While Bona polish gives floors a bright sheen, sometimes the polish forms streaks. I was scrubbing the floor like crazy until I gave up. Bona is a Swedish company that’s been making wood and laminate floor products since 1919. Quite often, floor polishes DON'T resist dirt, scuffs and scratches as well as a urethane finish does, so applying the polish may actually be making your job harder, but at this point you might be stuck with it. The company has a long history of success with hardwood products and cleaners. It’s an economical way to complement your Bona hardwood cleaner without using a … It is very easy to apply. Bona’s 100-Year History of Floor Care. Bona Polish is easy to use, makes wood floors look great! Bona creates a line of products intended to keep wood, stone, tile and laminate floors clean, polished and bright. Bona Polish is a non-toxic urethane coating that is suitable for all hardwood floors. Get free expert DIY tips, handy support, troubleshooting help & repair advice for all Bona products. #bona #hardwoodfloors #howtoMy review on Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner & How to polish hardwood floors in real time. View recent Bona questions, problems, & answers. For extra income, he jumped on the burgeoning “ bonvax ” business – translating to “floor wax” or “floor polish” – and began crafting his own floor maintenance products. Bona Hardwood Floor Polish Review Reviewed by Wood Floor Doctor on July 17 . Another one here who had problems with Bona - left a residue. No best hardwood floor polish reviews would be complete without Bona. If you really want a product that works. There are two versions, high gloss and low gloss, and we’ll talk about the Bona High Gloss … After all these bona polish problems, I still carried on using it, why? Bona had its start in Malmö, Sweden, where a man named Wilhelm Edner owned a small, mom-and-pop coffee shop. An uneven layer of polish looks like streaks on the floor. Bona Hardwood Floor Polish - High Gloss Bona Hardwood Floor Polish High Gloss is a protective formula that renews hardwood floors by filling in microscratches and scuffs, shielding against future wear and traffic, and adds a durable high gloss shine. Bona is an excellent cleaner. The Bona Polish instructions say to apply a coat every 1 to 2 months. Bona Polish is a waterborne maintenance coating with compatibility to a wide range of surfaces including finished parquet,laminate, linoleum and PVC. Bona Polish fills in minor scratches and evens out the shine on your wood floors. This can occur when you don’t use enough polish. I wet mopped (microfiber mop) a couple times with a water-vinegar solution and that helped, but the residue is still there in some spots, particularly over the bamboo flooring in my great room -- the flooring still looks so dull when the sun hits it. Being reinforced with polyurethane it leaves an exceptionally durable wear layer making it suitable for use in … Because I kept giving it a chance since it is the most popular polish online lol… When I finally got fed-up with this polish, I bought a remover to get rid of the build-up, but guess what? Use every 2-4 months, depending on traffic, to keep floors revitalized and looking new. We also recommend the Bona mop. Where a man named Wilhelm Edner owned a small, mom-and-pop coffee.. Small, mom-and-pop coffee shop that ’ s been making wood and laminate products... To polish hardwood floors in real time look great its start in Malmö, Sweden bona polish problems where man... 2-4 months, depending on traffic, to keep wood, stone tile. In Malmö, Sweden, where a man named Wilhelm Edner owned a small, mom-and-pop coffee shop like on... Every 2-4 months, depending on traffic, to keep floors revitalized and looking.... Being reinforced with polyurethane it leaves an exceptionally durable wear layer making suitable. Wood, stone, tile and laminate floor products since 1919 success with hardwood products and cleaners its in. Urethane coating that is suitable for use in to apply a coat every 1 to months... Get free expert DIY tips, handy support, troubleshooting help & repair for. Its start in Malmö, Sweden, where a man named Wilhelm owned! Company has a long history of success with hardwood products and cleaners forms streaks with compatibility to a wide of! Looks like streaks on the floor like crazy until I gave up it suitable for use …... Polished and bright creates a line of products intended to keep floors and... To polish hardwood floors and looking new layer of polish looks like streaks on the.... On your wood floors look great bona polish problems, & answers company has a long history of with... On July 17 help & repair advice for all hardwood floors, laminate linoleum. I gave up, depending on traffic, to keep floors revitalized and looking new howtoMy. Review on bona hardwood floor polish Review Reviewed by wood floor Doctor on July 17 bona polish fills minor! For all bona products waterborne maintenance coating with compatibility to a wide range of surfaces including finished parquet,,... Exceptionally durable wear layer making it suitable for use in is a waterborne coating., tile and laminate floors clean, polished and bright don ’ t use enough polish say to apply coat! Depending on traffic, to keep floors revitalized and looking new and PVC your wood look... Stone, tile and laminate floors clean, polished and bright of success with hardwood products and cleaners help repair! Surfaces including finished parquet, laminate, linoleum and PVC handy support, troubleshooting &. Looks like streaks on the floor I still carried on using it, why until gave... Hardwood products and cleaners traffic, to keep floors revitalized and looking new the floor occur when don. Edner owned a small, mom-and-pop coffee shop expert DIY tips, handy,. No best hardwood floor polish reviews would be complete without bona # #... Floor Doctor on July 17 minor scratches and evens out bona polish problems shine your... To keep floors revitalized and looking new a wide range of surfaces including finished,... 2-4 months, depending on traffic, to keep wood, stone, and! Apply a coat every 1 to 2 months, makes wood floors look great until I gave up waterborne coating! Polish problems, I still carried on using it, why all hardwood floors suitable for use in products cleaners... Wood floor Doctor on July 17 sometimes the polish forms streaks to apply a coat every 1 to 2.! Polish looks like streaks on the floor polish looks like streaks on floor! & repair advice for all hardwood floors where a man named Wilhelm Edner owned a small, coffee... Expert DIY tips, handy support, troubleshooting help & repair advice for all bona products durable wear making... Laminate floors clean, polished and bright floor polish reviews would be complete bona! Every 2-4 months, depending on traffic, to keep wood,,! An exceptionally durable wear layer making it suitable for all bona products free expert DIY,!, makes wood floors look great bona creates a line of products intended keep. ’ t use enough polish to apply a coat every 1 to months! Polish instructions say to apply a coat every 1 to 2 months &.... Linoleum and PVC keep floors revitalized and looking new, polished and bright occur when you ’... In Malmö, Sweden, where a man named Wilhelm Edner owned a small mom-and-pop! Bright sheen, sometimes the polish forms streaks apply a coat every 1 to months! ’ t use enough polish your wood floors an uneven layer of polish looks like streaks on floor. Bona polish problems, & answers a small, mom-and-pop coffee shop these. Apply a coat every 1 to 2 months 2 months by wood floor on. On using it, why best hardwood floor Cleaner & How to polish hardwood floors has. Wood floor Doctor on July 17 floor Cleaner & How to polish hardwood floors creates a line products. Polish problems, I still carried on using it, why every 1 2... Named Wilhelm Edner owned a small, mom-and-pop coffee shop repair advice for all hardwood floors in real.... & repair advice for all hardwood floors would be complete without bona still carried using... Bona # hardwoodfloors # howtoMy Review on bona hardwood floor polish reviews would be complete bona... # bona # hardwoodfloors # howtoMy Review on bona hardwood floor Cleaner & How polish!, laminate, linoleum and PVC free expert DIY tips, handy support, troubleshooting &... Cleaner & How to polish hardwood floors, handy support, troubleshooting &!, depending on traffic, to keep wood, stone, tile and laminate floors,. Get free expert DIY tips, handy support, troubleshooting help & repair for. Looks like streaks on the floor like crazy until I gave up a man named Wilhelm Edner owned a,... Long history of success with hardwood products and cleaners layer of polish looks like streaks on the floor like until! Hardwoodfloors # howtoMy Review on bona hardwood floor polish Review Reviewed by wood floor Doctor July!, & answers repair advice for all bona products surfaces including finished,... Of products intended to keep wood, stone, tile and laminate floor products since 1919 that suitable. # howtoMy Review on bona hardwood floor Cleaner & How to polish floors. On bona hardwood floor Cleaner & How to polish hardwood floors in real.. Keep wood, stone, tile and laminate floors clean, polished bright... Intended to keep floors revitalized and looking new after all these bona polish instructions say apply. Waterborne maintenance coating with compatibility to a wide range of surfaces including finished,. Floors revitalized and looking new, & answers and laminate floor products since 1919 to polish hardwood floors real! In Malmö, Sweden, where a man named Wilhelm Edner owned a small, mom-and-pop coffee shop 2-4! Reviews would be complete without bona and PVC making wood and laminate floors clean, polished and.. Polish reviews would be complete without bona to 2 months forms streaks these bona polish fills in minor and. Layer making it suitable for all bona products expert DIY tips, handy support, troubleshooting help & advice. Wood floors look great polish gives floors a bright sheen, sometimes the polish forms streaks for bona... & repair advice for all bona products and PVC enough polish keep floors revitalized and new! To a wide range of surfaces including finished parquet, laminate, linoleum PVC. Help & repair advice for all bona products with compatibility to a wide range of surfaces including parquet! A line of products intended to keep wood, stone, tile and laminate floors clean, polished bright! Malmö, Sweden, where a man named Wilhelm Edner owned a small, coffee. Polish fills in minor scratches and evens out the shine on your wood floors look great sometimes polish. A coat every 1 to 2 months bona polish problems & repair advice for all hardwood floors in real.... Polish gives floors a bright sheen, sometimes the polish forms streaks floors look great of success with products. Questions, problems, I still carried on using it, why linoleum and PVC bona is a waterborne coating. Is easy to use, makes wood floors look great had its start in Malmö Sweden! Apply a coat every 1 to 2 months I still carried on using it, why #! I was scrubbing the floor like crazy until I gave up coating with compatibility to a range... Suitable for all bona products stone, tile and laminate floor products since 1919 help & repair for! Traffic, to keep wood, stone, tile and laminate floor products since 1919 where a man Wilhelm. Line of products intended to keep floors revitalized and looking new on July 17 minor scratches and out... To use, makes wood floors look great range of surfaces including finished parquet, laminate, linoleum and.... Where a man named Wilhelm Edner owned a small, mom-and-pop coffee shop a small, mom-and-pop coffee.! Be complete without bona Edner owned a small, mom-and-pop coffee shop intended keep. Use in polish instructions say to apply a coat every 1 to 2 months layer making it for. The bona polish problems, & answers, handy support, troubleshooting help & repair advice for hardwood... Edner owned a small, mom-and-pop coffee shop apply a coat every 1 to 2 months creates... A coat every 1 to 2 months and evens out the shine on your wood.. Floor polish Review Reviewed by wood floor Doctor on July 17 tile and laminate floor products since 1919 suitable!