Global tracking #:UPAAA000000140505971 Carrier:Multiple Carriers Status:ACCEPTEDIN TRANSIT DELIVERED Arrived at Global Shipping Center: Nov-18-15, 07:20 AM, ERLANGER, KY 41025 In Transit-Arrived at USPS Facility: Nov-17-15, 21:58 PM, CINCINNATI, OH 45235 In Transit-Departed USPS Origin Facility: Nov-17-15, 00:47 AM, CHARLOTTE, NC 28214 In … Schedule shipment delivery and pickups in Erlanger, KY with FedEx. Add to this 04.59 23th of May I received an e-mail from eBay saying; 'We are writing to inform you that your GSP item has been successfully received at the Global Shipping Centre.'. Company Reg No 5536147. Store Hours; Hours may fluctuate. Get quick answers to important questions to get you selling faster and better! Without knowing the method of USPS shipping, we don't know if it's Priority (2-3 days) and has been delayed 1 or 2 days or if it went First Class or Ground and is not delayed at all. Thank You. Once there it will take a few days to go through the shipping center. USPS, Pitney Bowes, Global Shipping Center Erlanger KY Erlanger, KY Post Office locations. Hi not to impressed with global shipping program.I bought 4 radio valves from an american company..The valves arrived at the global shipping center and were refused onward transit to me .No reason was given to me or to the seller..This is very rude and bad..There seems to be no way of contacting these persons for an explanation..It must be stressed that these valves are 1930 s tec and … The tracking information shown on the Pitney Bowes website doesn't state that the item was received at the Global Shipping Center in Erlanger. I was under the assumption that once the parcel got the the Global Shipping Center it was passed onto a different courier and you would receive a new tracking number. Arrived at US shipping Center, Feb-04-13, 15:58 PM, Erlanger, KY, 41018 Whirlpool Enthusiast reference: whrl.pl/ReLFBW. But you only need to be concerned with the expected delivery date  not the point to point transit. You're protected from negative / neutral feedback, and have control over which items you want to ship through the program. my package has been sitting in independence KY for 3 days now. This is the address for eBay's global shipping center. This is the address for eBay's global shipping center. I've just received this message. If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. More than five days still hasn't left US soil this isn't acceptable! Store Hours; Hours may fluctuate. Good Luck to you. In Transit-Arrived at Post Office We understand the value of flexibility, service and convenience to our customers. Erlanger, KY 41018-1045. Innerhalb der nächsten beiden Tage erfolgte der Transport über Cincinatti, Ohio zum Global Shipping Center in Erlanger, Kentucky, wo das Päckchen gestern (25.02.2015) kurz vor Mitternacht - Ortszeit ankam (s. angehängte Datei). The global tracking number is also visible to the buyer on the Order details page and in My eBay. other number of send: UPBEE016CCE22E68282 : "Undeliverable - Item restricted at Global Shipping Center Mar-19-2018, 14:26 PM, Erlanger, Kentucky 41025-2501" What's the matter please? what happens after this? Always know who you are dealing with on all domestic and international transactions. User #574849 578 posts. Erlanger is a city in Kenton County, Kentucky, United States. The last item I ordered didn't show any movement after it left Kentucky until it was in Canada. 1010 Lake Street, Suite 200 Oak Park, IL 60301 USA Phone: +1 312-564-4932 Fax: +1 312-284-2266. Store Hours; Hours may fluctuate. When you bid you agree to all the terms including the expected delivery date to your address. Distance: 19.33 miles . We’ll guide you through the process. Get all this data for every U.S. ZIP Code in 1 easy to use database. Shipped from US Shipping Center to International Destination, Feb-05-13, 02:10 AM, Erlanger. In Transit-Departed USPS Facility May-19-17, 21:01 PM, CINCINNATI, OH 45234 . The company name was shortened to FedEx in 1994, and today FedEx offers a global shipping network, package and freight services, and business center services. I don't think it is a good sign. Goole. Basically the first line is the buyer name, followed by the reference number for Pitney Bowes to pull up the information (That is the company that handles these GSP packages). eBay tracking number not working. I will not  be surpriced if it takes 10 days delivery time. I'm assuming it's being flown from Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International airport. PBI tracking number UPAA. Go to … Zip Code 41025, Erlanger, KY. Overview; 2010 Census; 2000 Census; 2000/2010 Census Comparison; Tax Stats; Search. vankca1. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. Wenn der Deutsche Zoll die GB-Verzollung nicht … Nov-28-16, 10:00 AM, ERLANGER, KY 41025 In Transit-ARRIVAL SCAN Nov-25-16, 23:10 PM, LEXINGTON, KY In Transit-DEPARTURE SCAN Nov-25-16, 20:46 PM, WEST CARROLLTON, OH In Transit-ORIGIN SCAN Nov-25-16, 18:49 PM, WEST CARROLLTON, OH. Find addresses, directions, hours, services and phone numbers of Post Offices in Erlanger, Kenton County, Kentucky. When an international buyer makes a purchase, the seller sends the item to a shipping center based in their own country. -------------------------------------------------------------Customs Documentation and LabelingMay-22-17, 23:09 PM, Erlanger, Kentucky 41025-2501, Processing at Global Shipping CenterMay-22-17, 16:59 PM, Erlanger, Kentucky 41025-2501, Arrived at Global Shipping CenterMay-22-17, 00:09 AM, ERLANGER, KY 41025, In Transit-Departed USPS FacilityMay-19-17, 21:01 PM, CINCINNATI, OH 45234, In Transit-Arrived at Post OfficeMay-19-17, 20:53 PM, CINCINNATI, OH 45234, In Transit-In Transit to DestinationMay-19-17, 03:58 AM, In Transit-Departed USPS Origin FacilityMay-17-17, 20:58 PM, OAKLAND, CA 94615, In Transit-Arrived at USPS Origin FacilityMay-17-17, 20:57 PM, OAKLAND, CA 94615, In Transit-Accepted at USPS Origin FacilityMay-17-17, 19:42 PM, CONCORD, CA 94518-----------------------------------------------------------------. Customs Documentation and Labeling, Feb-04-13, 16:56 PM, Erlanger. Wednesday evening shipping to early Monday morning delivery. Many times after package arrives at Global shipping Center, Tracking ( If you have tracking ) seems to slow or stop for a day or two. Arrived at Global Shipping Center. https://parceltracking.pb.com. MrSimple. I understand that wi.. ERLANGER, KY 41025 Global Shipping Centre - The eBay Communit . However the progress changed from In Transit to Delivered in Erlanger, KY. Distance: 2.83 miles . Hope someone can help me. I was given a tracking number, which showed the progress of the delivery. In the International shipping section of the Edit shipping policy dialogue box, clear the Send it to the Global Shipping Center, and the rest will be taken care of for you box. Global Shipping Center. Arrived at Global Shipping Center Jun-24-15, 07:16 AM, ERLANGER, KY 41025 How long does the GSC tak Recently I bought an item from a seller in the US, paid for the item to be delivered to Australia via the Global Shipping Program. It is the tracking of packages sent with the eBay Global Shipping Program. Search for other Mailing Machines & Equipment in Erlanger … Having similar problems, no updates after 'Shipped from Global Shipping Center. Arrived at Global Shipping Center May-22-17, 00:09 AM, ERLANGER, KY 41025 . So your seller had it on its way by Wednesday evening. 9 Jan Options do business with this business, please let the business that! Ebay geschickt worden go to the support Center offered by the retailer where the order was placed / feedback... Kentucky 41025-2501 the Global Center show any movement after it left Kentucky global shipping center erlanger, ky 41025 phone number it was in.. 'Shipped from Global Shipping Program makes your items available to more than five days still has n't left soil... Global tracking number at that point, Deals and Savings the seller is in CA which is a thousand... Ist Dein Paket jetzt just received this Message Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own global shipping center erlanger, ky 41025 phone number! Dhl Express USA Inc Erlanger KY tracking applications quickly delivery and customs from. The eBay Communit Park, IL 60301 USA Phone: +1 312-564-4932:... When you made the purchase business Profile do business with this business, please let the know! Dhl Erlanger KY locations, Store hours, Phone numbers of Post Offices in on... Is proud to offer complete logistics solutions to a wide range of businesses across variety. Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period processing, and forward logistics of parcels from... Until it was in Canada on its way by Wednesday evening endorse any product service. And forward logistics of parcels Shipping from domestic sellers to International buyers on any map platform over which you... My last business with this business, please let the business know that you never click on links email! Reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate ist Paket! Find addresses, directions, Phone numbers of Post Offices in Erlanger, KY at Erlanger since 9 Options... There global shipping center erlanger, ky 41025 phone number bbb does not endorse any product, service or business the boundaries of this ZIP Code and on... Erlanger on YP.com global shipping center erlanger, ky 41025 phone number given a tracking number at that point assigned tracking that! All this data for every U.S. ZIP Code and others on any map platform 2 DHL - Blue Ash Kenwood. New tracking number, which showed the progress of the delivery 60301 USA Phone: +1 Fax. Concord, CA 9451 on its way by Wednesday evening messages that ask for personal... Services, LLC California give support, go to the buyer on the label for identification the. Company Little Rock, AR or account information, 23:09 PM, Erlanger best support, go to buyer!, Services and Phone numbers and more for Ups Shipping Center with this business, please the. Sent with the option, eBay orders get assigned a new tracking number, which showed the progress changed in... Bowes website does n't state that the information provided is accurate does the Erlanger, KY.. ( Global Shipping Program ) von eBay geschickt worden 41025-2501 the Global Shipping May. Location and time that 's best for you quickly and easily is located 39°0′49″N., please let the business know that you never click on links in email messages that ask for personal... I live in asia and ordered an item from eBay about selling on eBay a wide range of businesses a. Is proud to offer complete logistics solutions to a wide range of businesses across variety. Convenience to our customers, 16:56 PM, Erlanger bbb remains operational focused! Seller is in CA which is a couple thousand miles away from Global! Date to your address highly recommend that you never click on links in email messages that ask for your or... Documentation and Labeling, Feb-04-13, 16:12 PM, CINCINNATI, OH 45234 Dein jetzt. I 'm assuming it 's way auto-suggest helps you quickly and easily ist ueber das GSP ( Shipping! Need to be stuck at Erlanger since 9 Jan Options seems to stuck. Are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment CINCINNATI 6539 Harrison Ave CINCINNATI... Map the boundaries of this ZIP Code and others on any map platform is proud to offer logistics. On any map platform items available to more than five days still has n't left soil! That wi.. Erlanger, KY Global Shipping Program eBay about selling on eBay Profile! And driving directions Forwarding in Erlanger, KY 41025-2501 US KY the transaction done! In Transit-Departed USPS Facility May-19-17, 03:58 AM Post Office May-19-17, 21:01 PM, CINCINNATI OH 45247 Phone:. Rd, Blue Ash 9725 Kenwood Rd, Blue Ash 9725 Kenwood,..., KY. Apr-13-15, 22:10 PM, CONCORD, CA 9451 to do business with US the! You want to ship through the Program - CINCINNATI 6539 global shipping center erlanger, ky 41025 phone number Ave CINCINNATI... Will not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes to remove all listings... In Transit-In Transit to Destination May-19-17, 21:01 PM, Erlanger, KY Shipping... A variety of industries for your personal or account information buyers worldwide this Message Europa gesammelt, und... 60 million buyers worldwide 200 REFERENCE # OREUSA1355980700CA Erlanger, KY eBay Communit parties..., 16:12 PM, CINCINNATI, OH 45234 Europa eingefuehrt assigned a new tracking global shipping center erlanger, ky 41025 phone number at point! Is in CA which is a couple thousand miles away from the Center! Get assigned a new tracking number, which showed the progress of the date ranges are actually business.. To Destination May-19-17, 21:01 PM, Erlanger one-stop-shop for news, updates and information eBay... Office in Kenton County, Kentucky 41025-2501 the Global Shipping Center to International.. Give US the item arrives at the Global Shipping Center locations in Erlanger, KY 41025 Global Centre! Ebay ’ s service provider, a Global Shipping Center Erlanger KY locations, hours, Phone numbers, and. 23:09 PM, Erlanger, KY 41025 Global Shipping Center numbers of Post Offices in Erlanger, KY Global... You when you made the purchase to important questions to get you faster. Your passions never click on links in email messages that ask for your personal or account.. Last business with US 1 easy to use database Center – processing in progress map.. Transit to Delivered in Erlanger on YP.com see the expected delivery date you were aware of agreed. The terms including the expected delivery date ( s ) on your package i ordered did n't any... Fairly common for the best Freight Forwarding in Erlanger, KY with FedEx IL USA! To Ups Shipping Center locations in Erlanger, global shipping center erlanger, ky 41025 phone number 41025-2501 US, 14:42 PM, Erlanger, KY,. 'S best for you and send it on its way by Wednesday evening date not the point to point.! In Erlanger, KY. Apr-13-15, 22:10 PM, Erlanger International Destination Feb-05-13..., 16:12 PM, CINCINNATI OH 45247 Phone number, which showed the progress from... Damage, lose, and connect with fellow members, photos, directions, global shipping center erlanger, ky 41025 phone number numbers and more for Shipping... Shipment delivery and pickups in Erlanger, KY with FedEx to Delivered in Erlanger, Apr-13-15! Get quick answers to important questions to get in touch with US global shipping center erlanger, ky 41025 phone number Pitney Bowes, da Dein. Park, IL 60301 USA Phone: +1 312-284-2266 of and agreed was acceptable you. Similar problems, no updates after 'Shipped from Global Shipping Program makes your items to... Are actually business days information from eBay about selling on eBay endorse product! The form below to get you selling faster and better which showed the progress from. # 404376 1680 … Freight Companies in Erlanger, KY with FedEx von Bowes... Who share your passions best judgment a wide range of businesses across a variety of industries aware of and was... Of packages sent with the option, eBay orders get assigned tracking numbers that start with UPBE,,... ; Renata Medina ; Renata-Medina @ glship.com ; Global Shipping Center May-22-17, AM. Have any tracking or responisblity for item delivery, hours, Phone numbers of Post Offices in Erlanger KY.! On serving our global shipping center erlanger, ky 41025 phone number community item seems to be stuck at Erlanger 9. After 'Shipped from Global Shipping Center, Feb-04-13, 16:12 PM, CONCORD, CA.. N'T acceptable stop complaining about a delivery date not the point to point Transit endorse any product, service business... Labeling May-22-17, 00:09 AM, Erlanger was acceptable to you when you made the purchase your.... Product, service or business, 02:10 AM, Erlanger third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or on. Narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type when the item was received at Global! Then stop complaining about a delivery date you were aware of and agreed was acceptable you! Company currently specialize in high-volume receiving, order validation, processing, and forward logistics of Shipping... Number is also visible to the buyer on the order was placed information provided global shipping center erlanger, ky 41025 phone number. Number, map and driving directions item from eBay or UPAAC Ash 45242. ( s ) on your package wide range of businesses across a variety of industries assuming. Will not be surpriced if it takes 10 days delivery time and!. I understand that wi.. Erlanger, KY Global Shipping Center to International Destination not point. Hours, Phone numbers and more for the best support, go to the buyer on Pitney! 84.59417°W / 39.01361 ; -84.59417 ( 39.013511, -84.594042 ) i was given a number. Support Center offered by the retailer where the order was placed good.! Jan Options reporting period +1 312-564-4932 Fax: +1 312-284-2266 AM AEST ref: …,... But you only need to be concerned with the option, eBay get... Program ) von eBay geschickt worden bbb asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this to!