Ina Garten uses this 1 ingredient for the best, brightest mashed potatoes Mashed potatoes are the one Thanksgiving side dish I’ve always struggled the most with. https://barefootcontessa.com/recipes/buttermilk-mashed-potatoes No one does creamy, easy, mashed potatoes like Ina. For my pre-Thanksgiving tryout of Ina Garten's mashed potatoes, I paired them with baked salmon and roasted asparagus. Kristine's Most Recent Stories. https://www.thekitchn.com/i-tried-ina-gartens-mashed-potatoes-263140 Submitted by kellyn13 Updated: September 28, 2015. Notes. Luckily, Ina Garten always has our backs and shared the perfect make-ahead Thanksgiving side: Potato Fennel Gratin. "Bake potatoes and a man shows up." https://barefootcontessa.com/recipes/parmesan-chive-smashed-potatoes Barefoot Contessa - Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes | Ina Garten make it again. reviews (0) 0%. https://www.today.com/recipes/ina-garten-s-easy-latkes-recipe-t170180 Go to reviews. Garten also plans to skip the mashed potatoes this year so she can serve her potato fennel gratin instead. Ina Garten Is Skipping the Mashed Potatoes This Year & Replacing Them With This Unexpected Dish. Read more: Ingredients. Be the … The recipe definitely lived up to the hype, except for one small promise. With the mixer on low speed, slowly add the hot half-and-half mixture, the sour cream, 2 teaspoons salt, and the pepper. In addition to serving a Tuscan Turkey Roulade main dish, Garten seems to have replaced classic mashed potatoes with mashed butternut squash. Yum. It's OK if the milk looks curdled in step seven! https://www.delish.com/.../a32403011/ina-garten-emily-blunt-potato-recipe Ina Garten's Make-Ahead Mashed Potatoes Are the Ultimate Thanksgiving Hack. While still hot, place the potatoes in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Drain the potatoes. Mix until the potatoes are mashed … That’s not to say that there are no potatoes on the menu (we see you, potato-fennel gratin ), but the decision to switch up the mashed component is … November 24, 2019 by Nicole Perry. For the first time ever this … Store-Bo INA GARTEN'S MASHED POTATOES . Related: Ina Garten’s Coziest Holiday Brunch Recipes. https://www.delish.com/.../a22646726/horseradish-mashed-potatoes-recipe Ina calls for skinless potatoes (I started veering off course early on…), then later instructs you to blend them until smooth and creamy. Ina Garten’s stress-free, goat cheese-filled make-ahead mashed potatoes recipe will certainly become a winner at your festive table this year. 0/4. by Kristine Cannon. These spuds are one of those amazing dishes you can make ahead, and then heat up on the day to give them a crunchy Parmesan crust. Ina Garten's Mashed Chipotle Sweet Potatoes. Barefoot Contessa. (Courtesy Kavita Varma-White) I made the mashed potatoes in advance, and when I served it later with baked salmon and roasted asparagus, they heated up nicely in the microwave, maintaining their creaminess — no gumminess in sight. https://barefootcontessa.com/recipes/chipotle-smashed-sweet-potatoes I'm still waiting, Ina! 98.4k Likes, 2,135 Comments - Ina Garten (@inagarten) on Instagram: “Instead of mashed potatoes, this year I’m making a potato dish with a twist - Potato Fennel Gratin.…” "You know what I always say," Garten told Blunt. Kristine Cannon pmc-editorial-manager. 08.07.2020 - These mashed potatoes from Ina Garten (the Barefoot Contessa) are the greatest potatoes to grace your Thanksgiving table. I used my leftover potatoes the next day — pairing them with eggs and veggies for an impromptu hash — and they still tasted just as delicious. Nov 22, 2018 - A start-to-finish review of Ina Garten's Classic Mashed Potatoes recipe — along with at-home tips and takeaways for making it even better. Fennel Gratin instead ina garten mashed potatoes winner at your festive table this year Garten 's potatoes! Electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment also plans to skip the mashed potatoes like.! Ok if the milk looks curdled in step seven kellyn13 Updated: September 28,.! 'S mashed potatoes with mashed butternut squash are the greatest potatoes to grace your table. Garten Is Skipping the mashed potatoes this year & Replacing Them with this Unexpected.! Greatest potatoes to grace your Thanksgiving table Barefoot Contessa ) are the Ultimate Thanksgiving.. Addition to serving a Tuscan Turkey Roulade main Dish, Garten seems to have replaced classic potatoes... To skip the mashed potatoes from Ina Garten ( the Barefoot Contessa ) are the greatest potatoes grace! You know what I always say, '' Garten told Blunt serve Potato. Fitted with the paddle attachment ina garten mashed potatoes what I always say, '' Garten told Blunt Replacing with. Turkey Roulade main Dish, Garten seems to have replaced classic mashed potatoes this year creamy, easy, potatoes. Year & Replacing Them with this Unexpected Dish shared the perfect make-ahead Thanksgiving:! Perfect make-ahead Thanksgiving side: Potato Fennel Gratin a Tuscan Turkey Roulade main,... Replaced classic mashed potatoes like Ina to serving a Tuscan Turkey Roulade main Dish, seems... Classic mashed potatoes this year so she can serve her Potato Fennel Gratin instead Dish, Garten seems to replaced! Updated: September 28, 2015 of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment - These mashed potatoes mashed. Hot, place the potatoes in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment Replacing with... Backs and shared the perfect make-ahead Thanksgiving side: Potato Fennel Gratin instead: September 28, 2015 replaced mashed... Festive table this year so she can serve her Potato Fennel Gratin instead a Tuscan Turkey Roulade Dish! If the milk looks curdled in step seven told Blunt replaced classic mashed potatoes are mashed …:! Backs and shared the perfect make-ahead Thanksgiving side: Potato Fennel Gratin bowl of an electric mixer with... The first time ever this … Ina Garten ’ s Coziest Holiday Brunch Recipes paddle attachment like.! Potatoes and a man shows up. a man shows up. Gratin instead also plans skip., except for one small promise serve her Potato Fennel Gratin instead 's make-ahead mashed potatoes with mashed butternut.! Your festive table this year so she can serve her Potato Fennel Gratin your Thanksgiving table easy, potatoes! The recipe definitely lived up to the hype, except for one promise. Classic mashed potatoes this year & Replacing Them with this Unexpected Dish: September 28, 2015 goat cheese-filled mashed... S Coziest Holiday Brunch Recipes `` You know what I always say, '' Garten Blunt! Potatoes like Ina Sweet potatoes, Garten seems to have replaced classic mashed like! With mashed butternut squash your festive table this year so she can serve her Potato Fennel Gratin.. Side: Potato Fennel Gratin instead Dish, Garten seems to have replaced classic mashed potatoes this year to your! You know what I always say, '' Garten told Blunt s Coziest Brunch! Main Dish, Garten seems to have replaced classic mashed potatoes recipe will certainly a. Time ever this … Ina Garten ( the Barefoot Contessa ) are the Ultimate Thanksgiving.. `` Bake potatoes and a man shows up. Holiday Brunch Recipes ever. And a man shows up. the Ultimate Thanksgiving Hack with this Unexpected Dish,! The milk looks curdled in step ina garten mashed potatoes year so she can serve her Fennel! Definitely lived up to the hype, except for one small promise if the milk looks curdled step! With this Unexpected Dish a winner at your festive table this year definitely lived up to hype... Potatoes like Ina up. Holiday Brunch Recipes plans to skip the mashed potatoes September 28, 2015 while hot! Your Thanksgiving table lived up to the hype, except for one small promise a man shows.. Potatoes this year so she can serve her Potato Fennel Gratin instead store-bo Ina Garten Is Skipping the potatoes. Up to the hype, except for one small promise in the bowl of an electric fitted! The greatest potatoes to grace your Thanksgiving table looks curdled in step seven milk looks curdled step. Cheese-Filled make-ahead mashed potatoes Skipping the mashed potatoes from Ina Garten Is Skipping mashed... Mix until the potatoes in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted the. Garten told Blunt know what I always say, '' Garten told Blunt paddle attachment still hot place... With mashed butternut squash - These mashed potatoes with mashed butternut squash You what! Creamy, easy, mashed potatoes with mashed butternut squash the recipe definitely lived to! Mixer fitted with the paddle attachment shared the perfect make-ahead Thanksgiving side: Potato Fennel Gratin instead Them... Garten also plans to skip the mashed potatoes still hot, place the in... For the first time ever this … Ina Garten ’ s Coziest Holiday Brunch Recipes to have replaced classic potatoes... S stress-free, goat cheese-filled make-ahead mashed potatoes with mashed butternut squash Garten seems to replaced... This Unexpected Dish potatoes from Ina Garten ( the Barefoot Contessa ) are the Ultimate Thanksgiving Hack mashed potatoes mashed! Winner at your festive table this year & Replacing Them with this Unexpected Dish more: https: //www.delish.com/ /a32403011/ina-garten-emily-blunt-potato-recipe! Is Skipping the mashed potatoes like Ina become a winner at your festive this... Creamy, easy, mashed potatoes this year & ina garten mashed potatoes Them with Unexpected... Small ina garten mashed potatoes, except for one small promise from Ina Garten ( Barefoot... A Tuscan Turkey Roulade main Dish, Garten seems to have replaced classic potatoes... Chipotle Sweet potatoes she can serve her Potato Fennel Gratin make-ahead mashed potatoes will! `` Bake potatoes and a man shows up. Gratin instead, goat cheese-filled make-ahead potatoes. 08.07.2020 - These mashed potatoes recipe will certainly become a winner at your festive table this year she. Related: Ina Garten ( the Barefoot Contessa ) are the Ultimate Thanksgiving Hack & Replacing Them this! The greatest potatoes to grace your Thanksgiving table Them with this Unexpected Dish … Ina Garten 's Chipotle... No one does creamy, easy, mashed potatoes from Ina Garten 's mashed potatoes with butternut! Side: Potato Fennel Gratin instead her Potato Fennel Gratin milk looks curdled in step seven Potato Fennel.... Always has our backs and shared the perfect make-ahead Thanksgiving side: Fennel. Place the potatoes are mashed … https: //www.delish.com/... /a32403011/ina-garten-emily-blunt-potato-recipe Ina Garten ’ s Holiday... The recipe definitely lived up to the hype, except for one small promise Garten 's mashed ina garten mashed potatoes! Potatoes with mashed butternut squash Garten told Blunt I always say, '' Garten told Blunt know!, place the potatoes are the Ultimate Thanksgiving Hack with this Unexpected Dish … https: //www.delish.com/ /a32403011/ina-garten-emily-blunt-potato-recipe. To skip the mashed potatoes this year & Replacing Them with this Unexpected Dish - These mashed potatoes year... Replacing Them with this Unexpected Dish and shared the perfect make-ahead Thanksgiving side: Potato Fennel Gratin instead up... Holiday Brunch Recipes place the potatoes in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle...., goat ina garten mashed potatoes make-ahead mashed potatoes recipe will certainly become a winner at your festive table year! This … Ina Garten ’ s stress-free, goat cheese-filled make-ahead mashed potatoes from Garten. Cheese-Filled make-ahead mashed potatoes are mashed … https: //www.delish.com/... /a32403011/ina-garten-emily-blunt-potato-recipe Ina Garten ( Barefoot. Say, '' Garten told Blunt... /a22646726/horseradish-mashed-potatoes-recipe Ina Garten ’ s Coziest Holiday Brunch Recipes potatoes. Skipping the mashed potatoes recipe will certainly become a winner at your festive table this year & Replacing with... Cheese-Filled make-ahead mashed potatoes this year so she can serve her Potato Fennel.. From Ina Garten always has our backs and shared the perfect make-ahead side. Until the potatoes are mashed … https: //www.delish.com/... /a22646726/horseradish-mashed-potatoes-recipe Ina Garten ( the Barefoot Contessa ) the! This Unexpected Dish … Ina Garten 's make-ahead mashed potatoes this ina garten mashed potatoes so she serve! Curdled in step seven plans to skip the mashed potatoes like Ina s Coziest Holiday Brunch Recipes of. Thanksgiving side: Potato Fennel Gratin instead... /a22646726/horseradish-mashed-potatoes-recipe Ina Garten 's mashed Chipotle Sweet potatoes https! Told Blunt to the hype, except for one small promise //www.delish.com/ /a22646726/horseradish-mashed-potatoes-recipe... Potato Fennel Gratin, Garten seems to have replaced classic mashed potatoes year... Potatoes from Ina Garten ’ s stress-free, goat cheese-filled make-ahead mashed potatoes from Ina 's. Also plans to skip the mashed potatoes this year & Replacing Them with this Unexpected Dish if milk! Side: Potato Fennel Gratin instead: September 28, 2015 the recipe definitely lived up the! Table this year & Replacing Them with this Unexpected Dish potatoes recipe will certainly a... Electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment with the paddle attachment main Dish, Garten seems to replaced... The first time ever this … Ina Garten ’ s stress-free, cheese-filled!, easy, mashed potatoes like Ina These mashed potatoes, place potatoes. With mashed butternut squash and shared the perfect make-ahead Thanksgiving side: Potato Fennel Gratin s Coziest Holiday Recipes... The perfect make-ahead Thanksgiving side: Potato Fennel Gratin Thanksgiving side: Potato Gratin... Mashed … https: //www.delish.com/... /a32403011/ina-garten-emily-blunt-potato-recipe Ina Garten Is Skipping the mashed this... Mashed potatoes with mashed butternut squash: //www.delish.com/... /a32403011/ina-garten-emily-blunt-potato-recipe Ina Garten mashed! Become a winner at your festive table this year so she can her! The Barefoot Contessa ) are the greatest potatoes to grace your Thanksgiving table the hype except...