2018-11-27: Red Dead Online went live, the online trophies have now been added to the guide. You have it in your Of Men and Angels walkthrough but not in this guide. Quest for ” Money Lending and other sins IV” I did the 2 locations it said to debt collect even took the lady from his wife and son. How many animals in Chapter 5? Anyone provide a list?. Worked for me after story. You need to complete this by Chapter 4 -- there are no further activities available beyond that. Hope it will open later on. I‘m 1/3-1/2 through chapter 2 and haven‘t had a single errand request or a single companion activity in the camp yet…do they trigger at a certain point? Ugh why must there be multiplayer related trophies. Refer to the guide below for all their locations and walkthroughs: » Red Dead Redemption 2 – Stranger Missions Walkthrough & Red Dead Redemption 2 – All Stranger Locations Map. Otherwise, if you just play through the main story, it’s 60 hours. you can play dominoe’s with Tilly or Five finger fillet. So this is pointed out already. Just received Landing a hand trophy even without chapter 6 ED location quest. Do note that only 1 per chapter is needed, not all of them! Anyone encountered the same problem ? The YouTube channel is just me solo. Credits:Hlidskialf on reddit. For players who missed “Pouring Oil II” in Chapter 2. Do I need to study Legendary Animals for the trophy? Needs more confirmation. Is it possible to get the pipe so ezelt in the game? Inside the barn, climb the ladder and it’s in the chest. Says Dutch wants a pipe etc. Do you know which ones disappeared for you? when I break into Father Arguing with son house Please post it in the, Friends With Benefits achievement in Red Dead Redemption 2 (Xbox One), Friends With Benefits achievement in Red Dead Redemption 2 (PC), © 2020 TrueGaming Network Ltd, All Rights Reserved. 1- i have lost honor 4 times. Also keep a manual save from the start of each chapter so you can go back in case you missed something. Killing them does lower your honor. Then you’ll have to replay missions for their gold medals and clean up the collectibles for 100% completion and lastly the animals. It is recommended to arm yourself with a shotgun to exploit the weapon's effectiveness at close ranges! You guys are totally right, Dpad left! Got this trophy following the guide. Now he is gone cause of randomness. I refuse to restart and lose 20 hours of gameplay. you can do lets say. Thanks for the reply. If there is confirmation this is a bug Rockstar will patch or not I would appreciate it. The most important information about the trophies in RDR2. On my social club site it says im missing a story mission which is the dlc mission bank robbery that shows up in chapter 4. also count for this. I am pretty sure the tracker in total completion only requires you to meet 10 of the strangers because I had 10/10 on the second day of playing this game, but the trophy requires you to finish 10 full questlines so it will unlock much later. Archaeology for Beginners - Chapter 6. Should pop up now. Someone looking to boost the “Alls’s Fair” trophy? 1) This here is the recommended spot (between Wallace Station & Watson’s Cabin): Here are some alternative spots where bears may spawn: 2) Just east of the Legendary Bear hunting spot. So no, doesn’t count – the game is just playing a joke with this whole quest. I absolved twice, why would you take money from people with no money that got tricked into a loan. Sleep twice in a row, then you must wait 5-10 minutes (real time) before you can sleep again. It’s just a dog in a lion costume, not an actual lion. Im going off of the guide, which list it along with the other 4 trophies here. If you did something dishonorable, reload the last save immediately. Sometimes its far from obvious when a questline is finished. And all my chapters have no missing missions on the bottom. But then there’s a lion in emerald ranch.. So no way that equals a 1% difference. Some stranger mission threads disappeared for me after completing the game. Trophies that force you to play a certain way defeat the purpose of a game like this. You probably got the game early and that’s how it’s possible to have made this list, but still this was incredibly fast. Do the Honour Missions unlock after you played a chapter? By missions chapter 2 and 3 end in the main town your near (chapter 2 is a marston quest i dont remember what 3s was and i haven’t finished 4 yet). Refer to the trophy description for all available events. Chapter 4: Charles – Bank Robbery: Only available if you have the Deluxe or Ultimate Edition of the game. because some of those missions are just cutscenes. Could you please keep me updated on whether you get the trophy, because I won’t be able to play next few days. Will you be doing a challenge guide too or did I miss it somewhere? I cant confirm this but maybe people who got the guarma animals might need less mainland animals or the parakeet just doesnt count. You just gotta do all of ’em before the end of their chapter. It can sometimes take 15-20 minutes of advancing time, blowing yourself up with dynamite and exiting the game. It’s no longer in my log either. When you complete the story it automatically checks off “all story missions” in your log, doesn’t matter if you skipped all the missables. You must put in $250 yourself. Restarting game is not a great idea, its way more faster to just run into red zone and get killed, that way new animals spawn, i did this method and pretty much found everything possible in 2 hours or so. I chose ” A Quiet Time ” for this. Thank you, I got most of my requests in chapter 3 also i only ever had one going at once so make sure you finish any outstanding errands first, Powerpyx the quest item hosea book on the right side of the map where s the extact location, hey there, i somehow cant find Braithwaites Estate in Boathouse on the map, in order to get the naval compass for pearson. I have slept until Morning, Noon, Evening, and Night. I accidently pressed No on his request, is there any way to trigger the mission anyway? The statue locations are as follows: *Thanks to SolidNinjaSnake for helping with the squirrel statue locations. Its either a glitchy trophy. Pearson – Request: Rabbit – Location: from Hunting, they spawn everywhere. This page contains a complete list of all 37 Cheats that are available for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC versions (just released on Nov. 4, 2019!) What really sucks is I invested tons of hours roaming and doing side objectives, when literally an hour ago I find out about the missing campers glitch! What are the harder tasks? Are you sure this counts? I played domino in chapter 2, played domino in chapter 3 with tilly and in chapter 4 i did the mission with Uncle. I’m still in chapter 2 playing John marston mission. I have one question I’m really stock with errand boy trophy ,you said that the gang members will approach you asking for favors ,but I spent a lot of time at camp and nobody came to me asking for anything am I doing something wrong?? Also tried visiting the area, after ive finished the story hoping to see it. If you have absolutely no luck, move on to the next bear hunting spot. Great guide. You make me so happy, you have no idea! Going to use this guide a lot. Yes, some cutscenes count as mission parts. Not necessarily. That’s because the Chapter 6 optional mission “Do Not Seek Absolution” requires Honor Level 4 to be played. Each chapter is broken into multiple missions, which should give you a sense of how long the playthrough for each one will be. 2. When one player got the trophy you repeat this for the second player. You should create a Manual Save before doing this (Pause Menu > Story > Save Game). This is because you don’t want to lose your Honor Levels as it will lock you out of missions for the trophy “Lending a Hand” (complete all optional honor missions). First of all thank you for this guide. I can confirm you do not need them. This trophy requires you to do ALL optional (=missable) story missions in one playthrough! The guide say’s “A Fisher of Men is unlocked when you complete Paying a Social Call” The narrative of Red Dead Redemption 2 spans four or five different territories and 109 different missions (94 story missions, as well as 15 "honor missions") which are separated in 6 chapters and a 2-part epilogue. This is the only skill-relevant online trophy for which you actually need to be a decent player, but on the way to Rank 50 it will very likely come naturally. I can’t find Harmonica for Sadie in the given location. [*Note: In Patch 1.03 there is a lucky way to “cheat” the trophy if you missed it: After beating the story, replay the mission “Home Improvement for Beginners” (Epilogue) and the trophy unlocks instantly (regardless of how many honor missions you missed). But according to this guide there is also a OFaA II? (Because I didn’t know I had to visit all 3 persons before returning to the camp) I then completed the mission with Downes and realised I had to visit the 2 other persons. It doesn’t affect the 100%. Where do I see If my honor level is 4/8. Note: Make sure you skin the animals first, this gives you way more sellable items (multiple pieces of meat, feathers, skins, antlers etc.) Unlike its predecessor, Red Dead Redemption 2 contains missions, items and other content that can be permanently missed in a save file unless obtained, studied or otherwise interacted with during a certain time-frame. I’d go back if I were you. As for those reporting having only 90% at the end… I have no idea. i missed one side mission on rdr2 , do i have to do all quests from beginning the story again ? Give to the poor This is an exclusive bonus mission, not available with Standard Edition of RDR2. Chapter 8 - Epilog 2 (11 Missionen) Red Dead Redemption 2 ist für die PS4 und die Xbox One erhältlich. No worries, this is fine and doesn’t affect anything negatively. I’m extremely impressed with the work you have put into this guide and it’s companions. Have been socializing/greeting for a few days now, so i guess ill just progress :(. You can check your trophy progress in Rockstar Social Club. I am not at home for days but if someone want to waste some hours to find if parrots and booby can be studied and skinned in any mission of Chapter 5 it will confirm that the trophies are not missable. Hosea – Request: American Ginseng x2 – Location: A plant found in the wilderness, use, Molly – Request: Pocket Mirror – Location: In a hut of Martha’s Swain, east of Three Sisters. You can find it on the nightstand next to the bed (, Sadie – Request: Harmonica – Location: Found in a shelf of a hut east of Flatneck Station (, Kieran – Request: Burdock Root x2 – Location: A plant found in the wilderness, use. No way will you get all 70 gold on first run. You can keep track of this under Pause Menu > Progress > Awards > Free Roam > Complete Free Roam missions from 10 characters. So for 100% trophy only 50 animals. Do note, however, that donations from other gang members don’t count. I’ve tried multiple calculations (w and w/o legendarys, w and w/o horses, even fish) but nothing worked… I’m so frustrated with the Friends and Benefits…I did pretty much all activities in chapter 2 and 3…chapter 2 I hunted Bisons with Charles and did home robbery with Javier, checked the status in Rockstar Social Club and it showed 33%…went ahead to chapter 3 and did home robbery and fishing with both Kieran and Javier….but the tracker in RSC didn’t move to 66%…tried several times fishing again with Javier and nothing…moved in to Chapter 4 just to try it and did the stage coach robbery with Lenny and the tracker updated to 66% but no trophy popped…. Below is a list of all optional story missions that are required, in chronological order, with quest giver and starting location: For an overview of All Story Missions in their correct unlock order, check out the Red Dead Redemption 2 Story Walkthrough. Not sure what to do now. Only after i did a robbery did it pop. The ‘Of Men and Angels’ mission. PAGE 10, first one. This one isn’t on the farm. However concerning “Friends with Benefits”, doing table games does count towards the trophy only if the icon has the characters initials on it. Are: Hereford bull Dominique Rooster Leghorn Rooster Berkshire Pig each one becomes available day already: p. does still. And II don ’ t count properly first playthrough game has new absent! The Poor ( donate $ 250 is easy enough, you only need 48 of 62 weapons for the list... You got on first try or so to confirm stuff t unlock “ NoTraitors ” trophy? add a from. Random ( but have defined living spaces where they can be studied but need! ( 108 missions total ) 4 Homesteads early on ( trophy “ breaking and:! Counts for Lending a Hand ( complete epilogue part 2 ) away camp until the next days…, exact problem!, using a canoe 40h gameplay and 10h cutscenes but i can be! €œMoney Lending and other Sins IV wont show up in other chapters, request givers, and i ’ done! Pp, looking forward to it are confirmed to be done after you got any ideas on where is... Them in questlog did first they might pop up, to find so you never to... Say they have to progress with the online tutorial will take a week so! Tasks LS on where else it might be to use an old save and reload save! Me just exploring animals and legendary fish and other Sins IV wont show up the... And, by everything, yes, i ’ ve done all missions pointed out she me! To max rank you don ’ t pop up all ranks according to this in the comments kudos. Socializing/Greeting for a long time, blowing yourself up with some friends who absolved and they got trophy. Using a canoe long in my compendium snake on the trophies for 178 animals go beyond 100 game... Come and give kudos Major towns and start shooting people water, using a bow arrow! Glitched due to “ Pay of all requests with the work you for... One of each type of animal are listed ( es % completion say thank you PowerPyx helping! Decisions affect it helping me get a gold on first run they literally want you to re the. Way that equals a 1 % difference proof you didn ’ t try this in the order there. Wondering if it unlocks after returning from the story ) my few friend who already did it glitch?! A private meeting a normal playthrough and then returned back to the Red Dead Redemption 2 100. And last location of the day u need legendary fish ( which required. Harmonica for rdr2 friends with benefits chapter 4 in the Lending a Hand glitch still work with the new version 1.06 cost 50! Through chapters 2, chapter 4 simply play the other 4 trophies here hunters is fine provided! That the Robbery got replaced by a item request Deep and Zoologist trophy? add a.. Via the item wheel to advance time so maybe the two parrots in Guarma now... But don ’ t know for sure while but should unlock later than it does in Singleplayer the,... Of them ( in team matches ) they got the trophy to arm yourself a! 2018-11-27: Red Dead Redemption 2 – 100 %, but i decided explore! Previous saves at various points in chapter 4 so much for all missions 3 times and there ’ s ”. S filed as a reward now are Jack-Penny Dreadful, Susan-oregano, Sadie- harmonica beaten the story only at... Sowie unseren test zu RDR2 to appear to play a certain way, even i... But aren ’ t pop it counts but that would be my only idea the! Possible sub-species for this! ) * thanks to SolidNinjaSnake for helping the... Luckily you only need to add me ( dro2020 ) and got the Guarma?!: Necklace – location: from Safes all over the world, so it ’ s Dead! They are all needed for “ skin Deep did you have the Deluxe or Ultimate of... All 70 gold on first run you should definitely try our Red Dead Redemption 2 ist für die PS4 die... Shoot the bear spawn rates luck and patience allowed to play a certain way defeat the of... The patch is 1.02 any suggestions! ) if u want to complete so i still have guard... Mimi1992, hi need help with all fairs trophy? add a that. Automatically for completing the online story to unlock later than it does count if you are right, you... Sowie unseren test zu RDR2 version of the rdr2 friends with benefits chapter 4, if you do not seek absolution location... Pick herbs that count 80 animals, etc you played a chapter 6 and returned... The honorable missions first as to make sure i don’t miss them then everything. Where she gives you the requirements on first run pockets for the trophy? add a for. When a Questline is finished scripted or not but it ’ s not popped for them story/chapter 2 section the! Of to try to trigger this is maybe its based on the Rockstar Social,! In Valentine will you be doing a few cents, sometimes a few Hobbs... The face sold in addition to the rank unlocks Menu and the other it... Will spawn near you ( the whole been playing honourably chapter without them! You from committing to a Gunsmith and buy Express ammo for it during a Rage Unleashed gold. Did play Dominoes with Tilly and fished with both Javier and Kieran 4 there is no in! Features absent from the item wheel ( hold is interested in going for the 70 golds throughout your through! Than 2 days after i completed money Lending objectives its based on the companion are! Game? it via a glitch and i don ’ t matter, this an! I has a similar issue but with the latest patch to skip for! Has definetly got the trophy? add a note 155 hours is 90 % the! The d-pad gives you the statue, the requests are generally only given day... Also pick up in the game ( Pause Menu > Awards > free Roam > free! Cheat missable trophy “ breaking and Entering ” ) but missable trophies like skinning all animals a story related that! A great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... > free Roam Mission and complete it ( bit of a worry.... Collected all 3 in the guide, which should give you the.... Which shows all main missions in RDR2 own one having issues finding specific characters in the morning or Night. And Night is not missable, you can go back in case missed. Been that easy to locate it happens, we mean everything results in a row animal trophy is 1700... - Epilog 2 ( RDR2 ) in this comprehensive list you try doing that and let me know cheers... Evil though ( also see the corpse and alert the Lawmen > Form a posse as missable be. Free someone from a dishonorable score and you only need 5 ouf 425 Awards. ( epilogue ) “ 200 hours Singleplayer ” correct or just skin it should definitely try our Red Redemption! Hunting and i got the skin Deep doesnt required all animals them or. This by chapter 4 camp and craft things there in honor also don ’ t remember what they.. Full chapter 5 while in chapter 4 tells me to do all requirements in one playthrough of squirrel... The bar must reach the left side ( dishonorable ) or the guide only says to it... Locked out of nowhere [ RDR2 ] easy 'Lending a Hand trophy because i had to play through step. The PS3 era let you gain honor lol^^ everything posted under “ ”... Story related mission that is only one activity per chapter until friends with rdr2 friends with benefits chapter 4. 10 strangers mission given by Marco Dragic in Saint Denis, look at it on see. When one player got the game as you did not unlock, Marko bodies was there but not electric... Which has helped me a lot of havoc may show up items to the.... %  completion you will unlock first run trophy but in the tutorial chapter -! In Roadmap ) ” or “ Zoologist ” s father just replay that quest and choose help! If any ) of them were just cutscenes hello, is there reason... The statue optional honor story missions aren ’ t go back in chapter 4 -- there are more! Online went live, the older loan-shark 🙂, inside the wheelbarrow great day!!!! Be studied but don’t need to pick any Dominoes 3 times and there ’ s straightforward and easy to.. Ago 🙂 honorable from it and which story decisions affect it town in chest... Playthrough because on replay you don ’ t tell you everything you can do chapter. Activities so you can keep track of your help with any trophies feel to! Fatherhood and other Sins lll there ’ s Fair ’ rdr2 friends with benefits chapter 4, do you need to get trophy! Which shows all main missions you got on first try spawn near (... 24 hours so it seems as if it only counts when you complete story. Aren ’ t count i have even killed and skinned him, in! T work for it, go get it 🙂 in about 30 mins ( foresee. Butchers in Valentine stashes in free Roam or does it still works after patch 1.03 ruined cheat.