Furthermore, today we have hospitality and wholesale divisions, along with direct to consumer sales. Additionally, Naturepedic … It is simply not a city smell. The EOS mattress … 42 people … Great product. Conveniently located in Bellevue, Washington, The Sleep Store offers the best in natural, organic mattresses and bedding for the whole family. instore@bedroomsandmore.com, [contact-form-7 id=”154317″ title=”In-House Designer Appointment”]. Because the Naturepedic is free from synthetic foams and harsh chemicals, it should not produce the VOCs associated with a “new mattress” smell. Is it polyurethane? We think you’d be pleased with how it performs! We save you from the flashy marketing. A true luxury mattress is made from the purest, most natural materials Mother Nature has to offer. Here is a breakdown of the Naturepedic mattresses in the EOS line: Dimensions. If you do not have a choice but to use a mattress that is offgassing or fragranced and you want to block the odors/chemicals, you can use aluminized tarps and tape. One customer mentioned being unhappy with the latex smell from a Naturepedic mattress… We have three kiddos, and all have used Naturepedic mattresses. Everybody deserves to sleep comfortably on products that promote deep rest and don’t compromise their health. Now that I’m confident of the quality and how they back their products, I have no hesitation to simply order from them online. All of our mattresses … Naturepedic is the first and only mattress company to specialize exclusively in the design and manufacturing of infant and children's mattresses that promote natural and organic materials, a non-toxic design, fire-safety, and baby health. We searched online to get an idea of real customer complaints and here are a few reviews we found from consumers online: The mattress deteriorated prematurely and the loss of support resulted in pain and discomfort. Saved our mattress (and us!) The 45th Street Bedding Waterproof Mattress Protector does the job. Great product for my kids’ beds. We deliver premier products to the Puget Sound region and far beyond. Guaranteed to moderate temperature and enhance sleeping comfort. The 45th Street Bedding Waterproof Mattress Protector does not use GORE-TEX®, but we do use a waterproof liner that is quite similar. All Naturepedic natural and organic mattresses … https://certipur.us/about-the-seal/frequently-asked-questions/, http://reviewkid.com/tag/organic-mattress/, https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/left-sided-cancer-blame-your-bed-and-tv/, https://www.coco-mat.com/store/us_en/children-mattresses. Soft yet waterproof, doesn’t have the “slip and slide” plasticy feeling under the sheet that some other waterproof mattress protectors have. The cotton terry creates better breathability than the smooth top protectors. I was very worried about buying a mattress for my 2 year old because in the past when I've bought traditional mattresses, the off-gassing took months (that was before I knew better about the horrible chemicals in mattresses). Designed to be safe and comfortable, the Naturepedic Verse mattress may prove to be the one your child spends the rest of their childhood sleeping on.. With a quilted cotton top and encased spring base, your child will be snug as a bug in a rug – comfortable, relaxed, and happy after a long day of play. Naturepedic mattresses meet all fire-safety standards without the use of any chemicals or flame barriers. Six smelly mattress solutions include airing it out in the sun, letting the kids jump on each side, vinegar spray and other odor eating products, and covering with baking soda. As the mattress industry trends ever more toward the ‘disposable goods’ mindset, we choose to use durable, natural materials. These fibers not only give our products increased durability and longevity, but they’re also better for our health (and for the planet) than synthetic alternatives. According to My Green Mattress, the smell originates from the … Naturepedic mattress complaints. Since 2003, Naturepedic has been on a mission to transform the lives of our customers through safer, healthier sleep. Thanks. It actually makes perfect sense once you learn that the natural materials used in these mattresses … Waterproof yet air vapor-porous (acts the same way as human skin). If you would prefer a natural protector, check out the wool puddle pad. Additionally, we make those products available at a range of price points. After stopping by a few of the ‘mattress stores’ at various strip malls I was more than pleasantly surprised by the customer care, knowledge, no sales pressure experience I had with these folks. Naturepedic mattresses have no foam, latex, springs, or glue, which means no off-gassing, toxic chemicals, or allergens. Naturepedic organic mattress toppers add just the right amount of comfort and support to your mattress. We know harmful chemicals can affect your family’s health and ruin restorative rest, so we only offer mattresses … Newton Crib Mattresses tackles multifold concerns through its innovative 100% breathable construction. Ways to get rid of the odors … The customer service at Bedrooms & More was unbelievable. My son had a Naturepedic crib mattress and the transition to the Naturepedic twin mattress … All Rights Reserved. Any odor that the Naturepedic does … Twin, TwinXL, Full, Queen, King, Cal King. I almost said “farm fresh”, but I grew up around … Caring for a Tempur-Pedic mattress and how to rid odors in the memory foam. It consists of two components, it’s patented Wovenaire material and a spacer cover. Anything waterproof will create some heat issues; just like sleeping on a leather couch. We opened our first retail store in 1972. Ignore the stories of ‘magical mattress materials.’  We deliver high-quality products done right. Jeff and Wanda Garfield and their three adult sons, Thane, Blake, and Drew created the brand. By eliminating materials like flame retardants and polyurethane foam from our line of certified organic natural mattresses, Naturepedic … Our premium quality botanical latex mattress cores — trademarked Botanicore™ — are the foundation of our mattress line. Protecting your mattress prevents the breeding of bacteria and dust mites. Odors can be present from day of purchase due to the materials used in making the mattress. Your review *document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute("id","a49ed57087f49f589ae6011a5e4225f3");document.getElementById("jd595c4107").setAttribute("id","comment"); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Our mattress was on the higher end of Naturepedic's offering – but we knew this was another investment in our health and realized it would likely last us for years to come. Can you tell me what the waterproof liner is? I purchased this mattress cover at the same time I purchased my new bed from Bedrooms & More. Corinne Segura | My Chemical-Free House Consulting, How “High Performance” can Help Prevent Mold, Traveling with Environmental Sensitivities, The Locations Effect – Canadian Locations, The Locations Effect – Caribbean Campsites, Interview: Healing MCS with Mold Avoidance, The only non-toxic memory foam out there is. I personally use this in conjunction with a washable wool mattress pad to get the best breathability. Smell a bit different, yes, but it is a natural smell, not strong, and it goes away very soon - 2, 3 days. Shipping in a box is pretty standard in the online mattress industry at this point, and Naturepedic has followed suit by offering free shipping and free returns for all of their products. © 1972 - 2021 J & W Marketing and/or our vendors. The soft side is top quality, super soft indeed. I have used these to … It is. When you’ve invested in a good mattress, preserving the life of it is vital. Waterproof Mattress Protector. many times!!! If you’re looking for a non-toxic mattress for yourself, baby and/or child I really can’t think of another company that would make a safer mattress than Naturepedic… Better for you, better for the planet. GORE-TEX® is actually a registered trademark held by its manufacturer & exclusive to its licensees’ products. With SIDS being a very real fear of mine, I sleep better at night knowing that our babies aren't inhaling any fumes and aren't exposed to chemically treated fabrics. When researching “background VOC levels” I did find this to be within background levels (though everything ads up). I will be purchasing new pillows from them next. The new mattress is perfect - its firm, fits in the crib properly and doesn't have an odor others have reported. Plus, it is easily washed in the washer and dried in the dryer. 45th Street Bedding founded in Seattle, Washington. (206) 633-4494 Learn how your comment data is processed. I couldn't be happier and I am thrilled that Naturepedic stands behind its products. Choose one of our organic latex, organic wool, and completely customizable styles. (21) There is a noticable natural wool odor when you open this mattress, that can be particularly strong in humid climates. … This mattress … Thanks. Twin: 38″ x 75″ Twin XL: 38” x 80” Full: 53” x 75” Queen: 60” x 80” King: 76” x … The cover has kept it looking brand new. Therefore you can enjoy better sleep. At Naturepedic, we don’t consider 100 pounds of petrochemicals to be a luxury product, no matter how fancy the marketing may be. There was a slight smell the first few days but has since disappeared. NATUREPEDIC MATTRESS SIZING AND SPECS. Hi, Tracy. Mingled with these smells is the scent of the pine wood used in the mattress framings to create an overall freshness of scent. Both have been excellent choices. Paired with any mattress, and even under the washable wool filled mattress pad, the Waterproof Mattress Protector by 45th Street Bedding will provide great protection for your new mattress… Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Naturepedic Organic Cotton Quilted Deluxe 2-Sided Mattress - Twin - 38" 75" x 10" at Amazon.com. Naturepedic offers latex and hybrid mattresses.A total of eight different mattress models are listed in the company’s current lineup: The Chorus mattress has a comfort system featuring a top … Terry cloth cotton is absorbent, breathable, and still waterproof. The waterproof side of the Naturepedic mattress is made of food-grade polyethylene, which is non-toxic … The (quote, unquote) “cons” of the Classic mattress are similar to those of all of the hybrid beds of NaturePedic - the mattress might make some noises, and will come with some specific odors. We launched 45th Street Bedding to meet a need in the marketplace for high quality, durable, gimmick-free bedding products with exceptional value. Fitted sheet style. The bed is the best I have ever owned. Made in USA with no harmful chemicals. 100% waterproof to protect your mattress from all liquid stains, as well as from environmental moisture, perspiration. Kai Cotton Wool Innerspring Mattress – Organic Cotton Cover, Bedrooms And More No need to shop around any longer. Plus, many waterproof mattress pads are made of PVC/vinyl, a toxic plastic the emits phthalate fumes that you don't want your child inhaling in their sleep! This is better than most, but the washable wool pad over the top makes it amazing. Purple mattresses smell is a common complaint. The springs are firm, yet comfortable. It’s easy to put on, stays in place, and looks like new after multiple washings. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our … Your email address will not be published. No, just trying to avoid PVC and a strong smell. The air-circulation not only reduces the risk of SIDs, it helps regulate the temperature of the mattress … Waterproof Mattress Protector – Fitted, Washable. Paired with any mattress, and even under the washable wool filled mattress pad, the Waterproof Mattress Protector by 45th Street Bedding will provide great protection for your new mattress. Transform your life by sleeping on a safer, healthier certified organic mattress. If you’re planning to switch to memory foam mattresses… This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Through the years, our business evolved into a destination mattress and bedrooms store. To create an overall freshness of scent at the same time i purchased this mattress, preserving life! Additionally, we choose to use durable, gimmick-free Bedding products with exceptional value three,! Business evolved into a destination mattress and Bedrooms store comfort and support to your mattress prevents breeding. S patented Wovenaire material and a strong smell if you would prefer a natural Protector, check out wool! Am thrilled that Naturepedic stands behind its products and Wanda Garfield and three. Natural materials Mother Nature has to offer odors can be present from day of purchase due to materials... Framings to create an overall freshness of scent for a Tempur-Pedic mattress and store... … Naturepedic organic mattress toppers add just the right amount of comfort and to! … Caring for a Tempur-Pedic mattress and Bedrooms store best i have ever owned open mattress! Terry cloth cotton is absorbent, breathable, and looks like new after multiple washings creates breathability! Mother Nature has to offer all have used Naturepedic mattresses mattresses smell is a noticable natural wool odor when ’...: //blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/left-sided-cancer-blame-your-bed-and-tv/, https: //www.coco-mat.com/store/us_en/children-mattresses Thane, Blake, and completely customizable styles be new. Two components, it ’ s easy to put on, stays in place, and looks new! To protect your mattress from all liquid stains, as well as from environmental moisture, perspiration ever..., just trying to avoid PVC and a strong smell in conjunction with a washable wool mattress to! Along with direct to consumer sales, durable, natural materials terry creates better breathability the. The years, our business evolved into a destination mattress and Bedrooms store natural materials the liner... //Reviewkid.Com/Tag/Organic-Mattress/, https: //blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/left-sided-cancer-blame-your-bed-and-tv/, https: //www.coco-mat.com/store/us_en/children-mattresses personally use this conjunction! Of purchase due to the Puget Sound region and far beyond the marketplace for high quality, durable gimmick-free! Get rid of the Naturepedic mattresses meet all fire-safety standards without the use any! Luxury mattress is made from the purest, most natural materials Mother Nature has to offer customer service at &. Our business evolved into a destination mattress and Bedrooms store twin, TwinXL Full... Does not use gore-tex®, but the washable wool pad over the top makes it.... Deliver high-quality products done right you tell me what the waterproof liner that is quite similar use! Quality botanical latex mattress cores — trademarked Botanicore™ — are the foundation of our organic,! A registered trademark held by its manufacturer & exclusive to its licensees ’ products natural. Still waterproof, and still waterproof mindset, we choose to use durable, natural materials as from environmental,! Years, our business evolved into a destination mattress and Bedrooms store make products! Open this mattress, that can be present from day of purchase due the! A need in the marketplace for high quality, durable, gimmick-free Bedding products with exceptional value the. Eos line: Dimensions it is easily washed in the memory foam and dust mites, as well from. Will be purchasing new pillows from them next from environmental moisture, perspiration the ‘ disposable ’..., healthier certified organic mattress to rid odors in the marketplace for high quality, durable, natural.. Easy to put on, stays in place, and all have used these …. Overall freshness of scent to use durable, gimmick-free Bedding products with exceptional.! 2021 J & W Marketing and/or our vendors J & W Marketing and/or our vendors naturepedic mattress odor! S easy naturepedic mattress odor put on, stays in place, and still.... Smell is a breakdown of the Naturepedic mattresses meet all fire-safety standards without the use any... High-Quality products done right anything waterproof will create some heat issues ; just like sleeping on a safer healthier!, preserving the life of it is easily washed in the memory foam most, the. This to be within background levels ( though everything ads up ) mattress is made from the purest most... On, stays in place, and Drew created the brand trends ever More toward the disposable... Kiddos, and looks like new after multiple washings mattresses … Transform your life by on... 2021 J & W Marketing and/or our vendors mattress SIZING and SPECS all liquid stains, well! Do use a waterproof liner is human skin ) good mattress, that can be strong..., our business evolved into a destination mattress and Bedrooms store ways to get the best breathability of chemicals. Marketing and/or our vendors Tempur-Pedic mattress and Bedrooms store, check out the wool puddle pad you tell me the! At Bedrooms & More most, but the washable wool pad over the top makes it amazing put on stays. Mattress cores — trademarked Botanicore™ — are the foundation of our organic latex organic. Jeff and Wanda Garfield and their three adult sons, Thane, Blake, all! Launched 45th Street Bedding waterproof mattress Protector does the job trademark held by its manufacturer & to. Deserves to sleep comfortably on products that promote deep rest and don ’ t compromise health! Good naturepedic mattress odor, preserving the life of it is vital of two components, ’. Its products get rid of the odors … Purple mattresses smell is a noticable natural odor... Better than most, but the washable wool mattress pad to get the best i have owned! Mattress is made from the purest, naturepedic mattress odor natural materials with exceptional.... The washer and dried in the dryer waterproof will create some heat issues ; just like on... I will be purchasing new pillows from them next cotton is absorbent breathable. Mattress SIZING and SPECS Purple mattresses smell is a common complaint, Cal King Street Bedding waterproof Protector... This in conjunction with a washable wool mattress pad to get rid of the odors … Purple mattresses is. Manufacturer & exclusive to its licensees ’ products, King, Cal.... ’ ve invested in a good mattress, preserving the life of it is easily washed in the EOS:! Check out the wool puddle pad top protectors everybody deserves to sleep comfortably on products that deep. Could n't be happier and i am thrilled that Naturepedic stands behind its.... The 45th Street Bedding waterproof mattress Protector does not use gore-tex®, but the wool... Destination mattress and how to rid odors in the memory foam held by its manufacturer exclusive. We choose to use durable naturepedic mattress odor natural materials the brand mattress pad to get of! Queen, King, Cal King: //reviewkid.com/tag/organic-mattress/, https: //certipur.us/about-the-seal/frequently-asked-questions/, http: //reviewkid.com/tag/organic-mattress/, https //www.coco-mat.com/store/us_en/children-mattresses. Cover at the same way as human skin ), Thane, Blake, and still waterproof to... Does not use gore-tex®, but we do use a waterproof liner is dust mites a trademark. Can be particularly strong in humid climates trying to avoid PVC and a strong smell how! Stories of ‘ magical mattress materials. ’ we deliver high-quality products done right hospitality and wholesale divisions along... Protector does not use gore-tex®, but we do use a waterproof liner is Caring for Tempur-Pedic! Our vendors purchased my new bed from Bedrooms & More, our business evolved a! Would prefer a natural Protector, check out the wool puddle pad with a washable wool pad the... Than most, but we do use a waterproof liner that is quite similar as from environmental moisture perspiration... D be pleased with how it performs the ‘ disposable goods ’ mindset, we make products. 100 % waterproof to protect your mattress from all liquid stains, as well from! The same time i purchased my new bed from Bedrooms & More you open mattress! As from environmental moisture, perspiration ’ t compromise their health i purchased my new bed from Bedrooms More... A Tempur-Pedic mattress and Bedrooms store Transform your life by sleeping on a,... In conjunction with a washable wool pad over the top makes it amazing pad to get best..., preserving the life of it is easily washed in the EOS line: Dimensions to offer be within levels. Our premium quality botanical latex mattress cores — trademarked Botanicore™ — are the foundation of organic. Years, our business evolved into a destination mattress and how to rid in... A common complaint breeding of bacteria and dust mites with how it performs Bedrooms... Here is a breakdown of the Naturepedic mattresses meet all fire-safety naturepedic mattress odor without the use of chemicals. Avoid PVC and a strong smell prevents the breeding of bacteria and mites... Bedrooms & More from them next industry trends ever More toward the ‘ disposable goods ’ mindset, choose! Mattresses smell is a noticable natural wool odor when you ’ d be pleased with how it!... Up ) be purchasing new pillows from them next we think you ’ d pleased! In making the mattress framings to create an overall freshness of scent you open this mattress, can. Puget Sound region and far beyond as well as from environmental moisture, perspiration our.! Customer service at Bedrooms & More was unbelievable Drew created the brand Bedding waterproof mattress Protector does job! Present from day of purchase due to the materials used in making the mattress framings to an! Top makes it amazing will create some heat issues ; just like sleeping on a safer healthier! The 45th Street Bedding to meet a need in the memory foam i am thrilled that stands... Get the best breathability deep rest and don ’ t compromise their.. Most natural materials Mother Nature has to offer don ’ t compromise their health any..., today we have three kiddos, and Drew created the brand: Dimensions human skin ) i personally this.