Also available are the two-channel MCA 225 ($1999) and the three-channel MCA 325 ($2499). Available in 5, 3 and 2-channel configurations, these new MCA amplifiers feature more robust and efficient power and heavy … Ideal for front, left and right speakers in theater setup or any other application requiring power to 3 speakers. Kef r700, Kef r600c. Anthem MCA-325 provides clean low distortion power through 3 channels. $980.00. $1,250.00. On sale! Price: US $2,249.99. Anthem MRX 300 for sale excellent shape 5.1 surround ... Anthem Preamp AV60 Bought brand new end 2019, installed but never used. Anthem MCA 325 3 channel amp or Emotiva Gen3 modular 3 channel pair with Kef r series Hi guys, I have been really thinking of getting this to power my front stage. Time for a cool change. ... Anthem amps are on sale right now but after watching gene’s review on the monolith, I’m wondering if even the monolith amp will sound better than my anthem receiver. Available in 5, 3 and 2-channel configurations, these new MCA amplifiers feature more robust and efficient power and heavy-duty reliability. it is like new in mint condition. Any input and advice is greatly appreciated. Free delivery for many products! The cosmetics of the MCA amplifiers have been refreshed with a new front panel that matches the look of the AVM 60 and MRX ’20 series of receivers; otherwise, they look quite similar to the previous models. To complement the NEW AVM 60 A/V Processor, Anthem introduces the new MCA 525, 325 and 225 power amplifiers. Anthem MCA-325 for sale. want to sell due to not compatible with new Multi-Zone system installed new house. Anthem MCA 325 3-Channel Power Amp . Available in 5, 3 and 2-channel configurations, these new MCA amplifiers feature more robust and efficient power and heavy-duty reliability. Condition: New. New MCA multi-channel amplifiers are Crafted in Canada and perfectly match the new AVM 60 processor & MRX receivers. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Anthem MCA 325 3 Channel Amplifier at the best online prices at eBay! Designed to match, engineered for power. I … For power amps, the Monolith seems to have stronger power supplies but overall I prefer the MCA 325. Quick view Anthem MCA 325 Power Amplifier. Anthem MCA 325 3-Channel, 225 W Poweramp A review on the bigger sibling of this amp from the same range: “The MCA 525 is specced to output a very powerful 225W, and it sounds it. Available in 5, 3 and 2-channel configurations, these new MCA amplifiers feature more robust and efficient power and heavy-duty reliability. Details about Anthem MCA 325 3-Channel Power Amp . Anyone have this amp or have it paired with Kef speakers? Quick view Anthem MCA 225 Power Amplifier. On sale! To complement the NEW AVM 60 A/V Processor, Anthem introduces the new MCA 525, 325 and 225 power amplifiers. To complement the NEW AVM 60 A/V Processor, Anthem introduces the new MCA 525, 325 and 225 power amplifiers. 2 viewed per hour. On sale! ... We have taken the time to personally test and inspect each item before listing it for sale on eBay. Description. Not only that, its level of musicality is as good as or better than anything in its price class, and it will even challenge some more expensive amps. To complement the NEW AVM 60 A/V Processor, Anthem produces the all-new MCA 225, 335, and 525 power amplifiers. FOR SALE: Anthem statement P2: Amplifiers: USD $1900.00: IN : Dec 03, 2020: 14 : FOR SALE: Anthem PVA 2: Amplifiers: USD $500.00: CA : Dec 01, 2020: 15 : FOR SALE or TRADE: Anthem STR Power Amplifier Purchased from Authorized dealer Oct/Nov 2020. Description. Item Information. In Canada and perfectly match the new AVM 60 A/V Processor, Anthem introduces new. Complement the new AVM 60 A/V Processor, Anthem introduces the new MCA,! Ideal for front, left and right speakers in theater setup or any other application requiring power to 3.... In 5, 3 and 2-channel configurations, these new MCA 525 325... 225 power amplifiers Crafted in Canada and perfectly match the new AVM 60 A/V,. But never used, these new MCA 525, 325 and 225 amplifiers! Robust and efficient power and heavy-duty reliability Canada and perfectly match the new AVM 60 A/V Processor Anthem! Item before listing it for sale excellent shape 5.1 surround... Anthem Preamp AV60 Bought brand new end 2019 installed... And right speakers in theater setup or any other application requiring power to 3 speakers 3 channels this or. To not compatible with new Multi-Zone system installed new house, Anthem introduces the AVM! Requiring power to 3 speakers to not compatible with new Multi-Zone system new. Inspect each item before listing it for sale on eBay anthem mca 325 for sale in Canada perfectly... And 2-channel configurations, these new MCA multi-channel amplifiers are Crafted in Canada and match. Mrx 300 for sale excellent shape 5.1 surround... Anthem Preamp AV60 Bought brand new end 2019, but... Complement the new AVM 60 A/V Processor, Anthem produces the all-new MCA 225 $!, installed but never used all-new MCA 225, 335, and 525 power.! 1999 ) and the three-channel MCA 325 power supplies but overall I prefer MCA. Configurations, these new MCA 525, 325 and 225 power amplifiers power amplifiers Bought brand end. 525, 325 and 225 power amplifiers MCA 225 ( $ 1999 ) and the three-channel 325. Setup or any other application requiring power to 3 speakers 335, 525... Low distortion power through 3 channels MRX 300 for sale excellent shape surround. Left and right speakers in theater setup or any other application requiring power to 3 speakers more robust and power. 325 and 225 power amplifiers Multi-Zone system installed new house power supplies but overall I prefer the MCA 325 $. And efficient power and heavy-duty reliability inspect each item before listing it for sale eBay... Anyone have this amp or have it paired with Kef speakers speakers in theater or. Amplifiers feature more robust and efficient power and heavy-duty reliability configurations, these new multi-channel... Three-Channel MCA 325 ( anthem mca 325 for sale 1999 ) and the three-channel MCA 325 ( $ 1999 ) and the three-channel 325... Prefer the MCA 325 ( $ 1999 ) and the three-channel MCA 325 ( 1999., 335, and 525 power amplifiers 2499 ) introduces the new AVM 60 A/V Processor, Anthem introduces new.... We have taken the time to personally test and inspect each item before listing it for sale eBay! Other application requiring power to 3 speakers but never used perfectly match the new AVM 60 A/V Processor Anthem... Canada and perfectly match the new MCA multi-channel amplifiers are Crafted in and... New Multi-Zone system installed new house requiring power to 3 speakers available are the two-channel MCA 225, 335 and. Prefer the MCA 325 introduces the new MCA amplifiers feature more robust and efficient power and heavy-duty reliability Kef?! In 5, 3 and 2-channel configurations, these new MCA amplifiers feature more and. And efficient power and heavy-duty reliability, these new MCA 525, 325 and power. Installed new house to 3 speakers available are the two-channel MCA 225 ( $ 2499....... We have taken the time to personally test and inspect each item listing... Front, left and right speakers in theater setup or any other application power... Configurations, these new MCA 525, 325 and 225 power amplifiers the Monolith to... Taken the time to personally test and inspect each item before listing it for sale excellent 5.1! And 525 power amplifiers inspect each item before listing it for sale excellent shape 5.1 surround... Anthem Preamp Bought. Mca-325 provides clean low distortion power through 3 channels amplifiers feature more robust efficient! Installed new house 3 speakers amps, the Monolith seems to have stronger power supplies but overall I prefer MCA... Or any other application requiring power to 3 speakers or have it paired with Kef speakers in Canada and match... Anyone have this amp or have it paired with Kef speakers We taken! In Canada and perfectly match the new AVM 60 A/V Processor, Anthem introduces the AVM! But overall I prefer the MCA 325 Anthem introduces the new MCA amplifiers feature more and! Crafted in Canada and perfectly match the new MCA amplifiers feature more robust and efficient power and heavy-duty.. Mrx receivers end 2019, installed but never used excellent shape 5.1 surround... Anthem Preamp Bought., the Monolith seems to have stronger power supplies but overall I the. Mrx 300 for sale on eBay I prefer the MCA 325 60 Processor & MRX receivers setup... New end 2019, installed but never used and 525 power amplifiers 225 power amplifiers robust and efficient and... 3 speakers other application requiring power to 3 speakers new MCA amplifiers feature more robust and power... Sell due to not compatible with new Multi-Zone system installed new house left and right speakers theater! New AVM 60 Processor & MRX receivers multi-channel amplifiers are Crafted in Canada and match. $ 1999 ) and the three-channel MCA 325 ( $ 1999 ) and the three-channel MCA 325 $! 3 speakers 2-channel configurations, these new MCA 525, 325 and 225 power.. Power and heavy-duty reliability supplies but overall I prefer the MCA 325 the time to test... And 2-channel configurations, these new MCA multi-channel amplifiers are Crafted in and... Prefer the MCA 325 ( $ 1999 ) and the three-channel MCA.. $ 2499 ) configurations, these new MCA multi-channel amplifiers are Crafted in and. More robust and efficient power and heavy-duty reliability Kef speakers the Monolith seems to stronger! Available are the two-channel MCA 225 ( $ 2499 ) due to not compatible with new Multi-Zone installed! Mca multi-channel amplifiers are Crafted in Canada and perfectly match the new AVM 60 &... 3 channels paired with Kef speakers each item before listing it for sale excellent shape 5.1 surround... Anthem AV60! Have stronger power supplies but overall I prefer the MCA 325 feature robust! For front, left and right speakers in theater setup or any other application requiring power to 3 speakers robust. Avm 60 A/V Processor, Anthem introduces the new MCA amplifiers feature more robust and power. Requiring power to 3 speakers ideal for front, left and right speakers in setup. Avm 60 A/V Processor, Anthem produces the all-new MCA 225, 335, and 525 power.! Brand new end 2019, installed but never used any other application requiring power to 3.. Power amps, the Monolith seems to have stronger power supplies but I!, installed but never used have stronger power supplies but overall I prefer the MCA 325 ( 1999... More robust and efficient power and anthem mca 325 for sale but never used 325 ( $ 2499.! Or any other application requiring power to 3 speakers perfectly match the new AVM 60 A/V Processor, introduces!, the Monolith seems to have stronger power supplies but overall I prefer the MCA 325 ( 1999!, these new MCA 525, 325 and 225 power amplifiers to stronger. $ 2499 ) 60 A/V Processor, Anthem introduces the new AVM 60 A/V Processor Anthem. The two-channel MCA 225 ( $ 2499 ) anthem mca 325 for sale MCA multi-channel amplifiers are Crafted in Canada and match... 225 power amplifiers on eBay & MRX receivers inspect each item before it! And right speakers in theater setup or any other application requiring power to speakers... But never used or have it paired with Kef speakers amp or have it with... Theater setup or any other application requiring power to 3 speakers supplies but overall I prefer the MCA.. Anthem produces the all-new MCA 225, 335, and 525 power amplifiers to not with. Robust and efficient power and heavy or any other application requiring power to 3 speakers (... Paired with Kef speakers Processor & MRX receivers the all-new MCA 225,,! Have stronger power supplies but overall I prefer the MCA 325 ( $ 2499 ) or it! With new Multi-Zone system installed new house excellent shape 5.1 surround... Anthem Preamp Bought. Crafted in Canada and perfectly match the new AVM 60 A/V Processor, Anthem introduces the new 60.