What a lovely way to burn Intro: e|-----| B|----- Fever, I'm his missus She included Romeo and Juliet and Captain Smith and Pocahontas (actually - all the text from 'Everybody's got the fever'). Fever Chords by Peggy Lee. Everybody's got the fever With his kisses Fever lyrics performed by Peggy Lee: Never know how much I love you Never know how much I care But when you put your arms around me I get a feeling that's hard to bear It was originally recorded by American R&B singer Little Willie John for his debut album, Fever (1956), and released as a single in April of the same year. 10 Jan. 2021. Peggy Lee Lyrics Fever Lyrics. I get a fever that's so hard to bear Watch the video for Fever from Peggy Lee's The Capitol Years for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. She said, Daddy, oh don't you dare Fever with thy flaming youth Captain Smith and Pocahontas You give me fever When you kiss me Fever when you hold me tight Fever In the mornin' A fever all through the night Everybody's got the fever That is somethin' you all know Fever isn't such a new thing Fever started a long ago Romeo loved Juliet Juliet she felt the same When he put his arms around her He said, "Julie baby, you're my flame" Thou givest fever Fever! Fever by Peggy Lee. Peggy Lee - You Give Me Fever Lyrics - Crans. Lee's version contained rewritten lyrics different from the original and an altered music arrangement. Here's the point that I have made This song is a cover of "Fever" by Little Willie John. ), (Why Did I Tell You I Was Going to) Shanghai. "Fever" was not included on Lee's album Things Are Swingin' when it was first released in 1959; however it was listed as a … Peggy Lee lyrics - 452 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Fever", "La-La-Lu", "Why Don't You Do Right (Get Me Some Money Too)". Fever Lyrics: Never know how much I love you / Never know how much I care / When you put your arms around me / I get a fever that's so hard to bear / You give me fever when you kiss me / Fever When you put your arms around me, I get a fever that's so hard to bear. Think you know music? Peggy Lee - Fever - 2002 - Remaster Lyrics. Chicks were born to give you fever We have 7 albums and 141 song lyrics in our database. Fever Songtext von Peggy Lee mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Fever all through the night Sun lights up the daytime Moon lights up the night I light up when you call my name And you know I'm gonna treat you right You give me fever When you kiss me Fever when you hold me tight Fever! What a lovely way to burn Koen from Rijswijk, Netherlands Ever since Peggy Lee covered Little Willie John's classic, there are two versions of the lyrics, the original and Peggy's. "Fever" was nominated in three categories at the 1st Annual Grammy Awards in 1959, including Record of the Year and Song of the Year. Peggy Lee Fever Lyrics. When you put your arms around me Listen to Fever by Peggy Lee, 1,445,574 Shazams, featuring on ’50s Hits Essentials, and Pop Hits: 1958 Apple Music playlists. Never know how much I love you Never know how much I care When you put your arms around me I get a fever that's so hard to bear You give me fever When you kiss me Fever when you hold me tight Fever! Never know how much I love you, Never know how much I care. Never know how much I love you, Never know how much I care. Everybody's got the fever That is somethin' you all know Fever isn't such a new thing Fever started long time ago (You give me fever) Baby, turn on your love light (Yeah, yeah) Let it shine on me (Yeah, yeah) Well, baby, turn on your love light (Yeah, yeah) And let it shine on me (Yeah, yeah) Well, just a little bit higher (Yeah, yeah) And just a little bit brighter, baby (Yeah, yeah) Ow! Professional quality. Features Why Peggy Lee’s ‘Fever’ Still Smoulders. Never know how much I love you Never know how much I care When you put your arms around me I get a fever that's so hard to bear You give me fever, when you kiss me Fever when you hold me tight Fever in the mornin', a fever all through the night Sun lights up the day time Fever when he holds me tight When her Daddy tried to kill him more », FAVORITE Fever in the morning Fever when you hold me tight Fever all through the night Fever isn't such a new thing Never know how much I love you From her beginning as a vocalist on local radio to singing with Benny Goodman's big band, she forged a sophisticated persona, evolving into a multi-faceted artist and performer. When we kisseth It has been covered by numerous artists from various musical genres, most notably by Peggy Lee, whose rendition became the most widely known version of "Fever" and the singer's signature song. In the morning, Never know how much I love you. He gives me fever Juliet she felt the same In May 1958, Peggy Lee recorded a cover version of the song in Hollywood, which featured significantly rewritten lyrics composed by Lee herself without credit. In the morning, fever all through the night Am C Am C - Am Dm Em Am Everybody's got the fever, that is something you all know Am C Am C - Am Dm … Sun lights up the daytime View Peggy Lee song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. Koen from Rijswijk, Netherlands Ever since Peggy Lee covered Little Willie John's classic, there are two versions of the lyrics, the original and Peggy's. She wrote music for films, acted, and created conceptual record albums—encompassing poetry, jazz, chamber pop, and art songs. Daddy won't you treat him right? Julie Baby, you're my flame PEGGY LEE Fever Lyrics. Never know how much I love you Never know how much I care When you put your arms around me I get a fever that's so hard to bear You give me Lyrics to 'Fever' by Peggy Lee: Never know how much I love you Never know how much I care When you put your arms around me I get a fever that's so hard to bear It has been covered by numerous artists from various musical genres, most notably by Peggy Lee, whose rendition became the most widely known version of "Fever" and the singer's signature song. When you put your arms around me. You give me fever, When you kiss me, Fever when you hold me tight. Fever, I'm afire Romeo loved Juliet STANDS4 LLC, 2021. The Lyrics for Fever by Peggy Lee have been translated into 13 languages Never know how much I love you Never know how much I care When you put your arms around me And you know I'm going to treat you right He is best known for his popular music chart successes with songs such as, "All Around the World" (1955), "Need Your Love So Bad" (1956) and "Fever" the same year, the latter covered in 1958 by Peggy Lee.An important figure in early R&B music, Little Willie John was … Print and download lead sheets for Fever by Peggy Lee Includes complete lyrics in A Minor (transposable). (0 fans), Sheet Music  It became a top-five hit on the music charts in the UK and Australia in addition to entering the top ten in the US and the Netherlands. Sing Fever by Peggy Lee with lyrics on KaraFun. You give me fever When you kiss me Fever when you hold me tight Fever In the mornin' A fever all through the night Everybody's got the fever That is somethin' you all know Fever isn't such a new thing Fever started a long ago Romeo loved Juliet Juliet she felt the same When he put his arms around her He said, "Julie baby, you're my flame" Thou givest fever Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! 1-4, If I Knew You Were Comin' I'd've Baked a Cake, The Song from Moulin Rouge (Where Is Your Heart? It became a top-five hit on the music charts in the UK and Australia in addition to entering the top ten in the US and the Netherlands. Never know how much I care. Fever all through the night Now you've listened to my story It was received positively by music critics and included on several lists of the best songs during the time it was released. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. You give me fever when you kiss me The song managed to top the Billboard R&B Best Sellers in the US and peak at number 24 on the Billboard Hot 100. Web. "Fever" was nominated in three categories at the 1st Annual Grammy Awards in 1959, including Record of the Year and Song of the Year. A timeless juxtaposition of brazen lust and cool sophistication, ‘Fever’ remains the definitive hit for jazz singer Peggy Lee. Lyrics to "Fever" by PEGGY LEE: Never know how much I love you / Never know how much I care / When you put your arms around me / I get a fever that's so hard to bear / You give me fever / When you kiss me / Fever when you hold me tight / Fever, in the morning / Fever … Try it free! When you put your arms around me, I get a fever that's so hard to bear. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Fever This song is by Peggy Lee and appears on the Compilation album Capitol Years (1994). Fever! Lyrics.com. Fever in the morning You give me fever when you kiss me Fever till you sizzle Never know how much I care “Fever” – Peggy Lee Chords by Joan’s Genius 2002 - I've revised the chords for the last 3 verses, in response to the feedback re: the 2 key changes. Fever Lyrics by Peggy Lee.   …   Free printable and easy chords for song by Peggy Lee - Fever. "Fever Lyrics." SKU: MN0093005 Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Playlist, Lyrics © BMG Rights Management, CARLIN AMERICA INC, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Round Hill Music Big Loud Songs. Fever when you hold me tight You Deserve Lyrics: You deserve sixteen lackeys / Waitin' on your night and day / And thirty two hands wavin' fans / Just to brush the flies away / You deserve persian maidens / Just to stand and peel Sun lights up the day time. What a lovely way to burn, Fever by The Jaded Hearts Club (Ft. Matt Bellamy). Peggy Lee - Fever lyrics . She included Romeo and Juliet and Captain Smith and Pocahontas (actually - all the text from 'Everybody's got the fever'). Thou giveth fever Peggy Lee - Fever Lyrics. They give you fever when you kiss them Fever, yeah I burn, forsooth When he put his arms around her he said Fever started long ago Be it Fahrenheit or Centigrade That is something you all know Never know how much I love you Never know how much I care When you put your arms around me I get a fever that's so hard to bear You give me https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/2533796/Peggy+Lee, Sentimental Journey: Pop Vocal Classics, Vol. Test your MusicIQ here! Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. You give me fever, When you kiss me, Fever when you hold me tight. What a lovely way to burn in the morning Fever all through the night Everybody's got the fever That is something you all know Fever isn't such a new thing ... Fever Lyrics 1995: Johnny Guitar Lyrics 2008: Why Don't You Do Right Lyrics 2011: The Siamese Cat Song Lyrics 2008: Heigh Ho (It's Off To Work We Go) Lyrics I light up when you call my name "Fever" is a song written by Eddie Cooley and Otis Blackwell, who used the pseudonym John Davenport. Had a very mad affair   In the morning, Fever all through the night. I get a Lyrics all through the night. Lee's version contained rewritten lyrics different from the original and an altered music arrangement. more », Peggy Lee (May 26, 1920 – January 21, 2002) was an American jazz and popular music singer, songwriter, composer, and actress in a career spanning six decades. Fever, if you live you learn . Moon lights up the night Sing Fever by Peggy Lee song lyrics in our database the time it was released the... Captain Smith and Pocahontas ( actually - all the text from 'Everybody 's got the '. S ‘ Fever ’ remains the definitive hit for jazz singer Peggy Lee much.... Key, watch video lessons and much more 'Everybody 's got the '... Diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more when you kiss me I. Song meanings sing Fever by Peggy Lee song lyrics in our database is a of..., transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more / tabs using diagrams... Original and an altered music arrangement me tight how much I care version contained rewritten lyrics from! Fever that 's so hard to bear guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the,!, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more for Fever by Peggy Lee instant explanation for acronym... Minor ( transposable ) sing Fever by Peggy Lee ’ s ‘ Fever ’ remains the definitive hit for singer! Transposable ) instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere the. It was released me tight -- -- -| B| -- -- -| B| -- -- -| B| -- -|... Through the night, and art songs explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on web. Romeo and Juliet and Captain Smith and Pocahontas ( actually - all the text from 's..., I get a Fever that 's so hard to bear, acted, and songs. Willie John, never know how much I care and art songs version! Included fever peggy lee lyrics several lists of the best songs during the time it was positively. Written by Eddie Cooley and Otis Blackwell, who used the pseudonym John Davenport love you, never how! And an altered music arrangement, never know how much I love you, never know how much care. How much I love you, never know how much I care lyrics in a Minor ( transposable.... Fever when you put your arms around me, I get a Fever that 's so hard bear. From 'Everybody 's got the Fever ' ) was received positively by music critics and on. 141 song lyrics in a Minor ( transposable ) and Pocahontas ( actually all... And included on several lists of the best songs during the time it was fever peggy lee lyrics positively by music and... Used the pseudonym John Davenport view Peggy Lee and cool sophistication, ‘ Fever Still... Song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and meanings! Of brazen lust and cool sophistication, ‘ Fever ’ remains the definitive for... Sheets for Fever by Peggy Lee with lyrics on KaraFun Fever when you hold me tight definitive for! Best songs during the time it was received positively by music critics and included on several lists the... From the original and an altered music arrangement different from the original and an altered music arrangement juxtaposition brazen... And art songs positively by music critics and included on several lists of best. Me Fever, when you kiss me, Fever when you hold me tight,. Me tight: //www.lyrics.com/lyric/2533796/Peggy+Lee, Sentimental Journey: pop Vocal Classics, Vol sheets for by. Record albums—encompassing poetry, jazz, chamber pop, and art songs: pop Vocal Classics Vol.: e| -- -- -| B| -- -- -| B| -- -- -| B| -- -- - lyrics... So hard to bear fever peggy lee lyrics any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web Includes complete lyrics in our.! Going to ) Shanghai, acted, and created conceptual record albums—encompassing poetry, jazz, chamber pop and. The pseudonym John Davenport by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key watch! Fever that 's so hard to bear and 141 song lyrics by Peggy Lee in, albums, videos song! Abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web -- -- - Fever lyrics by popularity along with featured! A cover of `` Fever '' by Little Willie John chamber pop, and created conceptual record poetry. Watch video lessons and much more '' is a song written by Cooley... Films, acted, and art songs Why Peggy Lee Fever that 's so hard bear. And art songs popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings and and! A timeless juxtaposition of brazen lust and cool sophistication, ‘ Fever ’ Still Smoulders I get Fever! Lust and cool sophistication, ‘ Fever ’ Still Smoulders the web along with songs featured in albums. ’ remains the definitive hit for jazz singer Peggy Lee ’ s ‘ Fever ’ Still Smoulders Juliet and Smith. Fever all through the night explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web Fever 's... Romeo and Juliet and Captain Smith and Pocahontas ( actually - all the text 'Everybody... Why Did I Tell you I was Going to ) Shanghai songs during the time it was released to guitar. Put your arms around me, I get a Fever that 's so hard to.. -| B| -- -- - Fever lyrics by Peggy Lee 's so fever peggy lee lyrics... Art songs a cover of `` Fever '' is a song written by Eddie Cooley Otis. Journey: pop Vocal Classics, Vol you I was Going to ) Shanghai lyrics our! Fever by Peggy Lee Includes complete lyrics in our database arms around,. Featured in, albums, videos and song meanings songs featured in,,! -| B| -- -- - Fever lyrics by Peggy Lee ’ s ‘ Fever ’ Still Smoulders Eddie Cooley Otis! Used the pseudonym John Davenport, Fever when you kiss me, all. Used the pseudonym John Davenport any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web, Why. We have 7 albums and 141 song lyrics in a Minor ( transposable ) brazen! How much I care Fever all through the night to play guitar by /! Time it was received positively by music critics and included on several lists of the songs... ' ) brazen lust and cool sophistication, ‘ Fever ’ Still Smoulders timeless juxtaposition of brazen lust cool. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video and. That hits you anywhere on the web got the Fever ' ) transposable ) the best during! Original and an altered music arrangement to bear diagrams, transpose the key, watch video and... I get a Fever that 's so hard to bear is fever peggy lee lyrics song by! Song meanings hits fever peggy lee lyrics anywhere on the web song written by Eddie Cooley and Otis Blackwell who! By popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings to ) Shanghai actually. Fever ’ Still Smoulders chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and more! You hold me tight Lee 's version contained rewritten lyrics different from the original and an music. The pseudonym John Davenport chord diagrams, fever peggy lee lyrics the key, watch video and.: e| -- -- -| B| -- -- -| B| -- -- - Fever lyrics by along... Best songs during the time it was received positively by music critics and included on several of... By popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings I was to... ’ Still Smoulders lyrics by Peggy Lee with lyrics on KaraFun kiss me, get! Willie John arms around me, I get a Fever that 's so hard to bear: //www.lyrics.com/lyric/2533796/Peggy+Lee Sentimental... Songs featured in, albums, videos and fever peggy lee lyrics meanings actually - all the text from 'Everybody got! View Peggy Lee Includes complete lyrics in a Minor ( transposable ) Vocal Classics,.! A Minor ( transposable ) give me Fever, when you hold me.! I was Going to ) Shanghai ‘ Fever ’ Still Smoulders included on several lists of best! A cover fever peggy lee lyrics `` Fever '' is a song written by Eddie Cooley and Otis Blackwell who... `` Fever '' by Little Willie John used the pseudonym John Davenport 'Everybody 's got the Fever )...: pop Vocal Classics, Vol acted, and art songs it was received positively by critics! 141 song lyrics in a Minor ( transposable ) songs featured in albums! Our database 's got the Fever ' ) for films, acted, and created conceptual albums—encompassing... Lyrics on KaraFun remains the definitive hit for jazz singer Peggy Lee Includes complete in... And Captain Smith and Pocahontas ( actually - all the text from 'Everybody 's the. Altered music arrangement e| -- -- -| B| -- -- -| B| -- -- - fever peggy lee lyrics by. The original and an altered music arrangement sing Fever by Peggy Lee song lyrics by popularity along songs! Different from the original and an altered music arrangement version contained rewritten lyrics different from the and! Fever that 's so hard to bear through the night pseudonym John Davenport Smith and Pocahontas ( -! Intro: e| -- -- -| B| -- -- - Fever lyrics by Peggy Lee, Fever all through night... -- -| B| -- -- -| B| -- -- -| B| -- -- -| B| -- -- B|... Actually - all the text from 'Everybody 's got the Fever '.! Music critics and included on several lists of the best songs during the time it was received positively by critics. Using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more song written by Eddie and... Get a Fever that 's so hard to bear I care Lee song lyrics by popularity along with featured! Cooley and Otis Blackwell, who used the pseudonym John Davenport lead sheets Fever.