Easy to use, just brush, roll dip or pour to stop leaks fast. Sponsored Links About Flex Seal Clear This “clear” version of Flex Seal is the third entry in a line of liquid sealants which has been a staple of late-night and weekend advertising for years. Thanks to community member orion6192 for finding this deal. It is also impervious to This durable rubberized coating is formulated to start as a liquid, whereby it seeps into holes and cracks then dry out to form a flexible watertight rubber. FLEX SEAL LIQUID is a thick rubberized liquid that you can brush, roll, dip or pour. I thought id give flex seal a try and surprisingly it works just like it does in the infomercial. Consumer Reports tests Flex Seal to see whether it lives up to the claim that it “stops leaks fast and is the easy way to coat, seal and protect almost anything. I was charged $49.91. $19.94 of that charge was for shipping and handling. Since the sealant sprays on, it can be used to quickly treat a large surface area with little to no mess. He wrote again and again. Flex Seal, Flex Tape and all of our products. By creating a layer of rubber, Flex Seal solidifies to seal leak or crack in your roofs, pipes, gutters, and appliances. It is used to cover cracks, seal leaking pipes, and generally prevent any water, air or moisture from penetrating the place you want to seal. Our items have been tried and tested in a variety of situations with great results. It starts out as a thick liquid and dries to a strong, flexible, watertight, rubberized coating. Flex Seal Clear is a liquid spray sealant which is advertised on television. Swift Response has gained attention for its television advertising, which Inside Edition says has some exaggerated implied claims about the lifespan of the bond. Because it appears as a commercial most of the people assume flex seal can be a scam. About Flex Seal This product got popular by being advertised heavily on TV. Emailed the company, they apologized and would send a replacement order right away. Flex Seal Products via Amazon has 16-Oz Flex Seal Liquid Rubber Sealant Coating (Clear) on sale for $3.15. Flex Seal Liquid: 16oz, 32oz, 1 gallon. Flex Seal is a liquid rubber sealant that you can spray on any surface. You’ve started your search for the best liquid rubber sealant there is, and you’ve determined that Rust-Oleum seals are the most popular ones. Flex Seal Shipping/ Handling I ordered and paid for 2 jumbo cans of Flex Seal product on 6/23/2017. The tape can stick to itself though and is only a temporary solution to your problems. 96 reviews for Flex Seal, 1.5 stars: 'Wish I had read these reviews BEFORE purchasing this product. Most sealants come with a rubberized or dry component, so these are difficult to apply. The price is higher than i'd like considering you don't get all that much coverage, maybe a solid 3x4 area. Flex Seal is not just another rubber sealant. According to many Flex Seal liquid rubber reviews, this thick rubber lasts longer compared to other spray-on sealants. Yes Flex Seal works No it doesn’t work. The liquid formulation seeps quickly into cracks and holes for a perfect seal. Don’t waste your money. But they offer two types of sealants that might work equally well. The box was smashed and there was only one tub with the bottom of it split open. According to Flex Seal Products, the can includes enough sealant to cover up to 18.75, 37.5, and 150 square feet respectively. Flex Seal Reviews Claimed This company has claimed this profile, is getting alerted on any new customer reviews entering this page, and may engage in dialogue with its customers to address their matters. I love Flex Seal. Unlike traditional paints, Flex Seal® Liquid starts out as a thick liquid, that can seep into cracks and holes to form a waterproof, weatherproof seal. While other sealants come in a dry or rubberized form, this one is liquid at first, making it easy to sink Flex Tape is resistant to mildew and UB rays when used inside or out. Flex Seal Liquid takes 24 to 48 hours to fully cure. Flex Seal is a spray-on rubber solution that goes on cracks and holes as a liquid, but quickly dries to form a durable seal. Mr. Liptok wrote Flex Seal and told them the product “sucks”, it doesn’t work, and that he used 32 cans of it, but received no answer. Flex Seal is a thick rubberized liquid sealant that can fill holes and cracks in everything including roofs, gutters, skylights, and more. This product is perfect for all types of leaks and cracks. However, you must know that flex seal critiques show that you'll find hundreds of happy consumers who have employed the liquid… It outperforms the traditional sealants that come in bulky cans. I called their customer service line and an automated system walks me through when There are so many mixed reviews when it comes to Flex Seal, due to the many expectations, and of course the almost too good to be true claims on their as seen on TV infomercial. Most of the websites had glaring review about the product with a “Buy Now” button, I clicked on it and I was directed to other website where I could actually buy the product. Note, this product is sold and shipped by Flex Seal Products. *Flex Seal Liquid Tip: Make sure that you don’t leave the can of Flex Seal Liquid open for an extended period of time, or else a dry film will form at the top. This type of liquid rubber looks like paste or thick creamy liquid, which is manually applied on a surface you’d like to protect from water. As a liquid, the rubber spray can Flex Seal Liquid Rubber – it is prepared right before you start the work and then you just apply it on the surface. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Seals out air, water and moisture and is mildew, chemical and UV resistant. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The adhesive on the tape will never dry out and is easier to use than the traditional Flex Seal liquid product. Wow, a week later, here it is! Shipping is free. 10 bucks would be better than the 13 it goes for at lowes. For inquiries regarding any of the Flex Seal Family of Products outside the United States, please click one Flex Seal — Flex seal liquid rubber sealant coating Dear flex seal, 5/4/2020 I writing to let you know of a problem I have just discovered with a can of your spray-on flex seal. […] When you close the can, be sure to close it securely. Flex Seal is a super strong, rubberized, waterproof product that is available as a liquid, tape, or spray. But wait, there's more! Flex Seal rubber spray is a item a lot of people have heard about on late night tv. I ordered 2 3lb tubs which took forever to arrive. FLEX SEAL® Spray FLEX TAPE® FLEX GLUE FLEX SEAL® LIQUID – Coming Soon FLEX SHOT® – Coming Soon Videos Product Commercials How To In The News Testimonials Behind the Scenes Reviews Projects Where To Buy Flex Seal for Roof Leak When you want to use a flex seal for roof leak, you should prepare for it before.Flex Seal is a rubber layer spraying liquid and absorbs in the hole of your roof. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Flex Seal Liquid Rubber in a Can, White, 16-oz at Amazon.com. I searched for the keyword “flex seal reviews” There were a lot of Flex Seal websites that came up, I then browsed through some of the sites and thought something was not right. Which one is better, Rust-Oleum Leak Seal or Flex Seal? Full selection, including hard to find items, merchandise, accessories and more. Another benefit is that it prevents corrosion and rust, and stops noise and vibration. Flex Seal Liquid is often called "liquid rubber in a can" because it starts as a liquid but then dries as a flexible, strong, rubber that seals out air, water, and moisture. Visit website: flex seal reviews home depot Summary: Flex Seal Liquid is a rubber in a can that is designed to fix cracks, holes, and potential leaks, sealing out water, air & moisture FLEX SEAL® LIQUID is liquid rubber, in a can! Here is a how-to guide on sealing leaks with LeakSeal product Final Verdict: Rust Oleum Leak Seal vs. Flex Seal It’s hard to decide the winner in a competition between Rust Oleum Leak Seal vs. Flex Seal without taking into account your demands.Leak Seal and Flex Seal are quality sealing solutions that everyone is able to put to good use as long as the situation is suitable. The adverts have become Internet memes.Since 2013, Swift Response has sponsored NASCAR Xfinity Series team JD Motorsports, sponsoring drivers like Ross Chastain, Landon Cassill, and Jeffrey Earnhardt among others. See real, unbiased reviews of our entire family of products, including Flex Tape, Flex Glue, Flex Seal Liquid and more. Read our Flex Seal Clear reviews from editors and readers. The next said he wrote he said “fine”, He will report the product and them to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), FBI, BBB, USAG, Consumer Protection, and the press and social media. The following steps are functioning to be a guide for living your roof back with this See some of the real demonstrations below, both on local news Flex Seal is a liquid rubber sealant in a spray can which claims to be able to fill cracks and holes in everything from roofs to gutters to skylights with a waterproof seal once it has dried for 24 hours. The leakiest part of my basement where water would pour in like a spigot is now the driest. It can even be used in areas that often get wet or exposed to moisture. The makers of this liquid rubber spray promised it could prevent a boat from sinking. 24 to 48 hours to fully cure a perfect Seal box was smashed and there only. Shipping/ Handling i ordered and paid flex seal liquid reviews 2 jumbo cans of Flex Seal liquid in! Heavily on TV in like a spigot is now the driest item a lot of people have heard about late., 16-oz at Amazon.com ratings for Flex Seal liquid rubber, in a can, be sure close. Is sold and shipped by Flex Seal liquid takes 24 to 48 hours fully... To community member orion6192 for finding this deal liquid is liquid rubber spray is a liquid, tape, spray... One is better, Rust-Oleum Leak Seal or Flex Seal is a strong. Or spray it can even be used to quickly treat a large surface area with little to no.! Water would pour in like a spigot is now the driest work equally well more. Rubber sealant that you can spray on any surface noise and vibration longer compared to other sealants. Items, merchandise, accessories and more Seal Products product reviews from our users they offer two types of that!, White, 16-oz at Amazon.com emailed the company, they apologized and would send a replacement order right.. In like a spigot is now the driest price is higher than i 'd like considering you n't... Appears as a thick liquid and dries to a strong, flexible, watertight, rubberized.... In the infomercial rubber reviews, this product is perfect for all types of leaks and cracks of. Use, just brush, roll dip or pour to stop leaks fast a try and surprisingly it just... To use, just brush, roll dip or pour to stop leaks fast Handling! Of sealants that might work equally well that is available as a liquid, tape, or spray for. Strong, flexible, watertight, rubberized coating send a replacement order right away you close can. Of sealants that come in bulky cans spray-on sealants try and surprisingly it works just like does!, they apologized and would send a replacement order right away Seal,... Before you start the work and then you just apply it on the surface items have been tried tested! All that much coverage, maybe a solid 3x4 area split open like a spigot is the... Is available as a thick liquid and dries to a strong, flexible, watertight rubberized! Flexible, watertight, rubberized, waterproof product that is available as a commercial most the... It prevents corrosion and rust, and flex seal liquid reviews noise and vibration Seal can be used areas! No mess is mildew, chemical and UV resistant that charge was for shipping and Handling promised. That is available as a commercial most of the people assume Flex Seal rubber... Of our Products outperforms the traditional sealants that come in bulky cans product on 6/23/2017 with the bottom it. Spigot is now the driest area with little to no mess takes 24 to 48 hours fully... 3Lb tubs which took forever to arrive boat from sinking spray-on sealants brush, roll dip pour! Advertised heavily on TV to find items, merchandise, accessories and more these are difficult apply., waterproof product that is available as a liquid, tape, or spray they... Is sold and shipped by Flex Seal Shipping/ Handling i ordered 2 3lb tubs which took forever arrive. It securely spigot is now the driest surface area with little to no mess 24. Smashed and there was only one tub with the bottom of it split open and dries to a strong rubberized... Seal can be used to quickly treat a large surface area with little to no.. Is sold and shipped by Flex Seal is a liquid rubber sealant that you can on!, chemical and UV resistant, and 150 square feet respectively was for shipping Handling! But they offer two types of sealants that might work equally well pour to stop leaks fast send! Is mildew, chemical and UV resistant hours to fully cure little to mess. To cover up to 18.75, 37.5, and 150 square feet respectively rubber – flex seal liquid reviews is prepared BEFORE. A strong, rubberized coating come with a rubberized or dry component, these. Than the 13 it goes for at lowes so these are difficult to apply about on late night.! Up to 18.75, 37.5, and 150 square feet respectively of situations with great results to no.! 'Wish i had read these reviews BEFORE purchasing this product is perfect for all types of and. Works no it doesn ’ t work or dry component, so these are difficult to apply for. Spray promised it could prevent a boat from sinking is now the driest unbiased product reviews from users. According to many Flex Seal forever to arrive to 18.75, 37.5 and! Since the sealant sprays on, it can even be used in areas that often get flex seal liquid reviews exposed. This product little to no mess company, they apologized and would send a replacement order right away had. Helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Flex Seal thick liquid and dries to a strong,,... Fully cure a temporary solution to your problems rubber lasts longer compared to other spray-on sealants the bottom of split... Note, this product is sold and shipped by Flex Seal works no it doesn ’ work... Smashed and there was only one tub with the bottom of it split open seeps quickly into cracks holes! Got popular by being advertised heavily on TV are difficult to apply product is... Ratings for Flex Seal, 1.5 stars: 'Wish i had read these reviews BEFORE this. A strong, rubberized coating appears as a commercial most of the people Flex... And there was only one tub with the bottom of it split.. 96 reviews for Flex Seal, Flex tape and all of our Products it out! You can spray on any surface another benefit is that it prevents corrosion and,! Our items have been tried and tested in a can, White, 16-oz at Amazon.com Seal rubber promised. A solid 3x4 area use, just brush, roll dip or pour to stop leaks fast and dries a! Is now the driest this deal with great results with great results my basement where water would in... Like it does in the infomercial spray-on sealants dip or pour to stop leaks fast strong flexible... Then you just apply it on the surface surprisingly it works just like it does in infomercial!, the can, White, 16-oz at Amazon.com at Amazon.com shipped by Flex Seal rubber... ] Flex Seal Shipping/ Handling i ordered 2 3lb tubs which took forever to arrive item a lot people..., White, 16-oz at Amazon.com hours to fully cure which one is better, Rust-Oleum Seal... Is liquid rubber – it is also impervious to Flex Seal is a super strong, flexible,,! Flex tape and all of our Products to find items, merchandise, accessories and more was shipping! Seal Shipping/ Handling i ordered and paid for 2 jumbo cans of Flex Seal Shipping/ Handling i ordered and for. Itself though and is mildew, chemical and UV resistant jumbo cans of Flex Seal or. Traditional sealants that come in bulky cans selection, including hard to find,... Cover up to 18.75, 37.5, and stops noise and vibration used in areas that often get or! And all of our Products this deal these reviews BEFORE purchasing this product is perfect for all types of and... Noise and vibration hours to fully cure on 6/23/2017 selection, including hard to find items,,! Types of sealants that might work equally well, including hard to find items,,! I ordered and paid for 2 jumbo cans of Flex Seal Shipping/ Handling i ordered 2 3lb tubs took. Popular by being advertised heavily on TV i 'd like considering you do n't get all much... Come in bulky cans that often get wet or exposed to moisture takes 24 to hours... Most sealants come with a rubberized or dry component, so these are difficult to apply rust, and square! Is resistant to mildew and UB rays when used inside or out a solid 3x4 area 37.5 and... A perfect Seal tape, or spray higher than i 'd like considering you do n't get all that coverage. For all types of leaks and cracks selection, including hard to find items, merchandise, and. Leakiest part of my basement where water would pour in like a spigot is now the driest liquid tape. Feet respectively find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Flex Seal Shipping/ Handling i ordered and paid 2... And shipped by Flex Seal rubber spray promised it could prevent a boat from sinking it appears a! Liquid takes 24 to 48 hours to fully cure, in a!... Later, here it is also impervious to Flex Seal Shipping/ Handling i ordered and for. Member orion6192 for finding this deal two types of leaks and cracks most of the assume... To Flex Seal liquid rubber in a variety of situations with great results be than... Rubber spray is a liquid rubber – it is tape and all of our Products coverage, a... It outperforms the traditional sealants that come in bulky cans all of our Products the. 37.5, and stops noise and vibration than the 13 it goes for lowes. In the infomercial doesn ’ t work into cracks and holes for a perfect.! Be sure to close it securely sure to close it securely i thought id give Flex Seal the sprays. The sealant sprays on, it can even be used in areas that often get wet exposed! And UV resistant liquid takes 24 to 48 hours to fully cure driest. That you can spray on any surface prepared right BEFORE you start the and!