(828) 396-3342 A Proud Partner of. Yes Please be assured that we do not share or sell personal information about you except when we have your permission. (818) 475-5225 FAX. It's nice to know they are there to answer my questions. Postal Address. Oops, there was an error sending your message. Tuesday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm. The registry date is June 6, 2018. My family has been a customer of SafeGuard Insurance for over two years. Would you like to receive our quarterly newsletter? Insurance Companies in Phoenix, AZ. Safeguard Insurance Agency is a full service Independent Insurance Agency. Safeguard Insurance & Financial Services Gaston Lord, FIC, CSA, CFP Financial Advisor (905) 962-7797 g.lord@safeguard-ltd.com. We will contact you as soon as possible regarding your request. Get Started Today. info@SafeguardAgent.com. Location Map & Driving Directions - … (405) 509-6612. Safeguard Insurance Agency has been providing me with quality insurance coverage for over 20 years. Our valued customers can also service their policies at anytime, day or night, at www.safeguardok.com. SafeGuard Insurance Group is an independent insurance agency offering a comprehensive suite of insurance solutions to protect you from the unexpected. Vision benefits are provided by SafeHealth Life Insurance Company for VPPO and SafeGuard Health Plans, Inc. for VHMO, only in California, both of which are MetLife companies. They are dedicated to providing great customer service. CALL US TODAY 843-784-2404 ATV Insurance In Pennsylvania. I heartily recommend her to family and friends. Hearing & Speech impaired individuals may contact Customer Service at 1-800-880-1800 using a text telephone device and AT&T's Relay Services: 1-800-855-2880 (TTD/TTY) 1-800-855-2881 (TTY Only) Contact Provider Services for: Contact Customer Service for: Roster & capitation questions. It is very comforting to know that when it comes to my insurance needs, Arlene is just a phone call away - ready, willing, and able to assist me. The staff is nice, courteous, and takes the time to listen to me. If not, the staff always returns phone calls quickly and resolves any problems in a timely manner. California. I have been with SafeGuard and with Dan Mills for over seventeen years. After repeated calls to my agent to try to lower the premiums and complaints that being a loyal customer was not appreciated, I decided to take my business elsewhere. Phone Number. No, (08) 8371 0566 (function(){var ml="u%m4c.0onifabs",mi="98:7136=9<54725;0",o="";for(var j=0,l=mi.length;j