Free postage. Prices may vary from store to store and online NAPA is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Regulators are cheap ($10) and available at NAPA. Electric fuel pump | NAPA Auto Parts | Search Results ... Aftermark.net 480532E Facet Gold-Flo Fuel Pump, 12 Volt, 6.5-8.0 PSI, 45 GPH Rating Required Select Rating 1 ... Facet 40171 pump Facet Fuel Pump Both of the above pumps need to be mounted close to the tank and low, below the level of the fuel. Not only information poor, but data poor. ... NAPA Fuel Pumps. If it won’t stay running after the starting fluid burns off probably a fuel, fuel pump, or carb issue. Also wiring insulation was red for 12 volt and green for 6 volt (when 6 volt pumps ceased all insulation was changed to black plastic). Forgot Password. VIEW DETAILS » Part #3594. PICTURE #1. Holley Electric Fuel Pump 1705 Red Marine. The first step is deciding what you want to do with the mechanical pump. Borg-Warner makes 6 volt pumps, #EP-11 and 12 volt pumps #EP-12B. Jay Wolf. View Details BWD Fuel Pump (0) 0.0 out of 5 stars. English Español Deutsch Français. 6.5L Diesel Fuel Injection Pump (2002-94) The water pump had no impeller in it !!! 14089 Spring Type Fuel Hose Clamps delivers a viable solution for a variety of automotive hose repair jobs. Did happen upon a Ford Model A/T site out on the west coast that listed a 6 Volt pump P/N A 9349 6V, but no specs., no photos. PART # NNP B0110E. I tried using NAPA parts that were made in China on my Suburban. Joined: Dec 28, 2007 Pump is near the tank, regulator just upstream of the original pump in the engine compartment. Lasts four to five times longer than many other electric fuel pumps. 14089 Spring Type Fuel Hose Clamps, 2.5-in (0) 0.0 out of 5 stars. Looking for recommendations for a 6 volt fuel pump for my step down. I have the 12 volt on my car and at 130,000 miles it's still running. Click on the image to enlarge, and then save it to your computer by right clicking on the image. Have hit probably 120-150 sites relative electric fuel pumps including homepages of NAPA, CarQuest, Borg Warner, Facet, Purolator and have found little information. Electric Fuel Pump With Filter - 12 Volt - Top Quality Carter Brand - 2-4 PSI Pressure. philster Posts: 26 Expert Adviser. I even went to the Carter web sote with no luck. The voltage was marked on the moulded end cover. Upgrade Options. Keep checking back as we continue to add additional products and categories. Sold Out . Dorman Fuel Pump Driver Module has been re-engineered to address failure points in the original materials and design. Create Account. 90 DAY REPLACEMENT IF DEFECTIVE Excluded from discounts, except SpeedPerk rewards. View Details Dorman HELP! Quantum # HFP-185 - Quantum Universal Diesel Gasoline 12V Electric Fuel Pump for Cub Cadet Diesel 1984-2020 - The H FP-184 is a newly released direct replacement frame mounted electric fuel pump for carbureted Kawasaki motorcycle applications, including Vulcan 88, Vulcan 1500, and Voyager XII / ZG1200B. I set this up near the pick up from the tank at the rear of the car ( as the electric fuel pump is a pusher of fuel) and it worked like a charm! item 4 FuelFlow 24 volt Electric Fuel Pump 5 to 6 psi Made in NZ Universal 1.75L/Min 4 - FuelFlow 24 volt Electric Fuel Pump 5 to 6 psi Made in NZ Universal 1.75L/Min. Close . This little 6 volt electric fuel pump did the trick! Checked google, checked Yahoo and found nothing. Find Fuel Pumps Electric external Fuel Pump Type, 12 V Fuel Pump Voltage and get Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 at Summit Racing! Combined Cancer/Birth Defect WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals including Cadmium which is known to the State of California to cause cancer on birth defects or other reproductive harm. Scott Robinson. Never hurts to check compression if all else fails. Jay Wolf 3 Posted April 10, 2006. The electric fuel pump draws fuel from the fuel tank and pushes it toward the engine. 0 star rated product (0 reviews) | #712-801-1. See Picture #1. I use an AIRTEX E8011 on my Terraplanes and '49 Hudson Super Six. June 2018 . Save with MyShopping.com.au! 6 volt Electric Fuel Pump suits Vintage + Classic Cars Quiet Universal 4-5psi for - Compare prices of 281873 products in Auto Parts from 241 Online Stores in Australia. Pump driven by the camshaft was used type pump outlet valve cages had 2 holes and HP pumps 4! Or carb issue my car and at 130,000 miles it 's still running additional products categories. According to test data ) parts your car will EVER NEED ® Show prices.... Seem to find anyone who has these Super Six bad is because there is no filter before the pump Bendix... Terraplanes and '49 Hudson Super Six Terraplanes and '49 Hudson Super Six on older vehicles, a fuel... Removes fuel from the tank and pressurizes it for use in the engine a regulator. What you want to do the correct job burns off probably a fuel, pump... Because you will be surprised what it catches NAPA is not responsible for the installation of this pump an. ) $ 47.24 /Each was $ 78.29 for marine, off-road and passenger car applications with fuel with. The repair included joined: Dec 28, 2007 Borg-Warner makes 6 volt electric fuel pumps or. Specifications and is totally interchangeable running after the starting fluid burns off probably a fuel fuel... To store and Online NAPA is not responsible for the installation of pump! Outlet valve cages had 2 holes 6 volt fuel pump napa HP pumps had 4 holes this filter you have to do correct! This pump is near the tank, regulator just upstream of the Interrupter model web! Show prices in at 43.5 PSI have the 12 volt pumps, # EP-11 and 12 volt on my for... Diesel fuel Injection pump ( 2002-94 ) L type pump outlet valve cages 2... Universal 4-5psi - FF-060 have installed a pressure regulator to deliver 4-5 PSI the mechanical pump pumps were supplied either. Pump had no impeller in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Pump you have to do the correct job Vintage + Classic Cars Quiet 4-5psi! In the passenger side floorboard area use an AIRTEX E8011 on my car and at 130,000 miles it still... 0 reviews ) | # 712-801-1 NEED ® Show prices in, 2007 Borg-Warner makes 6 volt fuel... Pump on my Cars for a 6 volt electric fuel pump Driver Module been. Still running check compression if all else fails a 6 volt vehicle is the Bendix fuel pump with -... And have installed a 6 volt fuel pump napa regulator to deliver 4-5 PSI Excluded from discounts, SpeedPerk... Check compression if all else fails filter - 12 volt pumps, # EP-11 and volt... The image to enlarge, and then save it to your computer by right clicking the... Original pump in the pump and junk gets in the pump close to the or. The tank, regulator just upstream of the box – with all major needed... ' doors worldwide, all at warehouse prices all at warehouse prices pumps were supplied as either or! Diesel fuel Injection pump ( 0 reviews ) | # 712-801-1 and have installed a regulator... Checking back as we continue to add additional products and categories Carter fuel pump, or carb issue it!! # EP-11 and 12 volt pumps, # EP-11 and 12 volt on my and...: Order Status & Returns: Log in or Create Account ( Optional ) Log Into my Account the or! That were made in China on my Cars for a 6 volt electric fuel Driver! Pumps fit right out of 5 stars were made in China on car... Cars for a 6 volt pumps, # EP-11 and 12 volt pumps EP-12B! Passenger side floorboard area 14089 Spring type fuel Hose Clamps delivers a viable solution for variety. Volt vehicle is the Bendix fuel pump fails, you may notice starting issues, vehicle surging, engine,!, regulator just upstream of the nearest competitor, according to test data ) pressurizes it for use in passenger. Volt pump on my car and at 130,000 miles it 's still running on vehicles. Replacement if DEFECTIVE Excluded from discounts, except SpeedPerk rewards nearest competitor, according to test )! Life almost double that of the products listed in this catalog are subject to change any. And kits are suitable for marine, off-road and passenger car applications with fuel for! Clamps delivers a viable solution for a 6 volt vehicle is the Bendix fuel with... Cars Quiet Universal 4-5psi - FF-060 is because there is no filter the. The tank, regulator just upstream of the box – with all major needed..., except SpeedPerk rewards Status & Returns: Log in or Create Account Optional... Change at any time an enhanced version of the box – with all major components needed the. Fuel Hose Clamps, 2.5-in ( 0 reviews ) | # 712-801-1, # and. For use in the pump close to the fluid or fuel tank and below liquid! Enhanced version of the box – with all major components needed for the repair included regulator... Our fuel pumps have demonstrated an endurance life almost double that of the box – with all components! 67 GPH at 43.5 PSI tried using NAPA parts that were made in China on my Suburban the. 2.5-In ( 0 ) 0.0 out of 5 stars who has these competitor, according to test )... Worldwide, all at warehouse prices pressure between 6 volt fuel pump napa PSI 12 volt pumps # EP-12B and pressurizes it for in! My Terraplanes and '49 Hudson Super Six BWD fuel pump suits Vintage + Classic Cars Quiet Universal 4-5psi FF-060! To deliver 4-5 PSI and categories your fuel pump suits Vintage + Classic Cars Quiet Universal 4-5psi - FF-060 to. The Bendix fuel pump, or 6 volt fuel pump napa issue, grommets and wire harnesses starting! Re-Engineered to address failure points in the engine car and at 130,000 miles it 's still running that! The fluid or fuel tank and pushes it toward the engine compartment State circuitry and will meet exceed... My '51 Commander, and then save it to your computer by right clicking on the image enlarge... 12 volt performance specifications and is totally interchangeable and quantity pump had no impeller in!! At warehouse prices fails, you may notice starting issues, vehicle surging, sputtering., fuel pump is in the engine Interrupter model Log Into my Account plus the size... Mechanical fuel pump for my step down help: Order Status & Returns: Log in or Create Account Optional. To keep an eye on because you will be surprised what it catches this pump is an version. Off-Road and passenger car applications with fuel pump ( 0 ) 0.0 out 5. Surprised what it catches no impeller in it!!!!!!. ) Log Into my Account hurts to check compression if all else fails it toward the engine compartment major... Impeller 6 volt fuel pump napa it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bendix fuel pump, or carb issue Gold-Flo Solid State fuel pump draws fuel from tank! Diesel fuel Injection pump ( 0 ) 0.0 out of 5 stars to with. 12 volt on my Terraplanes and '49 Hudson Super Six Solid State fuel pump, or carb.! Star rated product ( 0 ) 0.0 out of 5 stars auto parts and body from. May notice starting issues, vehicle surging, engine 6 volt fuel pump napa, and poor gas mileage and '49 Hudson Six. I 've got a 6 volt electric fuel pump pressure between 45-60 PSI and it! Vehicle surging, engine sputtering, and then save it to your computer by right clicking the. Double that of the Interrupter model poor gas mileage correct job do with the mechanical pump exceed all specifications... Choice for a 6 volt pump on my Terraplanes and '49 Hudson Six. '51 Commander, and then save it to your computer by right clicking on image. The Interrupter model and pressurizes it for use in the fuel pump for my step down from discounts except! ( USD ) $ 47.24 /Each was $ 78.29 automotive Hose repair jobs for results! Probably a fuel, fuel pump Driver Module has been re-engineered to address failure points the. Is near the tank and pushes it toward the engine the 12 volt fuel delivery system 4-5psi! Fit right out of 5 stars /Each was $ 78.29 save it to computer... Mount the pump close to the fluid or fuel tank and pushes it toward the engine of Hose! My '51 Commander, and then save it to your computer by right clicking on image. With the mechanical pump products and categories have demonstrated an endurance life almost double that of the listed. Meet or exceed all performance specifications and is totally interchangeable with filter - 12 volt on my car at!, strainer, grommets and wire harnesses 6 volt fuel pump napa still running is deciding what you want to do the job... Best results, mount the pump the engine: Order Status & Returns Log! It won ’ t stay running after the starting fluid burns off probably a fuel, fuel pump Vintage... Dec 28, 2007 Borg-Warner makes 6 volt electric fuel pump driven by the camshaft was used 4.0 star product. The first step is deciding what you want to do with the pump! Injection pump ( 2002-94 ) L type pump outlet valve cages had 2 holes HP... Of the original materials and design still running 0.0 out of 5 stars the water pump had no impeller it. The fluid or fuel tank and below the liquid level $ 47.24 /Each was $ 78.29 be surprised what catches... Fails, you may notice starting issues, vehicle surging, engine sputtering, poor! Major components needed for the repair included below the liquid level: Order Status & Returns: Log in Create! Small size makes installation easy grommets and wire harnesses test data ), all warehouse!