This one healthy … Because these pups inherit genes from both breeds, there’s no guarantee how their temperament or activity levels will differ from one dog to the next. Mon, 12/06/2010 - 16:37. Olivia. I can only describe the best dog I ever had-Chance. As a mixed breed, French Pitbulls can have a range of appearances. I 'll love her either way.. It is usually silvery grey or blue in color with white markings on … And remember, the American Pitbull Terrier and Pitbulls are different. I’m currently based in Northampton, Pennsylvania, where I live with my beautiful wife, two amazing kids, and four rowdy rescue dogs. I have a 1 year 4 month old lab pit mix and he is the best dog ever. Writing a lengthy statement on her Instagram Story on Thursday, the "Midnight Sky" … he was the widest dog of the litter and VERY mind mannered. Read our in-depth guide to learn more about Pitskies. I am curious if anyone can help identify what my pit bull is mixed with? Lisa says. We just got him two weeks ago from a old lady who could not … I have 2 pics on here so far :) ravenpoe63. This wouldn't be a big deal to me as I love pits, just curious on other people's opinions. Pitbull Yorkie Mix Rescues. This is the main motive behind the creation of Pitbull dogs. Adopted a lab/"retriever" mix but to me he looks part pit. Welcome to Pit Bull Chat! Relevance. Our educational and informational discussion forum about the American Pit Bull Terrier and all other bull breeds is a venue for members to discuss topics, share ideas and come together with the common goal to preserve and promote our canine breed of choice. Something to me screams very little pit bull, and I don't know why. Dec 10, 2019 - Explore Kayla's board "pitbull mixed" on Pinterest. Reply. Could this be a life threatening problem or maybe just an allergy? you should see my pup's ears! How to Tell if It's a Pitbull Breed By Ryan Hotchkiss The American pit bull has a distinct look. And remember, the American Pitbull Terrier and Pitbulls are different. I love you buddy! His name is Chopper & is 4 months old the people we got him from says he JUST a pitbull, highly doubt that. Appearance. I had a mixed breed pitbull for must of my younger life, he was kindest most gentle and loyal dog and I will forever miss him. Red Nose Pitbull Male. It is important to note that this dog breed was bred originally to be used for fights. Jessie and Chrissy says: July 23, 2019 at 7:00 am. 1 Posts . Discussion Starter • #1 • Apr 24, 2017. Height: 20 – 24 inches Weight: 40- 78 pounds Red Nose Pitbull Female. I never saw the father but her mother was clearly a boxer. I have a few pictures of him that i would love to show and maybe someone would have the ansswer. The coat can fall anywhere between the short single coat of a Pitbull and the slightly longer double coat of a Lab. My sister brought me a dog on my birthday and I would love to know if she’s a full blood pit bull or if she’s a mixed breed. The United Kennel Club does recognize a breed known as the American pit bull terrier, however, the term “pit bull” is commonly used to refer to mixed breed dogs with certain physical traits, such … He's mixed, 3/4 pit and 1/4 german shepherd. April 6, 2017 at 3:58 am . See more ideas about Pitbull puppies, Cute puppies, Cute dogs. He got along great with my mixed female of various breeds. So, sure, I guess you could say it's "100% pit bull". The American Pitbull Terrier sometimes has a bad reputation for being aggressive or mean, but that is not the case at all. I was wondering if you thought my puppy was mixed or does she just have a smaller head then your average Pitbull? He is a very rare dog most weird mixes like this come out with defects. To wrap it up, here are some of the pros and cons of having a Pitbull Lab mix. … The Pitbull Mastiff Mix is one giant mixed breed that gets to enjoy a lifespan of 8 to as much as 12 years. We were told by vet that he is appropriately 4-5 months . Join Date: Feb 2012. Baby His mom His dad Remove Advertisements. Pitbull Lab mix is a well-loved mixed dog breed, and all for a good reason. They make excellent watchdogs and are ideal family dogs. I was given her and she was the runt of the litter and had blue eyes that changed to brown. Reply. It is a group of mixed dogs looking like the registered bully breeds. They are also very social. We are a diverse group of Pit Bull enthusiasts devoted to the preservation of the American Pit Bull Terrier. A Pitsky will be of medium size. he weighs 45 lbs, his parents were both 70 lb pit bulls, although not fullblooded. I'm just curious for future references Pitbull Mixed Breeds. What is my Pitbull mixed with? This does not mean that the behavior of an individual dog will be determined by this, though. Which breed is my Pitbull. It's loyal and affectionate, very playful, and quite intelligent, too. Labrabull / Pitador – The Pitbull Lab Mix. This is my pithuahua Skippy, he is 2 years and 7 months old. Do you think she is mixed with pitbull enough to be majority pit bull or pitbull at all? He has a mouthful of teeth and recently found a baby tooth . A breed rescue for Pitbulls or Yorkies may have this mix. Brownie sports a friendly personality and carries a beautiful brown coat. My dog has been caught in the Local BSL laws and they are making me rehome my dog if they give her back. he is 4.5 months of age. Its overall body shape, size, and body structure may be more like a Pit Bull’s, but this breed’s countenance will remember you of the French Bulldog, mainly because of the ears. His ears are really cute though, what an adorable pup! Below we’ve compiled a list of 21 common and not-so-common Pitbull Terrier Mixed breed pups. I recently adopted a blue nose and she has to be the most fun loving dog I have known. Hi,Im i am a pitbull lover and would love to know all i can about them considering iv resently just bought one.Ive had american pitbull but it was mr\y brother,and every since them i could not affortd them. Answer Save. He is gonna be big. Growing up, my parents had a huge backyard and lots of animals. Fostering … Blue-eyed Pitbull puppies are not rare and their eye color will most likely change over time. The Pitbull Husky Mix is a very interesting crossbreed of a dog. “Pitbulls or pit bulls” are not recognized as a breed by the American Kennel Club (AKC). The jaw strength of the breed is not matched by another until the size of the comparable breed is almost four times that of the American pit bull. according to e hows adult dog weight estimate he will be anywhere between 120-130 lbs full grown. Breed is chow and pitbull mixed… As this is a pretty new hybrid, take a look at the history of the specific parent breeds being used to find out more about where your dog comes from. Permalink. 5 years ago. My dog seems to have a white layer of skin which is puffy and it just came out of nowhere. Pitbulls weigh between 29 and 60 pounds whereas Huskies weigh between 35 and 60 pounds. Location: Tampa, FL. However, its rarity makes this unlikely. 6 Answers. Are Blue-Eyed Pitbulls Rare? My Rottweiler, for example, has so much melanin in her fur that blue eyes would be nearly impossible. It is always a white pattern that is mixed with solid coloration of red, blue, grey, tan bucksin pitbull and black. So don’t choose the one bright-eyed Pitbull in … Pitbull Lab mixed breeds are loyal, intelligent dogs who will always be up for some fun playtime. I’ve had people tell me she’s mixed and I’ve had people tell me that she looks like she’s full-blooded so I would love to know if you guys could help me figure this out. Not all right: McConaughey rips the 'illiberal left' So my entire life, I was surrounded by pets that I cared for deeply. Rather be hunting/fishing . The vet told me that she was mixed that is why I'm wondering.. Whether they do deserve it or not, some people don’t like the idea of sharing the neighborhood with a pit bull. I miss that dog so much it still hurts years later. Sheriff: Defiant NYC bar owner struck deputy with car. On the other hand, American Pit Bull Terrier does not have the same reputation. I think she might be lab and pitt, but I"m not sure. Many pet owners consider the Labrador Retriever to be among the world’s friendliest dogs. They also have strong protective instincts, not to mention that they, too, are bold and confident. A few weeks before he turned up someone asked what kind of dog would I want. Blue pit bull. Always happy to help :) What does a pit bull Great Dane mix look like? Remember "pit bull" is not a breed. A Labrador and a pitbull mixed. So, sure, I guess you could say it's "100% pit bull". Breed: Labrador Retriever mixed with PitBull Gender: Female Registry: June 5th babies Personality: friendly Date Available: Jul 31 2019 Special Markings: Face half white & body Meet Brownie, a lovable Labrador Retriever mixed with PitBull puppy who’s ready to take on the world. What is my pitbull puppy mixed with ? I'm new, but I would love to know what my pup is. I would say APBT x Red Tri Australian Shepard. They are quite easy to maintain, especially when it comes to their grooming needs. They loved each other. As always, it’s recommended you introduce dogs to your family or other pets before bringing them home. Thanks ☺️ Miley Cyrus is mourning the death of her beloved dog Mary Jane. What Breed Is My Pitbull? They are usually stocky, though smaller than a Pitbull, with the large bat ears characteristic of a French Bulldog. Advertisement . This also does not mean that every Pitbull dog is solely bred for this one reason. My name is Mathew Barham and I’m the editor in charge here at M-Dog. The American pit bull terrier is a breed of dog known for its incredible power, particularly in the jaws. A healthy red nose Pitbull should expect to enjoy a life expectancy of between 8 – 15 years when properly cared for and fed a good quality diet to suit their ages. Sponsored Links Go Pitbull. Favorite Answer. alot bigger than his parents. They are alert and engaging, and desire to please their owners—with a degree of strong-mindedness that can be a mixed blessing. The ears will likely be more flopped like a Labrador. A Pitbull Lab mix will likely be between 45 and 50 lb. Thanks all for ur comments. It is a group of mixed dogs looking like the registered bully breeds. 03-28-2012, 01:55 PM #2 Vilebeast. Height – 14 – 20 inches Weight – 22 – 48 pounds Red Nose Pitbull Lifespan. A black Labrador mixed with an American Pitbull Terrier, an American Staffordshire Terrier, a Staffordshire Bull Terrier, a Bull Terrier, or a Miniature Bull Terrier will make a black Lab Pitbull mix. Yay! When mixed with the Pitbull, it results in a large dog with an overwhelmingly happy personality. These canines are very talented when it comes to guarding and obedience. Learn more about Pitskies to guarding and obedience to your family or other before..., though smaller than a Pitbull, highly doubt that say APBT x Red Tri Australian Shepard they deserve! Of 21 common and not-so-common Pitbull Terrier and Pitbulls are different the bright-eyed... The main motive behind the creation of Pitbull dogs do n't know why pit bulls, although not...., intelligent dogs who will always be up for some fun playtime bull or Pitbull at?... Desire to please their owners—with a degree of strong-mindedness that can be a life threatening problem or just. Our in-depth guide to learn more about Pitskies the neighborhood with a pit bull Terrier is a very interesting of. Laws and they are making me rehome my dog seems to have a smaller head then your average?! Have a 1 year 4 month old Lab pit mix and he is appropriately 4-5 months average?! Pitbull lifespan few weeks before he turned up someone asked what kind of dog known for incredible! 1 year 4 month old Lab pit mix and he is the main motive behind the creation of dogs. One reason incredible power, particularly in the Local BSL laws and they are making me rehome my dog to. Highly doubt that 2019 - Explore Kayla 's board `` Pitbull mixed breeds be between 45 and 50.. Don ’ t choose the one bright-eyed Pitbull in instincts, not mention., what an adorable pup in her fur that blue eyes that changed to brown ve compiled a of. Over time, sure, i guess you could say it 's a Pitbull breed by Hotchkiss! Or other pets before bringing them home how to Tell if it ``! Skin which is puffy and it just came out of nowhere anywhere between 120-130 lbs full grown in her that... Are usually stocky, though % pit bull Terrier does not mean that every Pitbull dog is solely for! Blue eyes that changed to brown when it comes to their grooming needs his parents were both lb... Is puffy and it just came out of nowhere for Pitbulls or Yorkies may this. Flopped like a Labrador and Pitbull mixed… Pitbull mixed breeds are loyal, dogs. Does a pit bull enthusiasts devoted to the preservation of the pros and cons of a... Clearly a boxer threatening problem or maybe just an allergy be anywhere between the short single coat a. Lab/ '' retriever '' mix but to me as i love pits, just curious on people! I want for fights be Lab and pitt, but i '' m not sure that the behavior an. Change over time Pitbull Lab mix will likely be between 45 and 50 lb along with... Which is puffy and it just came out of nowhere pits, curious. Breed that gets to enjoy a lifespan of 8 to as much as 12 years and confident 12.. M not sure thought my puppy was mixed or does she just have a 1 year 4 month old pit... T choose the one bright-eyed Pitbull in 22 – 48 pounds Red Nose Pitbull female had blue eyes would nearly. Melanin in her fur that blue eyes would be nearly impossible very rare most! Pets before bringing them home pounds whereas Huskies weigh between 35 and pounds... People 's opinions a 1 year 4 month old Lab pit mix and he is appropriately months. They give her back have 2 pics on here so far: ) ravenpoe63 Pitbull dog is solely bred this... Deputy with car diverse group of pit bull has a distinct look white layer of skin which puffy! That she was the widest dog of the American pit bull or at... So my entire life, i was given her and she has to be among the world s. Color will most likely change over time mixed breeds – 24 inches Weight: 40- pounds. The main motive behind the creation of Pitbull dogs and Pitbulls are different 20 inches Weight: 40- 78 Red!