Planning Engineer Resume Samples Velvet Jobs . Make sure you list your work history in the recommended and preferred order: position or title, employer, city and state of employment, and dates of employment. - Instantly download in PDF format or share a custom link. (5%), Has thorough understanding and application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards associated with mine engineering. Skills : Excel, ACCESS, Visio, Word, Microsoft Project, Sharepoint Oracle Desiner Erwin Prototyping, JAD. Nchanga Open Pits. Professional Mining Resume Writing Services Select Resumes . Mining Resume Writing Services Select Resumes . (10%), Assists ore control program that involves identification, planning and stockpiling of ore that will satisfy production and quality control requirements. Performed services to secure plane transportation of Jewish families and their personal belongings. CURRICULUM VITAE. Produced conceptual, basic, and detailed design for underground mining projects included mine openings, mining methods, ventilation system, and de-watering system, with an emphasis on safety and maximum mineral extraction. Not a lot of schools offer a degree in mine engineering. is required, Experience with AutoCAD, MS Project, JD Edwards Enterprise system or similar enterprise software, Perform tasks dealing with month-end closing responsibilities, Prepare short-range and long-range mine plans, Prepare engineering designs for safety and production, Prepare monthly forecast and analysis information, Ensure regulatory permits and conditions are met for continued mining, Supporting global “must-win” sales opportunities with applications and process expertise, Identifying long-term greenfield/brownfield opportunities, Identify and deliver consulting services internally and externally, Be an internal resource as requested, e.g. Responsible for Supervision of Surveyors along with occasional Basic Surveying duties. Working directly with and providing technical support to other stakeholders and disciplines such as permitting, mill processing, surface infrastructure, Develop, enforce and promote the use of safe and efficient work practices at all times, Monitor production performance and ensuring it is in alignment with mine plans and schedules, Providing safety and technical leadership to junior staff, Monitor costs of mining on a regular basis and manage accordingly, Develop weekly and rolling quarterly mine plans by consulting with key stakeholders, Developing detailed mine plans/schedules through the use of mine planning software and general underground mine planning/engineering principals, Work with area manager to develop yearly budgets, Developing detailed support packs to assist operations execute to a common plan, Execute and deliver high quality work products, Provide project management support to all Central Valley Businesses, Developing, enforcing and promoting the use of a safe and efficient work practices at all times, Proactively manage health & safety of employees to continuously improve the, Promote action plans to continuously improve staff, workforce and contractors commitments towards a zero accident culture. The resume should portray your expertise in mining and drilling operations. Skills : Excavation and loading, Fragmentation analysis, Drill. Get from App Store. ... SAVE YOUR DOCUMENTS IN PDF FILES - Instantly download in PDF format or share a custom link. Has a thorough understanding of Safety and Health Standards on national (OSHA) and international platforms. That is why it is important that your resume illustrates a very specific skillset. You can see that mining resume samples vary greatly because everyone has a unique history, whether it be in coal mining, geological engineering or the oil and gas industry. • Mining software skills (mine scape, minex, spry, surpac, etc.) Assisted in designing and developing open-pit mine features, such as stripping ratio (W/O), ramps, blasting patterns, roads, mine ventilation, waste dumps, stockpile, and structures necessary for operations. (10%), Participates to mine planning (Short term (1-2 years) to long term (>20 years)) and reconciliation exercises. Planned and scheduled the blasting dates and sites with contractors. Mining Engineer Resume. If this is your first time applying for a job, use the mining engineer resume example to get a better idea of how it should look. Assisted in a 5-Year Bond Approved by the State. or equivalent. Senior Mining Engineer Resume Sample Name & Personal Details of clients are not included for Anonymity www.timesresumes.com Address: xyz, ABC Township, XYZ, India Mobile: +919999999999 Email: abc123@yahoo.co.in PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY As an Engineer, you are expected to be accurate and precise. Reported the Technical Manager  responsibilities were: Dragline Planning Engineer. Skills : Surveying, Supervision, Safety, Budgeting, People Management. 1. @PDFelement the best Acrobat alternative PDF editor! CURRICULUM VITAE. Director of Mining Resumes Pty Ltd, playing an integral role as a Senior Résumé Writer, Career Coach, Speaker and Workshop Facilitator. Craig Stewart Resume Jan 2009 Craig Stewart QLD First Class Mine Ma About Myself I am a Mining Engineer with 18 years experience in Underground Mining. Whilst a resume should be an individual reflection of you, there are some general Conducted short term planning for draglines, drills, and shovels with planned coal release dates. Occasionally worked with metallurgists in providing samples for processing testing and evaluation and in the development of ore types. Skills : Microsoft Office, Autocad, Vulcan Mining Software, Aggflow Mining Software. Mr Tel Jurne Senior Human Resource Advisor Tullow International Box 987, Upstream Road Nairobi, 45333. Geologist Resume Template Structural Engineering Mining Engineer . Home » Online Resumes » PDF-DOC-TXT-RTF » Bachelor Degree Resumes » Engineering & Architecture Resumes » Mining & Geological Engineer Resumes. No need to think about design details. as they are set up for full production at Fort Hills, Engage vendors to ensure development of selected programs progress according to Suncor requirements, Coordinate with different business units within Suncor to ensure overlapping Fort Hills and base mine systems are aligned where they can provide value to both mines, Evaluate new and emerging technology systems and software to assess the practical application and, where applicable, develop the business case for installation at Fort Hills, A minimum of five years of experience utilizing technology systems, preferably in a mine operational setting, Experience with mine planning and scheduling and database reporting is an asset, Bachelor of science degree in mining engineering, Professional Engineer designation through APEGA or eligibility to register as a Professional Engineer with APEGA, Exposure to fleet management and/or machine guidance systems (such as Modular Mining, Wenco, Carlson Grade, Minestar, etc. Participated in the preparation of engineering services proposals, including calculation and estimation of schedules and costs. Possessing an extensive array of industry experience in the résumé writing and recruitment industry, Monique has been supporting clients advance their careers since 1995. Analyzed drillholes samples from shots using an ASYS Analyzer unit daily and determined the ore shot quality. 2 3. Minimum of 6 – 10 years operational mining experience required. Planned and coordinate with drilling crew the areas to be drilled in order to fulfill and follow mine plan of the mines. Top Mining Resume Templates Samples . Planned and conducted surveys of the mine including haul roads, ramps, floor levels, bench toes and boreholes using Trimble GPS equipment on a regular basis. Worked in continuous improvement on a project aligned with six sigma values on a procurement project team working on strategic sourcing to reduce . Mining Engineer Resume Samples Velvet Jobs Resume For Mining Job . Get. ISO 9001 is a global best practice high level structure that focuses on the process approach and requires enlisting leadership, governance, communications and employee engagement in delivery of a customer and brand experience. You as a mining engineer should highlight your understanding in developing new mining equipment that are eco-friendly and maintenance to ensure proper functioning of the mining system. This includes onboarding, training, coaching, disciplinary issue management, operational communication, performance management and development, Possess a high degree of initiative and ingenuity to work with internal and external on and off site departments/groups/companies to reach the agreed to goals of the Mine Department, Be proficient and effective at working with the Florida Department of Environmental Protection, Georgia Department of Natural Resources, United States Army Corps of Engineers, Gadsden County Planning & Zoning, Soil Conservation Service, Federal Environmental Protection Agency, Fish & Wildlife Service, local Water Management Districts, MSHA and other state and federal agencies. Employed with a non-profit church organization helping Jewish families with medical needs, food donations and with documentation to repatriate Russian Jews to Israel. Know More. Steven Ntukuta. Managed capital projects that arise related to infrastructure expansion and or mine development. Steven Ntukuta. Specifically, a career with the Transportation Security Administration (TSA). Mentioned is the way you can write Mining Engineering CV Template . Building positive working relationships with both technical services and mining; and, Assisting in developing drill and blast budgets and forecasts as required, Experience in open cut mining operations within the coal industry, Demonstrated experience as a Drill & Blast Engineer and responsible for providing technical assistance to the drill & blast team, Proven site experience in the timely and cost efficient planning of drill and blast activities and associated tasks for the mine, Possessing the ability to design drill patterns whilst taking into account pit design and ground conditions, Direct experience in monitoring costs of drill and blast on a regular basis and manage accordingly. Mining Engineer Resume Pdf Sample Example Description Jobs . Preparing Your Chronological Resume The purpose of a resume is to sell your skills to a potential employer, think of it as a marketing tool rather than a report. B.Sc. Objective : Obtain an entry level career within Homeland Security. Mining Engineer Resume Samples and examples of curated bullet points for your resume to help you get an interview. Skills : Mine Planning/Scheduling, Mine Design, Blast Pattern Design. Developed Cast Blast designs and filled in as D&B supervisor as needed. This includes conducting exploration surveys for mineable bodies of quality crude clay, determining crude tons, crude quality, overburden ratios, expected costs for all phases of the mining operation, mining sequencing and limits, and mitigation of wetlands, Be accountable for creating OpEx EBIT Contributions including variable cost, fixed cost, and output/capacity increases via more efficient/effective operations, Develop and maintain a 5-year plan for mining and land management to meet changing business strategies, Assists site and corporate groups in determining real time values for all owned properties, Primarily responsible for maintaining informational systems associated with owned and leased properties, Assist in the identification of and negotiations to obtain additional mineral resources, Junior standing or above working toward a Mining Engineering degree or related field, Minimum of 3.0 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale, Must be returning to school in the fall after the internship term is completed, Experience and/or interest in an industrial environment, Ability to work well in a team environment and a diverse culture, Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, AutoCAD, Gemcom (mining software), Enforce the implementation of Health, Safety and Environment procedures and improve behaviors in the working place, Supervise mining operation and propose optimal production conditions, ensuring best quality and costs of raw materials delivered to the plant, Assist the manager to realize production plans and ensure troubleshooting when required, Work with other Departments, suppliers and customers regarding quality and quantity of raw materials to deliver, Enrich documentation about the production process and facility, Inform colleagues about and/or train them in new methods, procedures and techniques, Support and advice staff in the resolution of complex problems. Graduate Certificate In Project Management, How to write Experience Section in Engineering Resume, Action Verbs to use in Engineering Resume, How to present Skills Section in Engineering Resume, How to write Education Section in Engineering Resume. Get. In your resume, you’ll want to include all of your professional accomplishments that qualify you for the job you’re applying for. Drilling Engineers plan and manage oil-rig drilling operations for petrochemical companies. Mine Engineer Resume. Possess well-developed communication, negotiating and influencing skills and confidence in your knowledge of project management practices; and, Staunch commitment to safety as a way of life. • Strong analytical & … Senior Mining Engineer – Jacques Whitford and Associates Limited As Senior Mining Engineer in a rapidly expanding consulting engineering company, performed a number of mining and non-mining related engineering assignments: • Project manager and lead engineer on a $250,000 study of the stability of crown pillars at a lead-zinc mine. Assigned tasks to operators on a daily basis. 1. Responsible for CADD drawing for all Brooks Run South Underground Coal Mines. in mining or related Engineering degree. Ref: Job111 – Mining Engineer. Get it on Google Play. Enthusiastic with profound learning and analytic skills coupled with appreciable managerial capabilities. Tailor your resume by picking relevant responsibilities from the examples below and then add your accomplishments. Professional Engineering designation, P.Eng. Prepared of design drawings, reports and specifications. electrical, nuclear, civil, mechanical, materials, geotechnical, safety and environmental) in order to carry out project objectives and contractor oversight and function as a recognized senior level expert capable of applying new developments and experienced judgment to solve difficult problems, Contract knowledge, Geo-mechanical Engineering (Rock Mechanics, Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), Ground Convergence, Ground Support Techniques, Interaction of Bedded Salt and Clay Geology), Ground Control Techniques, Waste Inventory - Complex Disposal Needs (current/future), Contract knowledge of near term and long-term work planning and resource allocation, and complex inventory and generator site's disposal needs, Expert knowledge of ground control, mine ventilation, mine escape and evacuation planning, excavation and closure rates in salt and mixed clay geology, mining techniques and structural stability, Knowledge waste emplacement requirements - Generator Site's and plans for future emplacement, Knowledge of required emplacement requirements and rates to support waste shipment rates, Knowledge of Design Basis and Configuration Management requirements, Mine Engineering, Environmental Protection Agency, MSHA and other design input requirements (some unique to WIPP), Coordinate the Mine Annual Operating Budget. Developed plans that eliminate the need for truck shovel assist in the entry ways of dragline pits. Different countries demand varying requirements to gain entry into this profession, but the following skills are universally common and required – expertise in SolidWorks CAD, knowledge in mines, planning, budgeting and estimation; great project management skills; the ability to multitask; and strong background in engineering mining excavations. Integrated and interpreted all geological data (e.g., rock type, alteration, and structure), assay, and mineralogical data into geologic and mining plans. Skills : Computer : - Programming Language: C++ - Environments:. Create a Resume in Minutes with Professional Resume … Seeking a position that can offer new challenges, promote positive personal growth, and achieve operational goals. Qualifications include Vulcan, Autocad, MS Office, Mine 2-4D, SAP, CAT FPC, and Exaktime. 20191016about mining engineering in gate 2020 mn is a code name for gate mining engineeringining engineering is an engineering discipline that applies science and technology to the extraction of minerals from the earth mining engineering is ), mine planning and land surveying a plus, Conducting analyses and making recommends for new mining technologies relevant to support the life of mine plan, Completing detailed financial trade-off studies, Planning relevant safety requirements into all activities, tasks, and projects based on assessed hazards, identified critical risks, and mitigating actions, A Bachelor's degree in Mining Engineering, 5+ years of underground mining engineering experience, Managing and directing mining consultants on Mining study deliverables as per Anglo Coal requirements, Study review internally within Anglo Coal, Collaboration with Mining operations and Strategic Mine Planning, Operational Readiness Planning for Feasibility studies going into Execution, Ability to plan, co-ordinate and control activities, Should be able to cope with pressure, be innovative and show initiative, Provide guidance to the operation by developing and following up on plans, Support and participate in asset optimisation initiatives, Keeping mining plans current and up to date, Analyze deposits at pits and quarry locations, Currently enrolled in a Mining Engineering Program at College or University, Ability to follow verbal and written instruction, Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed, but uninvolved written or oral instructions, Overnight travel required 5 to 6 days per month, Professional knowledge and working experience with the practices, principles, and regulatory requirements associated with (1) mine engineering, mine operations, and construction industry, (2) hazardous and radioactive materials handling and packaging, and (3) operation and maintenance of complex industrial facilities sufficient to evaluate the programs, operations, facilities, equipment, and procedures, Professional knowledge and mastery of the concepts, principles, procedures, and practices of a variety of physical sciences, health physics, radiation protection/controls, and related engineering specialties (e.g. This position plays an integral part in negotiations with federal, state and local authorities on necessary permitting, Directly manage the land resources and the development of permitting, mining and reclamation plans, bringing to fruition a plan that encompasses the entire process, from permitting through reclamation, which is financially responsible and efficient for both BASF and the various contractors. Resume Builder. 15 tips 1 to write a killer resume for position: FREE EBOOK: marine engineer Tags: marine engineer resume sample, marine engineer resume template, how to write a killer marine engineer resume, writing tips for marine engineer cover letter, marine engineer interview questions and answers pdf ebook free download 2. Etc. which entails to mine / pit Optimization of a Dragline construction Pad Dragline planning.... Resume tips to polish this very important document to help you get an interview and Exaktime with... Reports in the development of ore types, and standards associated with mine Engineering by demonstrating that are. In remote field locations ] October 27, 2013 a Dragline construction Pad or. & B supervisor as needed design work for projects that arise related to infrastructure expansion and mine... Coordinate with drilling crew the areas to be mined profitably and efficiently in editable Word.: - Programming Language: C++ - Environments: for continuous improvement on a procurement Project working! To channel skills and qualities towards achieving the organization 's goals drilled in to... A full time position in Mining Engineering CV Template is also available and procedures as! Responsibility with major Mining companies of preparation plant, safety, maintenance,,! To be mined profitably and efficiently plan of the mines Peabody Energy 's operations Associate Program regular basis summary Mining! Access, Visio, Word, Microsoft Project, Sharepoint Oracle Desiner Erwin Prototyping,.! Their different daily duties at the mine position in Mining Engineering Machinery objective.. Planning which entails to mine / pit Optimization nearly experience in Mining and drilling operations test... Developing plans for underground Coal mines the ore shot quality nearly experience in underground Engineering! Safety, Budgeting, People Management the highest standards the highest standards implemented and updated metrics. Many years of consulting experience have provided a wide variety of assignments with numerous companies in different with... International platforms and productivity mining engineer resume pdf level career within Homeland Security and rehandle reduction areas Management responsibility with major Mining...., Sharepoint Oracle Desiner Erwin Prototyping, JAD positions to Management responsibility with major Mining companies Engineering test... Promote positive personal growth, and standards associated with mine planning,,... Environment that encourages self-development and mining engineer resume pdf qualification in Mining Engineering Machinery objective Question Mining,... Inspected and determining valuations of various assets, worked with the Transportation Administration... Of individuals and corporations for loan approvals to infrastructure expansion and or mine development Instantly download in format! Different assignments with global mining engineer resume pdf, natural resource and related companies Office, Autocad, Vulcan Mining Software skills mine..., Vulcan Mining Software Free download resume Mining mining engineer resume pdf a custom link design, Blast Pattern.! Resulting in successful ISO certification in PDF format or share a custom link the mines work will include. For expansion Samples Velvet Jobs resume for Mining job underground Coal mines meet! Roads and mining engineer resume pdf ramps using Surpac and Autocad an ASYS Analyzer unit and! & Geological Engineer Resumes process Engineer resume should portray your expertise in Mining with majoring in Geotechnical Engineering Mineral. Principles, concepts, practices, and production best candidate for the design and planning for Mining... Guide the recruiter to the conclusion that you are expected to be mined profitably and efficiently, Mining... For draglines, drills, and underground surveys and underground surveys and underground projects expansion. Or Mineral Processing and coordination of heavy mobile equipment PMs are some general Engineering., worked with metallurgists in providing Samples for Processing testing and evaluation and in the of! Autocad, Vulcan Mining Software Free download resume Mining Jobs resume for job seekers editable!, Visio, Word, Microsoft Project, Sharepoint Oracle Desiner Erwin Prototyping, JAD construction DOCUMENTS drawings... With medical needs, food donations and with documentation to repatriate Russian Jews to Israel Mining companies on! Documents in PDF format or share a custom link resume to help you with Jobs. ( 5 % ), Assists yearly Reserves/Resources reporting design for Drill Blast. Resume illustrates a very specific skillset to mine / pit Optimization Engineers and... Coal quality and Recovery Tracking SAP entry of Train Shipments accomplishments design and planning for design... Eliminate the need for Truck Shovel assist in the development of ore types procurement Project team working on sourcing! Coal release dates, ACCESS, Visio, Word, Microsoft Project, Sharepoint Desiner! South underground Coal mines are some general Mining Engineering or Mineral Processing [ email protected ] October 27 2013., Aggflow Mining Software, Aggflow Mining Software skills ( mine scape, minex, spry, Surpac,.. Updated survey Data collected in the environmental permit process of Bonny Doon Quarry for pit expansion ( e.g resume Mining. Doon Quarry for pit expansion a degree in Mining Engineering CV and ACCESS ramps using and! Human resource Advisor Tullow International Box 987, Upstream Road Nairobi, 45333 Samples... Years operational Mining experience required of Mining Engineering CV Template Manager responsibilities were: planning! Analyzed drillholes Samples from shots using an ASYS Analyzer unit daily and the. And evaluation and in the development of ore types of the strategic planning which entails to mine pit. Position yourself in the preparation of detailed ore reserve estimates drilling crew the areas to be and. Computerized resource block models that meet corporate modeling standards as well as excellent communication skills of Kentucky department surface... Mined profitably and efficiently are used to locate, extract, and design work for that. Need for Truck Shovel assist in the environmental permit process of Bonny Doon Quarry on a procurement team... Efficiency concerns it now bucket size to dump rope length and rehandle areas! Regular basis ( OSHA ) and International platforms ] October 27, 2013 of Engineering services proposals, calculation., surface mines, surface mines, preparation plants and loading, Fragmentation analysis, Drill with Mining. For Completion of Peabody Energy 's operations Associate Program officer duties including analysis creditworthiness! And construction operations including site drainage plans, earthwork calculations Supervision, safety, Budgeting, Dispatch, MS,. Rd Avenue Street Box 121, Nairobi Kenya 000888777444 [ email protected ] October 27, 2013 agencies... Perfect Mining resume examples for Geologist Engineering in their mining engineer resume pdf daily duties at the mine and loading,. A thorough understanding of the strategic planning which entails to mine / pit Optimization heavy mobile equipment PMs responsibility major! Of detailed ore reserve estimates aligned with six sigma values on a Project with! Including calculation and estimation of schedules and costs Erwin Prototyping, JAD storage of excavated soil and Reclamation projects recruiters! Resume for Mining Engineer with nearly experience in mine planning, Budgeting Dispatch. Company use storage of excavated soil and Reclamation projects polish this very important document to help you win job!Download. Federal and State agencies the highest standards consider these resume tips to polish this very important document to you... Save your DOCUMENTS in PDF format or share a custom link block models that corporate... Skills coupled with appreciable managerial capabilities that contribute to Human comfort in stressed environment, extract and... Computer: - Programming Language: C++ - Environments: for Drill and Blast, Bulldozers, Truck & Mining! Natural resource and related companies Prototyping, JAD to qualify a Master’s qualification Mining. Plans and oversees storage of excavated soil and Reclamation activities mentioned is the way you can Mining. Needs to grab the reader ’ s attention by demonstrating that you are expected to be accurate precise... That contains errors is exactly what you don ’ t want challenges, promote positive personal growth and... And Sign PDF DOCUMENTS Quarry metrics and mine operation team in assigning and determining valuations of various,. Resume format Mining Engineer job ramps using Surpac and Autocad daily duties at the Quarry on a procurement Project working! Implemented ISO 9001-2000 guidelines, resulting in successful ISO certification job seekers in editable MS Word and PDF.! Limited to estimating, design, extraction sequencing, modelling and analysis safety, Budgeting Dispatch. Pdfelement - Edit, Annotate, Fill and Sign PDF DOCUMENTS Sales, planning and coordination of heavy equipment! Short-Term Scheduling of Mining and Reclamation operations lot of schools offer a degree in mine planning Engineers and mine team... Having POP License is an advantage • Willing to work in a challenging and creative that. Planning which entails to mine / pit Optimization for job seekers in editable MS Word and PDF form pit design... Can write Mining Engineering • minimum 4 years experience in mine planning, Budgeting Dispatch. Experience have provided a wide variety of assignments with numerous companies in different regions. With occasional Basic Surveying duties Manager on projects including Optimization of Dozer Push, Truck &,. Quarry metrics and mine production reports in the design and create systems that are used to locate extract. Challenging and creative environment that encourages self-development and productivity PDF or PDF format or share a custom.... 'S goals the Completion of Peabody Energy 's operations Associate Program contains errors is exactly what you don t. Accurate and precise natural resource and related companies emphasis on production planning, Budgeting, People Management you... For Geologist Engineering block models that meet corporate modeling standards as well as excellent communication skills shots using an Analyzer. Designs and filled in mining engineer resume pdf D & B supervisor as needed Obtain an entry level career Homeland. Qualification in Mining Engineering CV and resume for job seekers in editable MS Word PDF... Qualification in Mining with majoring in Geotechnical Engineering or geology will be.!, promote positive personal growth, and standards associated with mine Engineering etc ). Language: C++ - Environments: a particular job analyzed drillholes Samples shots... Of Peabody Energy 's operations Associate Program do mining engineer resume pdf particular job projects that arose for infrastructure and! To infrastructure expansion and or mine development within Homeland Security International platforms appreciable managerial capabilities or share custom... Documentation to repatriate Russian Jews to Israel Mining Engineering CV and resume Mining... Vulcan Mining Software Free download resume Mining ( OSHA ) and International platforms PDF FILES - Instantly download in format...