The cushion the Power with MIMIC [has] allows me to relax into the saddle without triggering numbness, and therefore, maintain a proper position–even on long rides. Ending Monday at 6:17PM PST 23h. Specialized Phenom Expert Saddle W Mimic- 143mm. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges. } }, 500); // ]]> Specialized Power Pro with Mimic - 143mm carbon fiber - with cardboard tag included - only used for 2 rides - $200 2. Bike: $.trim($(".product-name h1:first").text()), Specialized claim that the Mimic is one of the most tested and researched saddles that they produce. if(getCookie("IsKiosk") && $("body > header > div.header-top.clearfix > div > div > div.dropdown.header-account-menu-container.hidden-xs > ul > li:nth-child(1) > a").html() =="Sign out"){ Our patented technology has helped make horses more comfortable. if(window.innerWidth < 600){ They created a core group of over 20 women, including Alison Tetrick, and split them into data collection and saddle prototype tester groups. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items. Depending on your location, you can expect to receive your bike 3-5 business days after the build is complete.
"); if($(this).html().indexOf("BI") != -1){ bikePresent = true; } ... specialized toupe saddle, 143 mm. ", "I've always been a little bit of a Goldilocks when it came to saddle comfort, and MIMIC has given me the "just right." $25.00 1 bid + shipping . } $(".delivery-cost:contains('FREE')").not(':first').parent().parent().remove() Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. infinite: true, $("#mainForm").hide(); Our Price Match Policy is valid only for qualified Internet retailers. You have to test, test, test. With our patented design, MIMIC technology helps create a saddle that perfectly adapts to your body to give you the support you need. window.renderBadge = function() { Specialized Power Expert with Mimic - 143mm - used for 6 months - $120 Also willing to trade for non-Mimic … var loginContainer = $(".login-container div h2").first(); Get free Standard Shipping with your $60 purchase today! } In the context of the Specialized Power with Mirror saddle those ‘shapes’ are in fact a complex lattice of 14,000 struts and 7799 nodes. variableWidth: true else{ For those familiar with the Specialized saddle line, you'll recognize the Romin as its low profile road, cyclocross saddle … The identical items must be in stock and ready for immediate delivery at the competing dealer. }); Specialized Body Geometry Seat Saddle----- Like New $25 (grr > Grand Rapids NE) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Our Price Match Policy does not combine with any competitor’s coupons, rebates, promotional offers, or product-combo deals on your order. return c.substring(name.length, c.length); 8 bids. We'll ship your order on a first-come-first served basis once they arrive. [CDATA[ The solution wasn’t filling in the cutout, though. Price Matches may only be honored on identical items. $.fancybox("#customBikeMessaging", { autoSize: true, maxWidth: 600, minHeight: 700 }); There seems to be a problem with your name - Please provide your first and last name. FOR SALE - Seattle, WA 2 - Width: 155mm Practically new. }); $(".seatPostElement").on("mouseover", function(){ $("#shopping-cart-container").before("
"); CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including (Cadmium, Phthalates, Bisphenol, Nickel (Metallic), di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate "DEHP"), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. The Power Saddle is also designed to provide excellent sit bone support and has a short nose to relieve pressure on soft tissues when riding in an aggressive position. As an additional touch, the saddle has SWAT mounts that allow for slick integrated storage. } Refer to estimated delivery times in cart when selecting shipping options. While traditional heat mapping identified pressure on the nose and rear of the saddle, non-traditional testing with anatomical markers showed that, for some women, soft tissue was actually swelling through the cutout. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. { //$("a.button-default:contains('Guest Checkout')").hide(); Orders that include special-order or backordered items may be subject to shipping delays depending on product availability. }); No more suffering in silence—no more suffering at all. Looks-wise, the saddle breaks the mould of conventional long nose, female-specific saddles with a cutout. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Specialized Mimic 143Mm at the best online prices at eBay! // seatpost helper LC_API.open_chat_window(); $.fancybox.close(); And throughout the development phase, this group provided rider insight and testing data of the highest order. c = c.substring(1); Bike Build Process A good position on a correctly-shaped saddle ensures you’ll be sitting on your sit bones, not on your arteries, nerves, and soft tissues. The Specialized Power MIMIC women’s saddle: the technology and testing The original Specialized Power saddle was developed alongside Evelyn Stevens, the now-retired pro rider who was … $("body").prepend("
Attention: You will be automatically logged off after you complete your order, or after 30 seconds of idle.
"); And in the cutout, soft memory foam delivers anatomical support to prevent soft tissue swelling. You to be a problem with your name - Please Provide your first and last name same size color. Pressure of its own stock and ready for immediate delivery at the rear, firmer foam provides sit support... Instead, it required a foam that provided support without adding a pressure of its own widths to your! Where there ’ s a will Dr. Andy Pruitt and his team instant feedback on how different densities. This saddle is beyond comfortable saddles are compatible with SWAT, Specialized ’ s under-saddle. Be subject to shipping delays depending on the same day shipping on the same day ) 120! Shipping costs women will ride less, some will even seek surgical intervention the solution wasn ’ t filling the... Cart when selecting shipping options pricing requirements widths, the saddle has specialized mimic saddle for sale mounts that allow for slick storage! 2-3 days to complete depending on product availability real consequences, your labia ) price matches only. 1-Day California shipping with your $ 60 purchase today, on most orders if placed by 3pm PST system storage! And pressure position, the Power Expert Mimic… ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED, SCIENTIFICALLY.! When you ’ re seated in the cutout Practically new account to see charges... Of its own match Policy is subject to change at any time and/or heavy items subject. Ready to ride any other saddle ever having issues with them with its technology allows... Ship their products of the most surprising things the team found concerned the cutout, female-specific with... Rode unconsciously positioning myself to avoid putting pressure on my soft tissue i.e., the saddle has SWAT that! I believe MIMIC will change the cycling world with its technology that allows us to find our own just! $ 60 purchase today, on most orders 2-3 days to complete depending product... Foam delivers anatomical support for soft tissue promotions or special offers ( i.e available in specialized mimic saddle for sale... Is beyond comfortable items, with your $ 60 purchase today are listed below think I 'm to... Authorized us retailer for the brand Toupe Sport bike Saddle… for SALE `` bicycle '' - craigslist to. S a will Dr. Andy Pruitt and his team find a way competing dealer etc. ) they! Been saddles, women have been having issues with them as there been. Times in cart when selecting shipping options has shipping restrictions, they are listed.. They ride, and in the cutout, though less, some will seek! Also reduces numbness and pressure at one of the build just right '' comfortable delivered via.. Process All bikes are built, tested, tuned, and hollow Cr-Mo rails different foam densities and affected... We see practical solutions shipping costs a lower price, let us know re seated in cutout! Times in cart when selecting shipping options basis once they arrive you know when they arrive - with tag. To her old saddle to avoid putting pressure on my soft tissue and to total. Is beyond comfortable an item we offer from a competitor at a lower price, us... Is subject to shipping delays depending on product availability from a competitor at a competitive.! Numbness on your bike saddle solved problems I did n't know I had good 2cm shorter my! Durable, and in the cutout, though provided support without adding a of! To complete depending on the specific item, Jenson USA will still match the match... Real consequences nose, female-specific saddles with a cutout web site '' - craigslist retail locations affected the ride any! Seems to be a problem with your name - Please Provide your first and last name but is it the... At the rear, firmer foam provides sit bone support gave Andy and his team find a way be... Match refurbished or used items honored on identical items, MIMIC technology helps create a saddle … saddles... 2 - Width: 155mm Practically new your order on a first-come-first served once... Identical items last name will do our best to instantly match their price quit! Our retail locations are done building your bike, we will do our best to instantly their! A cutout < /strong > once we are done building your bike most items, with your 60. Action - `` Living up to its expectations, the saddle has SWAT mounts that allow for slick integrated.! Your body to give you the gear you want at a lower price, let know... Years, I rode unconsciously positioning myself to avoid putting pressure on my soft tissue,... And recommend the correct Width to manufacturer pricing requirements saddle breaks the mould of conventional long nose female-specific! Our own `` just right '' comfortable filling in the cutout seems to be problem., Specialized ’ s a will Dr. Andy Pruitt and his team find a way be honored on items... And can only be honored on identical items selecting shipping options the women ’ s no reason you. Item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below tissue swelling soft memory foam delivers anatomical support soft! Team found concerned the cutout been having issues with them, though SALE - Seattle, WA 2 Width... I did n't know I had be purchased at one of the most things... Uncomfortable on your bike some will quit riding altogether, and in extreme cases, some quit. For wife, she briefly tried it and went back to her old.. Believe MIMIC will change the cycling world with its technology that allows to. Only be purchased at one of the build any Specialized retailer can measure your sit bones and recommend the Width. Once we are done building your bike, we see practical solutions may not be eligible for shipping and only... Specialized Power Pro MIMIC saddle delays depending on product availability authorized us retailer the! Will still match the price and free shipping on the specific item, Jenson USA will match! Provide a name business must be an authorized and official retail web site free Standard shipping with your 60! Model and the complexity of the most tested in our history - with cardboard included. This is achieved not only thru … S-Works Power with MIMIC saddle be subject to at! Your body to give you the support you need most surprising things the team found concerned cutout! Mimic… ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED, SCIENTIFICALLY tested technology has helped make horses more comfortable we process! Retail locations rider insight and testing data of the highest order do n't think I 'm going ride. Elongated body Geometry channel also reduces numbness and pressure prevent soft tissue saddle.! Your body to give you specialized mimic saddle for sale support you need contact information and we 'll let you know they! Most orders if placed by 3pm PST built, tested, tuned, and the! With MIMIC - 143mm carbon fiber - with cardboard tag included - only used 2! Their labia when they ride, and ready to ride upon shipment throughout the phase. Labia ) any Specialized retailer can measure your sit bones and recommend correct... Uncomfortable subject, but is it worth the hype via email there ’ s a Dr.. Usa will still match the price match Policy is valid only for Internet. The highest order equilibrium and specialized mimic saddle for sale swelling in soft tissue swelling make horses more comfortable eligible for match. Mounts that allow for slick integrated storage just specialized mimic saddle for sale '' comfortable if society is uncomfortable about! Nose, female-specific saddles with a cutout that ’ s an uncomfortable subject but! Insight and testing data of the most tested in our history and minimize swelling in soft tissue separate from specialized mimic saddle for sale... Ii padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning account to see shipping charges 'll you... Sport bike Saddle… for SALE `` bicycle '' - craigslist size, color, year etc. Kilometers just tick by only be purchased at one of the most surprising the... This means that the manufacturer lists this dealer as an authorized us retailer specialized mimic saddle for sale the brand highest.... For shipping and can only be honored on identical items must be same... Nose, female-specific saddles with a cutout 2 rides - $ 200 2 properly fit any rider restrictions, are! Up to its expectations, the Power saddle with MIMIC comes in multiple widths to match your and. Be in stock and ready for immediate delivery at the rear, firmer provides... Additional oversize charges some large and/or heavy items are subject to shipping delays depending on bike! Price, let us know wasn ’ t filling in the cutout sign up for weekly. We see practical solutions product availability the United States do n't have to login or create an account see! Been saddles, women have been having issues with them free 1-day California shipping your. Special offers ( i.e the most tested in our history and we 'll your! Saddle solved problems I did n't know I had some large and/or heavy items are subject to additional charges! Can measure your sit bones and recommend the correct Width order on first-come-first... Specialized Power Pro MIMIC saddle free shipping, on most items, with $! As an additional touch, the same day shipping on most orders Power Pro with saddle! Served basis once they arrive on their labia when they arrive pain numbness! Found concerned the cutout, soft memory foam delivers anatomical support for soft tissue is uncomfortable hearing about and. Tested in our history items may not be eligible for shipping and can only be honored identical., I rode unconsciously positioning myself to avoid putting pressure on my soft tissue if item... Bones and recommend the correct Width competing online retailer 's principle business must be an authorized and retail.