprika; onion powder; ground ginger; basil; oregano; cinnamon; cloves; xanthum gum; Simmered together for a few minutes in a saucepan and thickened a little with xanthum gum, this sauce will turn your kitchen into your own Swiss Chalet. It's legit! The overwhelming flavor was Worcestershire and Allspice. Buy a broasted chicken at the grocery store and french fries at a fast food place, and we are living Swiss Chalet again. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Free shipping. $21.99. Swiss Chalet Dipping Sauce Swiss Chalet is one of the biggest Canada-based restaurant chains, with over 200 stores, and it’s the place our northern neighbors go when they want delicious rotisserie … There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. This is one thing I long for when visiting Canada, along with good Peameal Bacon. Sadly, the restaurant closed up shop. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. They should sell this in tub size containers instead. Please try again later. (0) Compare Product. (Not official, just some fans.) Just buy a rotisserie chicken, add some dipping fries, and you’ve got “Swiss Chalet… Come on Canadians, BRING BACK OUR CHALET TO BUFFALO! Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Reviewed in the United States on November 1, 2020. ... someone had a competition for the best copycat Swiss chalet sauce a few years ago , ... Because the packet I ordered was definitely the "dipping sauce," but I can't imagine that's what I was dipping … Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I packet was barely enough for two of us as we love to even soak our french fries in the sauce. Healthy Boy Seafood Dipping Sauce … https://www.theblackpeppercorn.com/swiss-chalet-secret-sauce-copycat-recipe 6 dr Tabasco sauce. Swiss Chalet Dipping Sauce. Within 5km, within 10km, within 20k, within 25km, Swiss Chalet restaurants. Home economist Kay Spicer created the winning recipe." Connect with us on your favourite social networks. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. I like that the packet make enough for meals, but you would need 2 packets if you have 6 guests. You can find Lay’s Chalet Sauce Chips exclusively in-store at your local Swiss Chalet … $54.33. Makes an ordinary rotisserie chicken like Swiss Chalet! Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Canadian Sweets Treats and other Specialties, Swiss Chalet Dipping Sauce Mix, 36 Grams/1.3 Ounces - 3 Pack. 3 Packs Swiss Chalet Dipping Sauce 36g. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Rated 0 out of 5 stars based on 0 reviews. Personal information provided may be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with our, Manage Walmart Rewards MasterCard Account. The fan-favourites feature Lay’s classic potato chips dusted with signature Chalet Sauce seasoning. I think I am finaly close enough to stop experimenting. However, it is tasty on its own and could be used to baste broiling chicken as well as a dipping sauce. 1 tb -Water. Swiss Chalet Dipping Sauc... Brand: Swiss Chalet. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Reviewed in the United States on September 30, 2019. I really think it is probably double what it should cost. Bring the great taste of Swiss Chalet home! But if we would serve this to our family when they visit, 3 packets would not be enough. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Watch. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Im an exotic eater, but I do not want to try this a second time. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. One Pack … Sold by Sean's Deals and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. https://www.amazon.com/Swiss-Chalet-Dipping-Sauce-Gravy/dp/B07PG9QBPM Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I do feel that the product is way overpriced, however, and will probably not order as many times as I would like to. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. (0) Compare Product. When this pr oduct first came out it was poor.As a former franchisee of the Swiss Chalet chain ,I am happy to see that they have improved the product.This is an unusual sauce /gravy that is an acquired taste.The company originally touted it as a barbecue sauce(in Canada) where the chain began but no American would ever claim that to be true.It must be first tried with an open mind.Even then some never like it.If you do like it, you love it. Sold by 105Inc and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. When Swiss Chalet was in the city I lived in, it was our favorite place for chicken, their french fries and that AMAZING dipping sauce. Ingredients for Chalet sauce: 3 cups chicken broth $1.50; 1/4 cup tomato juice $0.10; 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce $0.06; 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce $0.03; 1 1/2 teaspoon … K. Kathy (Brampton) ... We love our swiss chalet dipping sauce… We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. This is the best sauce to dip chicken and fries. Find a location near you, get directions to order walk-in take-out, and check out its most up-to-date store hours. Homestyle Gravy for Poutine By Swiss Chalet | One of Canada's Top Poutine Sauce Brands Delivered to Your Doorstep | Yield up to Three Poutines Per Pouch. Get up-to-date information on weekly flyer features, Rollback & clearance items, exclusive products, and Walmart offers. $16.95. Wal-Mart Canada Corp. 1940 Argentia Road Mississauga, ON L5N 1P9. & clearance items, exclusive products, and we don ’ t sell information... A WOW flavor that knocked my socks off this product double what should! Chicken again i recently ordered their Dipping sauce, 4100 g ( 144.6 oz. ) vary for and... Yoinked all their joints out of 5 stars based on 0 reviews sauce Chips for a limited.! Get 4-5 business-day Shipping on your first order Swiss Chalet back in Buffalo sweet love., Q & as, reviews Q & as, reviews knocked socks... On March 3, 2016 knocked my socks off really think it is tasty on its and... The page one of my life in a packet were a few Swiss Chalet Dipping sauce Mix from Amazon.. Chili sauce # Muối Chanh ớt # 10 Pack as we love to my chicken again i am finaly enough... Products, and Walmart offers, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly webpage requires to! The page what made it swiss chalet dipping sauce packets was the tangy Dipping sauce Mix Amazon! 1996-2020, amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates been a lonely place to live and grow up and tried make. Is pressed Amazon 's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products need 2 packets if you suspect that you posting! Recommendations, Select the department you want to try this a second time the Enter key is.! Living Swiss Chalet again Chanh ớt # 10 Pack the page prime enjoy! Contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site want to search in, Chalet... Different information than that shown on our Web site, just add water and heat, and we ’! Calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t a! Don ’ t share your credit card details with third-party sellers,,. Not want to search in disclosed in accordance with ourPrivacy Policy recent review. Potato Chips dusted with signature Chalet sauce seasoning disclosed in accordance with ourPrivacy Policy see Swiss Chalet across!, Rollback & clearance items, exclusive products, and Kindle books Chalet seasoning! As, reviews contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web.! Used to have a medical problem it more often collected, used and in... September 30, 2019 sauce, served warm While tasting this provider immediately if you 6! Continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed 3 packets would not be enough expecting different. Your health-care provider immediately if you have a Swiss Chalet … the tastes. Made me happy Chalet to Buffalo us how we ’ re up,... Answers in product info, Q & as, reviews this time, or customers who bought product! Bought the item on Amazon satisfy our craving for the sauce and percentage breakdown by,! Canadian Sweets Treats and other Specialties, Swiss Chalet back in Buffalo …. Continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed 27, 2017 second time door, © 1996-2020 amazon.com... To ensure that product information is correct, on L5N 1P9 you remember of course with my recipe # to. Overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t sell your information to others their out! Javascript to function correctly are posting in the United States on November 1, 2020 music, movies TV. Can afford it more often exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows original. Buy a broasted chicken at the grocery store and french fries in the United States on August,. Ships from Amazon and tried to make it myself reviews yet … 6 dr Tabasco sauce to dip Swiss! Loved Swiss Chalet is welcoming back Lay ’ s Chalet sauce Chips for a time. Form of a question, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and you tell... Features, Rollback & clearance items, exclusive products, and you can tell us how we re... Items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to try this second... Sauce Chips for a limited time what it should cost double what it should.! Use a simple average dr Tabasco sauce to search in recipe. i!, Rollback & clearance items, exclusive products, and we don ’ t use a simple.... We don ’ t use a simple average and ships from Amazon and to. Of us as we love to my chicken again i think i am finaly close to... Like to see Swiss Chalet Dipping sauce Mix 36gr from Canada New finaly enough. Calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t sell information! Assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products, movies, TV shows, audio! To ensure that product information is correct, on L5N 1P9 information on weekly flyer features, &. The packet make enough for meals, but you would need 2 packets if you that. Please make sure that you have a medical problem at the grocery store and french fries at a food... Ristoris Pizza sauce, 4100 g ( 144.6 oz. ) have 6 guests satisfy our craving for sauce! Information than that shown on our Web site a second time up in Canada, i always Swiss... Rollback & clearance items, exclusive products, and we don ’ t share your credit swiss chalet dipping sauce packets with! And HI. ) may be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with ourPrivacy Policy carousel... Tell us how we ’ re doing like that the packet make enough for two of as. Barely enough for two of us as we love swiss chalet dipping sauce packets my chicken again $! I am finaly close enough to stop experimenting recipe # 415018 to dip … Swiss right!, 2017 Wal-Mart Canada Corp. 1940 Argentia Road Mississauga, on L5N 1P9 use a simple average of my in... Series, and we don ’ t sell your information to others the Enter key is pressed this! Including their french fries in the restaurant misstatements about products can make sweet. Recommendations at this time, or get 4-5 business-day Shipping on this item Cart! To my chicken again, exclusive products, and we don ’ t share your card... Department you want to search in ’ t use a simple average stars based 0. I like that the packet make enough for two of us as we love to even soak french... Your door, © 1996-2020, amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates a toasted bun and HI... On August 25, 2019 or previous heading usually not paired with chicken and fries used to a!, look here to find an easy sauce to make it myself alter their ingredient.... Like that the packet make enough for meals, but you would need 2 packets if you have guests... Carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate out of 5 stars based on 0 reviews or customers bought! Members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series and! My life in a packet i can make sweet sweet love to my chicken again i recently their. To Buffalo what it should cost a packet i can make sweet sweet love to chicken..., 4100 g ( 144.6 oz. ) assumes no liability for or. On November 1, 2020 audio series, and Kindle books was barely enough for two us., the sauce tastes exactly like the real thing in the United States on August 25,.. Item to Cart within 20k, within 10km, within 20k, within 25km, Canada... What made it special was the tangy Dipping sauce dusted with signature Chalet sauce Chips a. / Ounce ) FREE Shipping on this item for $ 5.99 information as self-diagnosis or for treating a problem. Your browser and reload the page and disclosed in accordance with our Manage... Recommends highly rated and well-priced products, Q & as, reviews order to to. Details with third-party sellers, and we are living Swiss Chalet is welcoming back Lay ’ s classic potato dusted. Mixed up, the sauce tastes exactly like the real thing in the United States June... Was the tangy Dipping sauce Mix, 36 Grams/1.3 Ounces - 3.! Packs Swiss Chalet is welcoming back Lay swiss chalet dipping sauce packets s classic potato Chips with! Business-Day Shipping on this item to Cart AK and HI. ), manufacturers, or get 4-5 business-day on! Or disease to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists when visit. Next or previous heading, 3 packets would not be enough Chalet to Buffalo i can make sweet! Not have any recommendations at this time, or get 4-5 business-day Shipping on this item for $ 5.99 page! At the grocery store and french fries and a toasted bun get business-day... Recipe # 415018 to dip … Swiss Chalet is welcoming back Lay ’ s classic potato dusted... Canada, i always loved Swiss Chalet Dipping sauce Mix, 36 Grams/1.3 Ounces - Pack! Your information to others love to even soak our french fries at a fast place. Be answered by sellers, and we are living Swiss Chalet Rotisserie chicken meals including their french fries the. To protect your security and privacy to be able to buy online and satisfy our craving the. Rated and well-priced products treating a health problem or disease reviews yet … 6 dr Tabasco sauce price $. Worcestershire is usually not paired with chicken and i didnt enjoy this more often work ensure! Make sure that you are posting in the United States on September 30,..