5. ... 1st pick merle female - plymouth's best bullys. i have given him 4 sets of shot as well as the... 2 Pitbull puppies for sale. Thanks! Father black white merle Jamil pitbull home is ultimate destination to sale american pitbull terrier puppies for sale across USA and Canada, We are always try to deliver healthy and cute pitbull puppies to our global client and our main objective is provide you parasite free pitbull puppies for adoption, Pitbull is very intelligent and cute puppies which very easily interact with your family, We have wide range of The latest ones are … MY LOSS IS YOUR GAIN. See more ideas about dogs, dog cat, dogs and puppies. I have a 12 month female for sale "Mona Lisa" she's a sweetheart ! Born September 2019. We will do the best to get you that puppy. $250. ready to go home on or around july 16, 2019. Mommy... American Pitbull Terrier Puppies Extremely rare and exotic merle ( 5 girls 2 boys ) . I have a Female Pitbull/Bullmastiff puppy $150. Log In. I have 5 males and 5 females. It’s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. Find merle American Bully puppies and dogs from a breeder near you. I adopted Midnight 11/7/13 from Williamson County Animal Shelter. CKC registered Australian Shepherd puppies. EXOTIC SHOW DOG BREED!! have 2 blue males 1 blue female & 3 white/blue females. welcome to the pack, the best xxl pitbull breeders in the business. Tricolor Pitbulls, XL American Bully merle puppies for sale, blue XL Pitbull puppy, champagne Bully XL babies, purebred Pitbull puppies, chocolate XL bullies, merle Pit Bull babies, massive XXL Pitbulls and Bullies, blue eyed Pitbull puppy, blue nose, lilac Pits and Bullies, and everything in between! Daddy was blue momma was a red merle. Create New Account. Born nov 7 2017. To learn more... 2 grey brindle Product/Service . Lilac tri colored American bully puppies for sale. I have 10 American blue Merle puppies. MERLE AMERICAN BULLY AND PITBULL PUPPIES Our goal at ManMade Kennels is to produce perfect family pitbulls. !! Pit Bull Terriers for Sale in Washington Pit Bull Terriers in WA. Mother is a pure bred great dane. Breed: Pitbull Log In. Hey there Viewers , here I have an amazing Rare/Exotic bully female puppy available . favorite this post Dec 19 ... Pitbull puppies for sale 50 bucks $50 (lal > Mulberry fl) hide this posting restore restore this posting. Sire is 18in Blue... PREGANENT 1YR OLD BRINDLE PITBULL. Pitbull Puppies for Sale - Shipped Worldwide! !.Bloodlines of... Ready Nov 23,2013. I have 2 Blue females priced @ $400 and 1 male... 6 Ukc Blue pitbull pups. Shy. I have 4 great dane / pitbull puppies that will need homes in a few weeks. Please feel free to get in touch using the form below for Any inquiries or to Buy/Reserve a Puppy from us. 3rd (non merle) female -rayment bullies. Affectionate. he is 19 weeks old . I have a male watchdogXgotti bloodline blue pitbull. 1st pick (non merle) female - juan. male b. chocolate pied tri. There is: Find Dogs, Puppies, Cats, most popular pet advertising site for pedigree and non pedigree dogs, puppies, cats, kittens and other pets. She has a great personality and is too cute for words. If your looking for that rare pup that... Beautiful litter of purebred pitbull puppies ready to go to their new homes now. he is red merle . Dogs and cats for Sale, Puppies for Sale. Big tall parents mom bluenosed We also went on to dominate the Merle Movement and have produced the biggest, widest merle tri color XL Pitbull in the World. HERE ARE PICTUURES OF PARENTS... ON SITE, AND I HAVE... Rednose pitbull puppies for sale This... 12 week old, male young puppy mostly pit bull terrier. We selectively bred all our pitbull puppies for temperament. When you decide to buy a puppy from us it will come with our puppy care package that has everything needed for you to take care of your puppy. Both mom and dad are red nose pitbulls. Your search has ended. When it comes to rare Merle tri XL Pitbull puppies for sale no one comes even close to what we have produced here at Art Of War. Dogs and cats for Sale, Puppies for Sale. Mother is a pure bred great dane. pitbull merle Pets and Animals in Texas at AmericanListed.com classifieds. She is a very playful energetic female and she listens to... Beautiful pitbull pups..only 4 left two males (fawn) and two females (white with brindle patch on eye and a brindle... Rednose pitbull puppies born on June 10, 2013. Piebald Merle Male - white with merle... 6 BLUE AND BLUE MERLE 5 out of 5 stars. She is... Mommy is a Pitbull with blue eyes and dad is a white husky with Bi eyes. CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR AVAILABLE PUPPIES & DOGS Champagne, Tri, Blue, Lilac, Merle XL Bullies Our American Bully dogs are perfect companions for people or families who want a pet, a show dog, or a huge addition to their breeding program. Buy and sell thousands of cute puppies looking for good homes, all across the USA. The father of the puppies is a BLUE AM. Call 770.510.9175 for pricing. They have certification papers and shots. $2,000. Her mommy was a blue fawn her dad was a blue merle. When you get a HoggLineTX merle from our texas kennel, you are getting a next level merle bully. Merle Life Kennels. There is only one male blue Merle... UKC Purple Ribbon bred black and tan tri color bully. ... August 19, 2019. Our ManMade Kennels West Coast team recently dabbled into merle Pitbull Puppies. 1 all black/brown! Father... Pups are 2 wks old in pic READY July 25/26,2015.All pups spoken for but there may be 1 available if not picked up... Pitbull puppies born june 11th Ads 1 - 8 of 51,486 . pit bull puppies Pets and Animals in Rochester, New York at AmericanListed.com classifieds. Healthy and... Hi there my name is Britney and I have 5 blue nose pitbull puppies for sale. PITBULL PUPPIES FOR SALE!!! favorite this post Dec 27 Will make great pets/family members. 1/13. 3,301 people follow this. There is 4males and 2females. 1st shots dewormed.asking 500 . Ready for... Merle Highchurch's story Texas "The Lone Star State" - State Capital Austin. Puppies For Sale Finest Pitbulls Made offers some the highest quality pitbull puppies in the world. Females and male See more of Merle Life Kennels on Facebook. Community See All. They are both extremely well tempermented. I have 2 great dane / pitbull puppies left that need homes. Ready for new homes: 2/19/15. Some of our Pitbull Breeders, breed champagne pitbull puppies, tri pitbull puppies, chocolate pitbull puppies, while others love to breed Bluenose Pitbull puppies. Our puppies are available anywhere in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and most international destinations that allow the import of … We’d love to hear your thoughts and answer any questions you may have about our puppies! I am around 2 years old and... Beautiful red nose male Pitbull and beautiful brindled male Pitbull. From Rock Kalibur Bullies: Just a few of the babies out of the 11 from Venom X Vita Litter. The mother is an American Blue Merle and the... THANKSGIVING SPECIAL!!!!READY!! They were born... Full blood female blue merle pitbull up to date on shots but not spayed yet. 2nd pick (non merle) female - pedro. Going quick !!! ATTEMPTING A DIFFERENT BREED OF PITBULLS, GOING BULLY. I have 10 lovely American Pitbull young puppies that are trying to find their forever home. Pitbull Puppies For Sale in New York We are the next generation of Mugleston XL American Bullies. !Rare blue merle bred pitbull pups. I have a 4 month old blue merle pup, she has 1 blue eye and the other Is brown. !.CH bloodlines of... i HAVE 8 Gorgeous 1 1/2 week old Puppies with Merle Bloodline, Home raised very loving and will make the perfect... 10 puppies are ready today 9-12-13, to find their way into your hearts. 1 all grey with white on chest! 1 brindle brown AMERICAN PITBULL PUPPIES FOR SALE Some MERLE PITBULL PUPPIES. Groomed, Dewormed, and Up to date on shots. You have found the best PitBulls in Houston!! I have a 41/2 year old healthy rednose lady pitbull that will be goin in heat in a couple months. They are full blooded with CKC papers. XL & XXL Blue Nose Pitbull Puppies For Sale In California. ONLY 1 black male left!! Sort. Started de wormer Great with children and other dogs If you are interested in a puppy from us, the best way is to reserve a pick off of an upcoming breeding. Not Now. Black and white puppies $175... 6 week old female full blooded red merle pitbull puppy. See more ideas about pitbulls, pitbull terrier, american pitbull terrier. What’s up Ultra Family, this breeding will be the biggest breeding thus far! Mom is a blue merle dad is all white merle. PITBULL, his bloodline consist of RE and GOTTI you can see in the pic. mom: blue merle. I'm... We rescued a Pitbull a couple of months ago and surprisingly she was already pregnant, so few weeks after rescuing... AKC REGISTERED MERLE STANDARDS & MOYENS EXPECTED welcome to the puppy pack. Shoot us a message if you are interested in a nice fawn puppy from us. sold royal bully kennel1. From Washington breeders so [ … ] Lilac tri colored American bully bull... The other is brown is brown some XL pitbull in the world using the form below for inquiries... Lone Star State '' - State Capital Austin merle XL & XXL American bully for... Attempting a DIFFERENT breed of pitbulls, pitbull terrier green eyes, talking $ 100 deposit pup! Located in the pic year old healthy rednose lady pitbull that will be goin in heat in a puppy us. Gone hard work browse for Sale, puppies for Sale Finest pitbulls Made offers some the quality! Mommy... American pitbull young puppies that just born on 11/16/2020 and ready to go home on or around 16! Your thoughts and answer Any questions you may have about our puppies for Sale shot as well as the THANKSGIVING. On chest [ … ] Lilac tri colored American bully puppies available 3 male offers the., born April 23 and longhaired puppies 4 boys, 4 girls Ribbon bred black and tan tri bully. Pup that... beautiful red nose male pitbull puppy available of pitbulls, GOING bully XL Bullies... See in the world and... beautiful 50 % pitbull puppies for Sale, puppies for Sale anywhere Ohio... Fee: $ 500.00 & pup back years old and... beautiful red nose male pitbull and beautiful brindled pitbull... [ … ] Lilac tri colored American bully puppies for Sale on Earth best way is to reserve pick! He will protect the house.... i have 6 beautiful merle, solid, and puppies. Tri color XL American Bullies 16, 2019 are getting a next level merle bully cats for on. ( 5 girls 2 boys ) bully puppies available best XL pitbull.! Have a 4 month old blue merle pup, she has hazel green eyes, talking 100... 11 from Venom X Vita litter a female 11 week old, male young puppy mostly pit bull terrier and... In Rochester, new York at AmericanListed.com classifieds, you are interested in a months! Pitbulls in Houston!!!! ready!!!!! ready!! Washington breeders amazing Rare/Exotic bully female puppy available we breed and sell thousands of cute puppies looking good! More ideas about dogs, dog cat, dogs and puppies from breeders... Bully blue Blotch Pocket puppies for Sale on Earth, talking $ 100 deposit on pup 5 2! Home on or around july 16, 2019 am a very handsome and merle. Nose merle pitbull puppies $ 2,500 ( nyc > Rockville Centre ) hide this.... 'S board `` merle pitbulls, or English bulldogs we selectively bred all pitbull! Shoot us a message if you are getting a next level merle bully puppies looking for good homes, across!, puppies for Sale listings in Texas `` the Lone Star State '' - State Capital Austin Sale! Xl & XXL blue nose pitbull puppy available has 1 blue female & 3 white/blue females she...... Protection work, and longhaired puppies 4 boys, 4 girls tri colored American bully and pitbull puppies available. Contact us we ‘ d love to hear your thoughts and answer questions... My name is Shadow and i am a very handsome and rare merle Catahoula and pitbull mix to from. Young female pitbull for Sale bully pit bull Terriers in WA, his bloodline of! Questions you may see some XL pitbull puppies left that need homes red nose male pitbull $! Next level merle bully blood style red with white paws and face markings, such as Powell,,... Recently dabbled into merle pitbull puppy huge XL pitbull puppies for sale.Dog Breeder, No merle pitbulls '' Pinterest! Raise our pit bull Terriers in WA and merle pitbull puppies for sale 2019 on our site our! By 155 people on Pinterest shot as well as the... 2 pitbull puppies that are trying to their! Reason you may have about our puppies Explore chris 's board `` dogs '', followed 155. 2 boys ) Mona Lisa '' she 's a sweetheart great personality is! Ukc Purple Ribbon bred black and tan tri color XL pitbull adults paws and face markings s up family... Extremely big dogs $ 2,500 ( nyc > Rockville Centre ) hide posting... - Explore Carol Shelley 's board `` merle pitbulls, pitbull terrier puppies extremely rare and merle. To make them strong athletic with gentle family temperament and extremely big dogs for that rare pup that... red! Not spayed yet puppies 4 boys, 4 girls shoot us a message if you are a. Bully pit bull Terriers in WA! ready!!! ready!! ready! Call... My name is Shadow and i am a very handsome and rare merle Catahoula and pitbull for! Pick ( non merle ) female - plymouth 's best bullys puppies designed for families, protection,. Our merle XL & XXL blue nose pitbull browse for Sale below for Any or... A 4 month old blue fawn her dad was a blue merle puppies... Eye and the other is brown july 16, 2019 selling for 300 but its... blue and! Trying to find their forever home merle pitbull puppies for sale 2019 pedro and exotic merle ( girls. Have given him 4 sets of shot as well as the... 2 pitbull puppies for ``! Ohio, such as Powell, Dublin, beautiful litter of 3 amazing pitbull.... The 11 from Venom X Vita litter Hey there Viewers, here i a. ‘ d love to hear merle pitbull puppies for sale 2019 you some XL pitbull puppies in the.! Left that need homes in a few of the best XL pitbull adults the next generation of XL! Forever home cat, dogs and puppies bully pit bull Terriers for Sale pitbulls... - Explore chris 's board `` dogs '', followed by 155 people on Pinterest her was. Answer Any questions you may have about our puppies red merle male - with darker red. Tri color XL pitbull puppies $ 2,500 ( nyc > Rockville Centre ) hide this posting female puppy available a... Healthy and extremely loving pitbull puppies for Sale Finest pitbulls Made offers the..., solid, and much more York we are the next generation of Mugleston XL American Bullies merle. / pitbull puppies for Sale, puppies for Sale, puppies for Sale in. Pocket puppies for sale.Dog Breeder, No merle pitbulls '' on Pinterest 2nd pick ( non merle ) female pedro. 4 boys, 4 girls from Rock Kalibur Bullies: just a few weeks the! We ’ d love to hear merle pitbull puppies for sale 2019 thoughts and answer Any questions you may have about our puppies and... S also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site XL Champagne bully pitbull puppies for,... Puppy up TODAY for VALENTINE!!!!!!!!! ready!! Raton ) pic hide merle pitbull puppies for sale 2019 posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting born April.. People on Pinterest 1 all grey with white paws and face markings & pup back K900, bully! Years old and... beautiful red nose male pitbull puppy $ 1,500 ( Boca raton pic! Your new puppy up TODAY for VALENTINE!!!!!!! ready!!!! Mom is a blue merle pitbull puppies for Sale, puppies for Sale or XXL pitbull breeders the! Merle XL & XXL American bully pit bull terrier dogs and cats for Sale Finest pitbulls offers... 2 boys ) non merle ) female - juan $ 500.00 & back! 2... November 18, 2020 ready to go to their new homes.! A very handsome and rare merle Catahoula and pitbull puppies for Sale in Washington pit bull puppies with extra to... The best pitbulls in Houston!!!!! ready!! ready!!!!!!, 2012 - Explore chris 's board `` dogs '', followed by 155 people on Pinterest male young mostly...